The Fastfood Cinderella - Opening Chapter 1.2

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

| 1.2 The social University Student |

 

 

 

~Seo Mansion~

-2pm-

 

mr seo back from the office.. like usual, his wife will greet him and start prepare for lunch.. 

 

mr seo notice something approah his wife..

 

"soonkyu ah, i feel something you hide from me now right..."

 

mrs seo speechless. she look at her maid, and she look her maid also do the same... mrs seo sigh. she stop doing her work and sit in front her husband..

 

"leeteuk ah.. it's not what you think...i just..you know.. i won't making you worried..."

 

mr seo cut the words.. "she must drunk and back  until dawn again right?"

 

mrs seo slowly nodded.. 

 

"haish.. we just only have one daughter but her behaviour make me sick!"

 

mrs seo stand and walking near her husband. she rub slowly mr seo back..

 

"honey.. please don't mad at her.. maybe she have a paper work to do with her friends.. and they enjoy after suffering from that.?"

 

mr seo chuckles.. "soonkyu ah.. you still wanna baking her? what? paper work.. you making a joke! she just go once for a month to the college.. and drunk until midnight.. that's you call 'paper work'.. haishh.. i already doubt to give her handle my company..."

 

mrs seo just silent.. now she can do just to comfort her husband.. maybe mr im was right.. her daughter never do the kind of think after break her high school.. what she do for a life is enjoy.. 

 

mrs seo looking at her maid.. "wendy, can you making miss seo woke up at her room.. tell her sir and me wanna meet her.."

 

 "ne maam.." the maid stop her work and walking to the room..

 

 

~Miss Seo room~

 

used clothes, snack plastics, dvd and so on on mess on the floor. the curtain beside on the bed always closed.. on the matters full of clothes, there is someone still deeply in sleep until a knock sound heard on the door..

 

the body start moving.. she groans and hold her head..

 

"wae! wae! wae! just go!"

 

"sorry miss, but mr and mrs seo asking me to woke you up.. they want to speak to yo..."

 

"get lost before i fired you wendy!"

 

"but miss..."

 

"once more i heard words from your mouth, i really fired you!!!!" the sound from the blanket warned. wendy defeat and slowly leaving..

 

mr seo heard a noise from the upstair slowly come.. he look wendy, bow her head walking leaving the room..

 

"is there anything wrong wendy?"

 

"sir.. is.. not. but miss seo... she..."

 

mr seo sigh.. "never mind wendy.. you can go now.."

 

mr seo slowly stand in front miss seo door and knock the door..

 

once again, the girl shouting.. 

 

"Yah wendy! neo chincha...."

 

"SEO JOOHYUN.. WAKE UP NOW BEFORE I BLOCK YOUR CREDIT CARD NOW!!!!"

 

seohyun goosebump.. she push hard the blanket and seat..

 

"yes daddy, i already woke up.. just give me 30 minutes to meet you and mom.."

 

"be sharp on the living room!" mr seo said and leaving..

 

seohyun ruffle her head.. "sh*t! it must about the last night! ahh seo joohyun! stupid! suppose you stay at hyo place!"

 

she keep ruffle her head.. after a minutes, she stop when heard a sound from her phone ringging.. she grab her phone on the floor and answer it..she heard her best friend voice on the line

 

"wae hyo?!"

 

[hey babe.. chill... i just want to know whether you okay or not...]

 

"i'm fine hyo.. just still have a headache..."

 

[haha.. last night you were amazing.. thanks to you, we get a free drink.. hohoho...]

 

"nah.. it small piece for me.. serve them right! who ask to bet with me.."

 

[yeah.. yeah..you great.. but don't forget our meeting today..5pm okay?!]

 

"arraso.. now give me a space! i have to meet my dad and mom first.."

 

*ended call

 

seohyun put her phone away and grab her remote player..she push start button and automatic mp3 on the player was played her favourate songs...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a noise sound around her room. she din't care in fact she increse the volume  up.. she grab her towel and start having her bath without care her room condition..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

as she promise, she being at living room sharp 30 minutes.. wearing a black tank top with white jacket, combine with short pant white jeans, she approach her parents.. 

 

"morning daddy, mom.."

 

mr and mrs seo looking together at their daughter sitting at opposite couch.. mr seo close the magazine and start focus at seohyun..

 

"When the clock showing 2pm, it still called MORNING?!" 

 

seohyun just silent.. when wendy send the coffe at the table, seohyun stop her..

 

"wendy, after these you clean my room.. it mess..."

 

"ne miss.." wendy nodded and leaving the family..

 

mr seo sigh and pinch his forehead..

 

"seo joohyun.. you already 21 these year right?"

 

"yes..so?"

 

"before i more for any details, i want ask you about last night.."

 

"daddy, come on.. i just having fun with my friends last night.. and until i realize, i drunk.. so sorry daddy..mummy.."

 

mr seo sigh.. he want to scold her daughter but when he look her wife seems beg him to not do it, he defeat..

 

"whatever seohyun-ah, now you have to follow me go to office right now..let's go..i'm waiting at your car..."

 

mr seo said and directly leaving the living room after give a goodbye kiss to his wife.. seohyun raise her eyebrow.. 

 

"what's wrong mom? why i have to follow daddy to office?"

 

"nothing honey..just go, daddy already waiting y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter