My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 7

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Seems my readers really curious about Seohyun Answer... so here's the sequel guys.. anyways For Yoongie23.. good job for you.. you did a right guess... ^^

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 - Arrogant Turn to Sweet

 

Mr Seo in front of Yoona. she look at the girl with puzzled face.

 

"you want to be my daughter in law..?"

 

Yoona nodded and her back neck.. "ne.. is that bad sir?"

 

"no.. no.. it's not.. but you know.. seohyun is still young, and beside.. are you already ask.. i mean propose to my daughter?"

 

yoona nodded. she give her phone to Mr seo.. Mr seo read and open his eyes widely. he's not shock with seohyun message, but the name Yoona save for her daughter

 

 

From: Miss Sweety Child

It's a yess Yoona.. meet my father to disscuss these... 

 

"Hurm... sweete child huh.. did my daughter sweet in your eyes?" 

 

Mr Seo smirked and teased his future in law. he can look yoona already blush. he wake up and sit beside Yoona. He slap lightly Yoona shoulder.

 

"just call my daughter here. and we disscuss about it.."

 

"she already in the way here.."

 

when Yoona finish her words, suddenly a knock from door heard..

 

 "master, miss seo already arrived.."

 

"okay, ask her to come in with Taeyeon!" mr seo shout.

 

not long after that, seohyun appear with Taeyeon at the back. Mr seo approach her daughter and give her warm hug.

 

"finally, i'm happy for you my daughter. acctually i want to spent time with you but since Yoona wanna steal from me already.."

 

Mr seo say saidly, Seohyun freeze, don't know to react. she just look at Yoona, exactly give her a poker face..

 

after ask Taeyeon and seohyun to sit, they disscuss for the D-day plan. and exactly they tell the Mr seo the whole story and about the video. it make Mr seo little surprise and got the little heart attack. 

 

seohyun run towards her father. "dad! are you okay?"

 

Mr seo nodded weakly. "i'm okay, just little surprise. all these behind happen becaus wod your uncle honey.."

 

meanwhile, Taeyeon and Yoona checking at Mr seo room, after it save, they out give Mr seo rest after get her medicine. 

 

---M.S.B---

 

Yoona and taeyeon going to hall room. Yoona suddenly break the silent between them.

 

"sunbae.. I'm sorry sunbae.."

 

Taeyeon look at her puzzled."for what Yoong? i think you..."

 

"because i already loving her..." 

 

Yoona words make Taeyeon lost her words. she really don't know how to react. unfortunately, Yoona also realize her feeling toward Seohyun

 

"i know you love seohyun.. right? i'm sorry sunbae.."

 

"yoon.. it's okay.. it's fate.. so just prepare for your engage.."

 

"did you heard mr seo said, he will handle everything. yeah, even i refuse.. but this is his will for her only daughter right."

 

taeyeon chuckles. she look at enviroment of Mr seo house..

 

"yoong, we should transfer some hidden camera here.. how is it?"

 

"it's good. even we focus to her and him, but we have to more careful, since later it would be crowded later.."

 

"yeah! right!" taeyeon happy when Yoona agreed with her.

 

yoona just laugh, suddenly Yoona raise her ipad

 

"sunbae! let's bet again.. these time,  we betting! who win will date with Seohyun.. and of course who lost, treat the dinner!"

 

"chua!" Taeyeon agreed and raise her ipad and start the game..Yoona these time really bad wanna be win!

 

After seohyun make sure Mr seo sleep. She slidely open the door. She shock when look at someone stand in front the door. she hold her chest.

 

"Im yoona! what are you doing here?! you scared me!"

 

"wae? can't i wait my girlfriend?"

 

Seohyun bold her eyes. can't believe what Yoona said. Yoona on the side, ruffle her head. she grab Seohyun hand and drag slowly to her car. as usual, she open the door for seohyun and run to driver seat. 

 

She groans when Seohyun stare to her

 

"aish, fine! taeyeon sunbae back to main office.. and we are going to date! happy?" 

 

"date?!"

 

"ne, date. wae? shirom?"

 

Seohyun just silent and buckle her seat belt. she smile and look at yoona.

 

"let's go my true girlfriend?! just go to our destination!!!" 

 

Yoona laugh when look Seohyun shout. it make Seohyun little surprise. she suddenly caress yoona cheek. yoona stunned but just let Seohyun hand. suddenly she feel warm when Seohyun do that to her..

 

"you know what.. you more hot if you laugh like that.." seohyun whisper to her.

 

Yoona suddenly stop her car on the side. Seohyun raise her eyebrow when look yoona park on the road side..

 

"what wro..."

 

Seohyun can't finish her words when Yoona crush her lips to her. not that, she can feel Yoona unbuckle her seatbelt and jump upper her after adjust the seat. 

 

she struggle but yoona already grab her hands.

 

yes.. it was her first kiss.. suddenly she can yoona moving and nibble to her lower lips.. slowly, she closed her eyes, and enjoy the kiss. 

 

without knowing, seohyun reply the kiss with moving her lips and grab Yoona neck. Yoona feel That, more agressive, and kiss her passionately. 

 

after a minutes, they break a kiss. Yoona caress Seohyun cheek meanwhile Seohyun just closed her eyes, shy to face Yoona.

 

Yoona smile and peck seohyun cheek. she adjust back seohyun seat and buckled her seat belt. but still, yoona hold her hand and caress it.

 

"next time don't give a damn't sweet word until make me melt.. you still don't know me honey.. how charm am i in love.."

 

Seohyun bite her lower lips and open her eyes. even with that 'honey' words, make her heartbeat increase like running without stopping, and buttery flying her whole stomach

 

"is that really you? Im yoona my bodyguard that i know?"

 

"just silent and sit..hurmmm.."

 

"huh, as i though! it's really Im yoona i know.."

 

Yoona just smile continue her driving..

 

--M.S.B--

 

~Amusement Park~

 

"ahh, it's hot!"seohyun shout when she arrived. it's for Seohyun to test Yoona sweet.

 

'charm on date huh, so look what you do!'  

 

Yoona smile and know Seohyun intention, she release her palm from Seohyun and raise her hands upper Seohyun head to make shadow for her.

 

"just stay like these until we catch some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter