The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 15

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hye! Cinderella is back..

many thanks for your support...

i really appreciate it..^^

new subcribers .. thanks and welcome..^^

hope you enjoy my story okay..^^

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 15 |Last call For Love|

 

 

~Monday morning~

 

Even the alarm still not ringing, seohyun open her eyes.. she grab her phone from speaker device..she sigh...

 

"aigoo seo joohyun.. what's wrong with you.. it still 7 in the morning.."

 

seohyun murmur to herself.. she lying on the bed and try to take another nap.  

 

another minutes has left, but she still can't.. she seat and ruffle her hair..

 

"this is crazy!! haish..better i take a some exercise..."

 

 

 seohyun shout and change her exercise clothes before going to gym room..

 

 

~7.30 AM~

 

after mrs seo bath, the older going to kitchen, prepare a breakfast..she raise her head when look wendy on the kitchen..

 

"wendy? you here? supposely you clean the gym room.."

 

"yes.. but... miss seo.. she there.."

 

"eh? on this time??"

 

 

"MORNING AUNTY!!!!"

 

sudden tiffany shout from back making they shock..

 

mrs seo look at her niece madly.. "tiffany.. don't shout in the early morning.."

 

"ne eonni.. you scared us!!"

 

"keke.. sorry.. aigoo..i just want to greet you before taking a bath.."

 

mrs seo shake her head.. "do you want a some bite before bath..".

 

"nope.. i smell like a drool.. so, later aunty.."

 

"by the way eonni.. did something happen to seohyun.. she look like having problem..yesterday, she skip her meal for one day, and keep seat at garden, like thinking something.."

 

mrs seo stop doing work when heard about her daughter.. she focus at tiffany who making a poker face..

 

"today is the day yoona abroad right aunty?"

 

"based your uncle.. yes.. since yoona lot work to do there.."

 

"oh.. so she must think about that.." wendy give her thought..

 

"what are gonna to do.. i can't stand look my angel like that.."

 

tiffany sigh.. "let me see her aunty.. but, i want take a bath first."

 

tiffany excuse herself..

 

 

~8.30AM~

 

wearing a white dress and white blazzer, seohyun staring herself at the mirror.. almost 1 an hour, she not transfer any make up on her face..

 

she look at her 'baby-g' watch..

 

"8 on the morning it means still have 2 hours more flight to france abroad.."

 

she murmur..actually, secretly, she call the airport, to know about flight to france status ..

 

while she keep out her mind, tiffany slowly approach her and making her shock..

 

"SEO JOOHYUN!!"

 

"kya~~ eonni.. mwuyah!!! you scared me!!"

 

"hehe, serve your right.  who ask you to daydream like that in very early morning.. "

 

seohyun rolled her eyes.. she start make up on her face.. tiffany chuckles and join the younger on the mirror..

 

sudden seohyun ask tiffany with a unbelieveable question. 

 

"eonni.. why i feel.. mummy, daddy seems happy these day? are they happy because yoona abroad.."

 

tiffany bold her eyes.. "eh? why you think like that.."

 

"just feel.. yeah, who knows..daddy the cause yoona abroad.. because he want yoona and i distance since he look.."

 

"seohyun... stop the crab!"

 

"what! i'm just say my thought.. just look when i want get married and he make..."

 

"okay.. enough seo joohyun.. jebal!!"

 

seohyun freeze at her place..with realize, her tears drop.. tiffany sigh and looking at her cousin..

 

"you like these because yoona will leave you right.."

 

"i.. don't know.. but.. her leave make me hurt.. because.. i still not say my feeling eonni.. i love her!"

 

 

she confess and hug her cousin.. tiffany sigh.. she really pity looking at seohyun.. yesterday, she just stay one day on her room.. and the night yoona leave, she secretly drunk on her room..

 

tiffany loose her hug and wipe seohyun tears..

 

"okay, seohyun.. tell me, yoona.. din't say anything before she back with yuri on that night?"

 

seohyun shake her head and let out the paper on her pocket blazzer..

 

"she din't beside ask me to take care and miss.. but, she gave me these letter.."

 

tiffany grab the letter and start read..she bold her eyes when she read the last sentences..

 

"yah seo joohyun.. she confess to you on these letter! you should chase her that time!!"

 

seohyun wipe her tears.. "eonni.. what do you mean confess? she just said a several word.. and the code.. i really clueless.."

 

tiffany burst her laugh when seohyun finish her word..

 

"yah, pabo.. don't tell you don't know what is mean.. 143...."

 

"i did.."

 

tiffany can't stop her laugh.. she never thought seohyun so clueless person.. after she calm ..she hold seohyun shoulder..

 

"my cousin.. listen carefully.. 143.. is english words code.. the word is..I LOVE YOU.. "

 

stunned.. seohyun freeze at her place.. she stare at tiffany, who doing the same to her..

 

"that's mean.. yoona.. love me??"

 

"pabo! it is!!"

 

"eonni..but what.. about krystal...?"

 

"haish.. you really clueless are you..okay listen carefully again these.. because i will not repeat it.. seo joohyun.. you will getting married.. with im yoona in 6 years from now.. and why yoona being transfer to france.. it's your parent plan.. because they want to make yoona have a bright future after you to getting married..and when yoona accept that opportunity.. it means .. she accept the married to seohyun!! you should happy!!!"

 

seohyun blinked her eyes many times.. slowly her happy tears drop..she smile and hug tiffany..

 

"eonni.. why you should tell me early eonni.."

 

"keke~~ i should but yoona.. she want surprise you..but when i look your condition like dying, i can't stand looking it.."

 

seohyun chuckles.. her heart who full with hurt just now turn like garden, full with flower and butterflies..she wipe her tears and loose her hug..

 

"i should meet mummy and daddy"

 

seohyun out from room.. tiffany on the side following her from back.. with murmur..

 

"aigoo tiffany.. you so dead.. supposely they told seohyun on her birthday about married.. but looks you ruined it..!!"

 

 

 when seohyun saw her parent, having a chat at garden, she run to them and shout..

 

"mummy.. daddy.."

 

the older looking at her.. they shock when seohyun hugging them with tears..

 

"honey.. what happen??" mrs seo ask in panicked..

 

"thank you mummy..daddy..."

 

mr and seo stare each other.. when they look tiffany walking toward them with a pout face.. they give a sign ask.. what happen to their daughter..

 

like a child make a mistake, tiffany pinch her ears.. "mian uncle.. aunty.. i already told.. seohyun about married..."

 

"WHAT!!!"

 

 the older shout together make seohyun being push out...

 

~1 and half hour before abroad~

 

yoona and yuri out from the car together meanwhile minho and jessica let out yoona's bag pack..

 

they stand at some side for wait them..

 

"so, that was your planning to hide it?"

 

"yep.. i just don't want my heart hurting once again.."

 

"but, you not feel it's cruel?"

 

yoona chuckles.. she hug her sister..

 

"relax eonni.. seohyun will know, but on her birthday next week.."

 

yuri making a o shape.. she notice something and feel want to sister..

 

"so you really falling for her now huh.. i notice you just called her with name now."

 

yoona face already red.. slowly she knock yuri forehead.. the older bold her eyes and want to knock back but jessica and minho come disturbing them..

 

"aigoo these siblings..i wonder what will happen to them being separated after these..ohh, my younger im..come here.. give me a hug.. we gonna miss these ace.."

 

Jessica said poutly.. yoona chuckles and let herself being hug with the older.. slowly she jessica back..since she have a work to do, jessica have to go first..

 

"i'm gonna miss you too eonni.. please come to france sometimes..with your sister.."

 

"oh? you still wanna to see her after hurting you?! if i was you.. of course i won't to look her face anymore..."

 

"eonni.. just let the past, be the past..we just a human being.. not let out from mistake..."

 

yoona said.. Jessica loose the hug and ruffle her again..

 

"that's why i love you more than my sister..keke"

 

"argh..eonni.. stop it! you mess it already!"

 

yoona groans.. jessica laugh and stop.. after fixed yoona hair.. she let out a some snapback from her bag and put on yoona..

 

yoona raise her forehead and look at 'ace' snapback. 

 

 

yoona turn look at the older..Jessica smile and put back on yoona head..but these time..hip hop style..

 

"seunmul..ah my taste really good.. looking at you.. so handsome..."

 

slowly tears drop on yoona cheek..slowly she hug jessica..

 

"thank you eonni.. since my chilhood, you really be my supporter.."

 

without realized, jessica teras also flowing.. minho and yuri on the side looking at them...

 

"aigoo these kid.. that's called, friendship... you..please keep health there.. the whether there so different with here...so use a proper clothes...and..i know you will ask me to do these... so before you spill it, let me answer these.. yes, i will take care your sister, and i will make sure to not give minho oppa, and her make  a rough matter like hav..."

 

"yah sica..."

 

"yah, yah.."

 

minho and yuri on the side shout to not let jessica continue her words.. Jessica loose her hug and raise her hand like surrender..

 

"aigoo.. that so hard when you tag with people who don't know the words 'humour' ...okay, sorry.. so, since i have to go..last words ftom my ace..?"

 

"take care.. and have a good relation with fany eonni.. take care of her... and look my seohyun sometimes..keke.."

 

"awww, i never knew these kid know the sweetness.. okay deal... bye yoona.. until we meet again.."

 

"ne eonni..bye.."

 

yoona, yuri and minho looking at the blonde girl away.. minho glance to his watch..

 

"okay yoong..since you have 2 hours more, want having a breakfast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter