My Sweet Bodyguard - opening chapter

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 1-Safe from Kidnap/opening

 

 

~Amusement Park~

 

"arghh.. it's bunny.." the kids approach the bunny.

 

The bunny keep sway to them and give the ballon to the kids. the kids take the ballon and run into their parents.

 

not long after that, two of man, wearing a weird mask approach the bunny.

 

"hey bunny, you are seo Joohyun right?" the one of man ask that bunny.

 

the bunny feel not save. the bunny slowly want to run from them but suddenly the other man come and put the gun on her stomach. the bunny freeze.

 

"if you want to save, open your bunny head right now!" the mask man warn

 

the bunny obey. slowly, the bunny open the bunny mask. the mask man smirked when she look a beauty face approach him.

 

"as I thought,you are seo Joohyun. now, come with us if you want to save!" 

 

"what you want from me? i have nothing!"

 

"oh come on! just follow us if you want to life!"

 

seohyun just silent. slowly, she obey the mask man. 'somebody please help me...!' her heart scream.

 

suddenly, the straight hair with bluetooth on her ear come approach them. "ahh, it's bunny..kyeopta. chingu ya, come here. look what i found."

 

the black pearl girl come approach them. she pinch seohyun cheek and hug her. the mask man want to stop her but they don't want the girl suspicious to them. slowly he keep his gun.

 

"ah, it's been a long time i'm not see a bunny! kyeopta!" the black pearl said.

 

But suddenly the other girl come from back the mask mans slowly and grab of them hands. after that, the balck pearl push Seohyun to the  straight hair girl and grab the other man.

 

"yoon ah! it's your job to save her! now run!let me and soo handle these!" the black pearl shout. 

 

"arraso! just be careful.. and sent them to our main office for investigate!" The straight hair girl shout and grab seohyun to run along with her.

 

on the half way, Seohyun struggle for release her hand from that girl. the girl stare at her.

 

"let me go! why i have to run with you! what all these about?!" seohyun ask panicly. 

 

the girl groans. she grab seohyun hands tightly. but once again seohyun struggle.

 

"oh my god these girl! can you just follow me right now! you life in danger now!"

 

Seohyun puzzled. but the girls right. that girl and her friends saving her just now. and for her safety, she follow the woman who dragging her right now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

after reach at the sport white car, the girl push her in beside driver seat. Seohyun still puzzled look at Girl come in to driver seat. 

 

"who are you? and i'm here? and who that mask mans? and what..."

 

 

"you will know later. but now can you put the safety belt,  shut up your mouth and just sit silently?!" the girl cut her words

 

Seohyun bold her eyes. 'how arrogant the way she said!' her heart said. she turn her eyes at outside. at the same time she still scared.

 

After being a long time silent. she heard the girl beside her said into her bluetooth device. 

 

"sir, are you sure want to bring her at your home?"

 

'it must me..but with who she talking with?' 

 

"okay, i get it sir.." The girl cut her call and call another people

 

"yuri ah, it's me..change the plan. Sir ask me to bring her at his home. so, you directly go to the main office. I see you in a few hours okay!" 

 

once again seohyun look that girl endded her call. suddenly seohyun heard she sigh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter