The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 5

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

hye Readers, Cinderella is back!! ^^

thanks for support once again...

not forgot, welcome new subcribe..:)

how's your feel about my stories? hope it's good...

 

 

Chapter 5 |Mystery Saviour|

 

~Im penthouse~

 

"aigoo, what are tiring day im yoona.." yoona murmur to herself. she pull the blanket for rest..she lean her head on the bed.. 

 

"i wonder... is she fine? aishh, Im yoona.. why must you leaving her just like that.. you should wait until the ambulance come..."

 

yoona groans and ruffle her hair.. she clearly remember the moment she having through in a hour ago..

 

~Flashback~

 

-Yoona POV-

 

this is the first time i saw a accident happen in front on my eyes.. i run to that car and sneakly look from the window but since it tinted, i hard to look inside..

 

slowly i try to open the door and lucky it's unlocked..i look a girl leaning her head and suffer in injured.. i open her safety belt and fixed her seat for her comfortable.. i look her wound on head still not stop flowing.. i must do something .. i open my raincoat on my head...

 

"aigoo.. she lost many blood already. now let see... ahh, matta.. the ice!"

 

i shout and grab the packing ice on my backpack.. slowly i put the ice on her head..

 

"it maybe will helping.. now..i just call the ambulance.."

 

i said and grab that girl phone since my phone on my pocket..

 

after i give a details to the officer,suddenly the girl grab my hands.. i shocked..

 

i look at her eyes.. i was trembling.. indeed, she the same eyes girl last time making a prank at me.. i want to memorize her face but because of heavy rain and dark, it make me hard... i come to reality when i heard something...

 

"help me... i.. can't normally breath... help....me.."

 

i panics.. slowly i hold her wrist.. i check her pulse seems normal.. then i hold her neck softly..

 

"seems she having a problem here.. now.. what should i do... think! think!"

 

i murmur and start thinking all the things i learned from teacher soo..

 

sudden i remember.. teacher soo have told me, sometimes ...  if someone having difficulty in breathing in accident, they might because of blood clot on our throat..so the solution is...arghhh, if i do these.. it will risk her life.. slowly i look at that face.. her breath still hard.. 

 

"yoona, just confident with yourself.." I encourage myself..

 

without thinking again, i grab the pen, and the mini first aid on my bag.. i let out the pipe and bite it.. after that, i rub her neck and search the part i should stab..

 

"found it! sorry miss but i have to do these...."

 

i said and directly stab her neck..  the blood start spouting on her neck.. i put the pipe on her wound and let the blood flowing through it..

 

i look her breath seems finally normal.. I relieved.. i look my 'baby-g' watch.. i bold my eyes..

 

"oh my god, already these late.. i must to go now...hope the ambulance come on the right time."

 

without thinking i just leave the place to buy again the ice pack...

 

~end of flashback and yoona POV~

 

Yoona open her eyes.. sweat flowing on her head.. she look beside her, Krystal, fixing the towel.. the young girl stop her work and focus to yoona when she look yoona try to wake up..

 

"yah, you got a fever.. just rest..."

 

yoona groans.. no wonder she feel a great pain on her whole body.. 

 

"what time now krys?"

 

"it's 10 a.m already.."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

krystal chuckles.. "why so shocked.. just rest okay.. but yoong, i curious.. what are you doing last night until you so wet??"

 

yoona bite her lower lips.. "nothing.. i buy your ice, and then go back home.. that's all..."

 

yoona lying.. she don't want everyone know about last night.. because she won't her sister worried about her..

 

krystal feel weird.. "really? or you.. hiding something at me yoong?"

 

yoona rolled her eyes.. "yes krsytal jung.. i am not lying to you.. just believe me okay."

 

"if that so... okay.."

 

krystal said and sit beside yoona, watching a reality show.. yoona beside her just relieved when krsytal stop asking her about last night...and for her, she also don't want to remember it anymore...

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

~Seoul Specialist Hospital~

 

~2 days ago~

 

mr seo already arrived from business trip. after heard the news, he direct go to the hospital from airport..

 

at hospital, he saw her wife, and someone taller girl having a chat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter