My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 15

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers.. a quick update these time..^^

thank you for my new subcribers..

hope enjoy the rest of chapter so far ^^

 

 

 

  

 

chapter 15 - The War is Begin

 

 

 

~The morning D-day in Yoona and seohyun Room~

 

 

 

 

-gun-

 

check!

 

-vests-

 

check!

 

-bullet-

 

check!

 

-hidden camera-

 

check

 

-bluetooth device-

 

check

 

after done and statisfied, Yoona wear her white tuxedo. she look herself in the mirror. 

 

"Im Yoona... it's the time..."

 

yoona closed her eyes. since these time was a real battle, for her and seohyun. so she have a little nervous about that.

 

suddenly, she feel something wrap her waist. she smile when she a scent that she really know. she hold that hands and slowly open her eyes.

 

"morning sweety.."

 

"morning.. hurm.. you look charming on that tuxedo honey.."

 

yoona smile. she loose her hand. since seohyun also in her dress, so she want to figure out her future fiance look alike.

 

stunned... freeze.. open mouth... that she can do when look seohyun. 

 

seohyun just smile.. she, Wearing her white dress.. it's bit y on her upper part, until look almost half of her . on the below part,it was a simple but it y since it transparent until seohyun's thigh.

 

"hurm.. no wonder you not give me look the dress last night huh.." yoona said when she come to her sense back

 

seohyun giggles. she fixed yoona bow. 

 

"it's a surprise honey.. by the way, i feel a something hard on your chest honey.. what is it.."

 

"oh.. you mean these?" yoona said and flip her jacket, revealed her special gun..

 

seohyun stunned, she slowly rub that gun carefully.

 

"omo.. you put that gun on your chest? is that not dangerous for you honey?" Seohyun ask.

 

Yoona chuckles. she feel it's a little cute. "baby, as long we not pull the trigger, it's not.. in fact.. look, these gun on 'safe'. so it's really save."

 

seohyun giggles. "but honey, your gun different from yuri and krystal? yesterday i saw they gun all in black but you.. it's silver..."

 

yoona pull out her gun and give to seohyun. seohyun take but she give back to yoona when she feel it's heavy. it make yoona chuckles

 

"heavy right.. it's 8kg baby..yeah, for you information my gun limited edition..  these gun, taeyeon eonni give me when i officially join seoul officer last year.."

 

 

seohyun nodded. she know, since it's taeyeon gift, it must special for yoona. She look at yoona face, who busy fixed a gun back. 

 

"honey.."

 

"hurm..."

 

"will all of us will be okay?"

 

yoona stop. she raise her head and look at seohyun. she can see from her future fiances eyes, worried. she grab seohyun shoulders and it.

 

"wae? are you doubt us?"

 

"no.. but if they.. i mean, they more alert about us.. anything can happen honey.. i'm worried..of you get shot again.."

 

"look seohyun, the more worried  is supposed me you know.. you will kidnap after these...!"

 

"but you already promise you will save me right..."

 

"......." yoona speechless. yoona never thought seohyun will put her life on her. she pull seohyun on her hug.

 

"yes.. i promise.. and i promise.. we all will be alright.. after these.. we married.. and we will heading to carlifornia and leave there for your studies.. that my promise..."

 

seohyun tight her embrace. she feel little relief when heard yoona words. sudden, they heard a knock on they room.

 

"yoona.. seohyun... ready? it not much time more..you girls have to make up and breakfast also.. paleun..." jihyun shout from the outside. since they have a discussion until dawn, so jihyun stay there. yoona loose her hug and caress seohyun cheek

 

"let's go.. we have a lot to do.. just stay with me, and everything will alright...."

 

seohyun smile and nodded. "i trust you my bodyguard..."

 

"that's my child client..." yoona pinch her cheek and lead the way to heading the kitchen.

 

after having a breakfast and make up, they making a line in front of Jihyun. nana and seohyun look at the couch.

 

"today is the time.. i hope you all already prepare... Krystal! what you have to do?!"

 

"keep watching on Nickhun!!"

 

"yuri...!"

 

"make sure all the camera's in good condition!!!"

 

"Seohyun!"

 

 

"ne?! you call me...?"

 

smack!

 

everyone can't hold anymore let out their laugh except exactly yoona.

 

"you are in these case! why you here sit with yuri's girlfriend...?"

 

"it's nana... jihyun eonni..."

 

jihyun rolled her eyes. "nana.. mimi.. or whatsoever, you still that playgirl girlfriend..."

 

"sunbae...." yuri shout. jihyun din't mind and turn look at seohyun...

 

"go there..." jihyun ask seohyun to join the officer. seohyun slowly walk and stand beside Yoona.

 

"i repeat again!! Seohyun!!"

 

"engage, and kidnap by nickhun!!"

 

"good!! and last! Yoona!!"

 

"keep eyes on people suspicious, engage.. and let....let..."

 

jihyun widely open her eyes.. she look at yoona when she doubt to say..

 

"Yoona!! say again!!"

 

"ne! keep eyes on people suspicious, engage.. and let....let..i'm sorry eonni, i just can't.. it's hard to say since she have to go being kidnap...i'm scared they hurt her!!!"

 

"......" jihyun was speechless. Slowly she come near to Yoona. of course, seohyun already calm her.

 

"Yoona... don't be like these..." seohyun said. jihyun sigh.

 

"seohyun right.. you have to think positive..like her.. don't be so weak!!!"

 

yoona  raise her head, her eyes lock on seohyun eyes. with her strength, she said without nervous.

 

"keep eyes on people suspicious, engage.. and let seohyun being kidnap!!!"

 

everyone clap. seohyun wipe her tears and stand back to her place. 

 

"good.. now, keep that words in your mind. and of course, be careful each of your step.. i hope no one of us being critical...okay... now let's have a cheer girls.."

 

jihyun said and raise her arm in front of her. four of them also do the same. 

 

"seoul best off...."

 

"wait.. wait... i want do it also...!!" nana suddenly shout and run to them. they all just chuckles..

 

"seoul best officer.....!!!!"

 

"fighting!!!" they shout together and clap.Finally, the time has come!!

 

 

----------------------

 

~Seo mansion garden~

(1 hour before kidnaping)

 

 

 

they reached after an hour.  they already split when yoona seohyun make attention of guess. with a minute they already crowded among yoona and seohyun to say congratulation.  however, the other officer already connect each other by bluetooth device and do their own work.

 

after a few minutes, yoona and Seohyun already free. they walk inside to greet mr seo.

 

"wow honey, i never thought these will be lot of people.."

 

"hehe..so cute..you are daughter of president, of course lot people participate..."

 

seohyun chuckles. suddenly somehing come to her mind.

 

"honey.. are you think mummy and daddy will come today?and are you okay?"

 

yoona tightly her embrace on seohyun waist. "as you heard yesterday.. exactly me already okay.. i already can accept them honey.. and..they will come.. so, be patient okay.."

 

seohyun just nodded. yes, she really glad when yesterday, call her parent and ask them to come.. more shock.. yoona call them.. 'mummy and daddy'. suddenly she shock when yoona drag her.

 

"let's greet daddy first.. don't just admire my face baby.."

 

seohyun widely open her eyes.. "daddy??"

 

yoona stop and look at seohyun face. "wae? your father also ask me to call him like that.."

 

"heol... look at her.. the way she said.. tck.. tck.. tck.. arrogant bodyguard.. always like that..."

 

yoona scoffed and continue drag seohyun until saw mr seo on the centre of crowded

 

"Daddy.. i'm coming...." seohyun greet mr seo. mr seo stop his chatting amd turn to Yoona and seohyun.

 

"oh.. my future law and my daughter.. come.. give me group hug..."

 

mr seo said and open her arm. yoona and seohyun chuckles and hug mr seo together.

 

after a second, the loose their hug and mr seo introduce them. they having a chatting, but still yoona not forget to keep in touch with her bluetooth device.

 

[yuri.. how your status?]

 

[okay here... krystal..in and give your status...]

 

[clean.. nickhun...oh! he's finally come...he now come at garden..! yoona eonni...in!!]

 

"i'm in..  i get the news... here, nothing to suspicious..."

 

yoona said and slowly she whisper to mr seo, informed mr seo about that. mr seo nodded and try to calm his nerve. he keep chatting and introduce them.

 

seohyun notice that nudge to Yoona. slowly yoona come to near her ear.

 

"nickhun has arrive.."

 

"chincha..?!"

 

"ne..so.. keep calm and stanby..."

 

"okay..." seohyun said and wrap her hand and yoona arm. yoona fixed her hair, try to closed her bluetooth device on her ear.

 

not long after that, nickhun approaching mr seo on the hall. mr seo, who already like a actor, acting like a normal.

 

"hyung!! i'm here..." nickhun greet and hug mr seo.

 

"seo nickhun.. already come.. here.. meet my daughter that i tell you nick..seo joohyun.. and she  my future law, im yoona, daugther im corporation.... and girls, he's your uncle, Seo nickhun, my only one brother."

 

nickhun smile friendly and bow to them. yoona and seohyun do the same. yoona can feel seohyun tighly her hold. yoona squeeze her arm, to make her calm.

 

"so Seohyun, welcome to seo family.. i hope you can call me uncle and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter