My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 13

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter  13- A MOMENT IN THEATER

 

 

 

Still in the dinning room... but the athmosphere on these room totally change.. it's divide by two. the love birds... busy with her breakfast, feeding each other... and krystal, nana, and Yuri... staring at them.

 

yoona notice they staring.. but she just enjoy her omelette that yuri make for her since the black pearl lost last night.

 

nana sigh. she can't stand anymore with these athmosphere. she nudge to the black pearl... to talk with yoona. Yuri nodded and put her drink aside...

 

"miss Yoonhyun-ssi...I have a matter to talk with you girls...."

 

seohyun stop chew her food. she raise her head and look at yuri. meanwhile, yoona still eating omelette.. she stop when she look everyone has staring to her. she groan and put her spoon aside.

 

"wae? wae?" 

 

"i said.. i has something to talk...." yuri said with a serious mood.

 

"is that? i thought you want to talk with Yoonhyun...because you call Yoonhyun just now right?? Yoonhyun at outside.. hehe.."

 

 

"yoona.."

 

"yoona eonni..."

 

krystal, nana and yuri shout together. yoona just scoffed. she ask seohyun to wipe . seohyun just shake her head, looking yoona behaviour. but still, she take the napkin and wipe yoona lips.

 

"eonni.. don't mind her. she being weird today... so what is it eonni? just tell... don't say you won't help me today..huhuhu..."

 

 yuri shake her head many times...

 

"no.. it's not like that.. but... erm, krys, give that to them.."

 

krystal nodded and giver her ipad to Seohyun and Yoona. Seohyun take that, and look at The screen. Yoona, put her arm on Seohyun waist to join her.

 

Seohyun widely open her eyes when they read the articles on the main news today.

 

'Mr president Daughter Revealed!'

 

Mr president will be make a reception for her daughter, Seo joohyun (picture on right)...19.. based on her lawyer, Mr kim.. it's not just for that.. but it also a reception engagement for her daughter... with a daughter of a big company in Seoul... Im yoona...23... (picture on left). also, on 2.00pm today.. the media will have a fans conference which miss im yoona and miss Seo joohyun will be attend

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun sigh. she never though she will be so highlight like these. and what?! 2pm?! today? can see make it to go there since her theater on 3pm?!? but she trust yoona have a way..., she give a look at Yoona, 'daughter of biggest company'. she turn back and blushing when she look Yoona give a wink to her.

 

"i already knew about it...." yoona said. She take a watermelon and take a bite. 

 

everyone stunned and always.. "YOU KNOW?!"

 

yoona groans. she take a watermelon back and start feed Seohyun. but seohyun not open .. it make yoona more annoying. she put back the fruit start complaining.

 

"come on girls.. i hate the reaction like that! yes.. acctually, these morning Jihyun eonni.. telling me these thing.. "

 

"so.. what is your plan? you know right seohyun have a theater on 3pm? so how can we fixed these?"

 

Everyone wait for Yoona answer.. meanwhile yoona still calm on her sit. these time she grab Seohyun  phone beside her. she give to the trio.. Seohyun look at Yoona bluring... yoona notice that smile and squeze her hand. one hour earlier, Yoona already text to the Tiffany, to solve these thing. and it's settle.

 

"don't worries.. it's all in my hand..."

 

as expected from ace. seohyun smile and look at the trio.. when she look they busy looking at her phone, she peck yoona cheek and carees it.

 

"i believe in you honey..."

 

yoona give a sweet smile. "thank you.."

 

seohyun just give a stare.. staring with a full of love each other. until they disturb by yuri shout.

 

"Yoona ah! you really... REALLY FAST! so the fans conference post pone until night?"

 

yoona turn focus on Yuri side.. "yes.. 8pm.. in evening... since I know the theater will end on 6pm.. am i right?"

 

Seohyun nodded. everyone relieved since their problem has settle.. so Theater, here we come!

 

------------------------

 

~back Theater stage~

 

"arghhh... Seohyun you come!" jessica scream dramatic. she open her arms and give a huge warm hug. 

 

Seohyun chuckles. she jessica back. 

 

"of course i come eonni... i'm a female lead right..."

 

jessica chuckles. she loose her hug and look at the 4 person at Seohyun back. 1 of them, she really know it.. it's 

 

"Yoona?" 

 

yoona  her neck. slowly she come near seohyun and stand beside her, making her stand in front the cute girl. she slowly bow to her.

 

"it's a been a long time..." yoona said. jessica nodded and shyingly smile.

 

"yes... so you come to look our maknae perfomed huh..."

 

"urmmm.. acctually not.. i come for... crew..."

 

Jessica widely open .. she turn look to seohyun, you just smirked at her... she call the others to come near them.

 

"ne eonni.. she the one of... and meet... my other friends, who will be the crew also..this is kwon yuri.. krystal jung.. and i think  you already know these girl but still want to introduce... she.."

 

 

"nana?! omo? how can you.. wow... nana! you really beautiful...." 

 

jessica said and hug the girl. nana just only can her back and laugh. she already used with these situation.

 

nana and yuri just chuckles from the antics of Jessica behaviour.

 

not long after that, sunny come to them, with a faint breath. 

 

"yah! yah!"!

 

"what's wrong sunny? you look exhaust..."

 

 

"wa...it.. wa..it.." sunny try to calm and pull her breath. after calm, she start to say back. she look at seohyun wide shock face

 

"just now.. i.. heard a news.. about your engage... with yoona... it's not so shock since i know you are together..but seohyun ah... Are you... are you.. president daughter?!"

 

"WHAT!" jessica shout. can't believe what she heard.

 

seohyun smile slowly fade. she look at yoona. Yoona understand that, give a nodded to her.. after get the sign, she focus back to her freinds.

 

"ne.. i just.. know..2 last week... and about the engagement.. yoona later will give you a invitation.. i hope you come.. eonnis."

 

sunny and jessica change the gaze. 

 

"wow..it's unbeliveable.. but i seems know why you dissapear for a long time.. and... why you get a such a great new friends also...well, since we got busy today.. we talk it later maknae.! so let's go girls..."

 

everyone just nodded, follow Jessica and sunny lead.

 

after know their job, krystal go to music studio,  yuri and Yoona go to dance studio.. and of course for the main lead, to her change room with Nana.

 

Yoona pout. she look at the lyrics song on her hand. she want to throw away but she can't. meanwhile yuri still practice, sit beside her and catch her breath

 

yuri grab the script.. she start read the script.

 

"(it's story..about the girl.. rich arrogant...who really ambitious... she also a playgirl.. who just date with a boy... in 3 times only...bla bla bla...bla...) hoho.. so seohyun a playgirl huh.. hurm.. it should me the lead since i am... hehe..right yoong..."

 

yuri look at her since the ace not respond. she wide her eyes when look yoona in poker face.

 

"what's with that face huh? should we enjoy today?"

 

"......"

 

"yah! i'm talking to you..."

 

 

"eonni? you know who is the main lead male?"

 

"eh?" yuri shock with that question. but still she try to look at the script.

 

"his name here... ermm..it's...."

 

"yah eonni?! can you fast?! why you should.. erm..erm..."

 

"haish.. there is lot name here.. and what make you want to know that?!"

 

"because HE WILL KISS MY FUTURE WIFE ON HER INNONCENT LIPS!!!!"

 

yuri stunned. she look again the script.. and kiss scene between them there..but for a moment, her lips curled to smile.no wonder yoona so focus read that script just now

 

Yoona her face. her cheek already read, hold her frustrated on her mind.

 

"his name rain...or her korean name...it's bi...you getting jealous already huh.. relax.. it's just a act.. and i think..the rehearsal.. they already..yah! where are you going?! the theater will start soon and you still not prepare!!!"

 

yuri shout but yoona ignore it and go out...

 

 

 

meanwhile on seohyun room, seohyun sit in front of the dress table, looking nana fixed her hair.

 

"by the way seohyun, who is your patner on these theater?"

 

"it's rain.."

 

"omo! is he the new actor who lot of people girl chasing her because his body?"

 

"erm.. he is.. hehe.."

 

nana put the hairdry aside. and these these time she grab a ironhair and start working on seohyun hair.

 

"i'm guarantee yoona will jelaous.. yeah you know.. since you will kiss him.."

 

seohyun chuckles. "acctually.. that scene already cut of.."

 

"huh? but the scr..."

 

"oh it because they not print the new one..yeah.. saving cost.. heheeh..."

 

"eh? so the kiss scene was cut out.."

 

seohyun smile and nodded. "Even in these story i'm a playgirl.. but you know.. i'm a innoncent seo joohyun nana.."

 

"i think you both are lucky together.."

 

nana and seohyun chuckle together.

 

when their stop the conversation, sudden seohyun phone make a beep. she grab it at the dress table and read.

 

from: Daddy seo

hey honey.. i'm heard about your theater.. also about yoona..being a dancer..how could you not telling me huh! by the way.. i'm just finish my meeting.. and i directly go to your college.. can't wait my honey act.. hehe.. fighting!! ^^

 

"i never thought my daddy so cheerful huh! no wonder she said i'm like a mom, not talkactive like him."

 

seohyun said and reply her daddy message. nana just chuckles when seohyun said like that.

 

To: Daddy Seo

just want to make surprise to you..^^

and i thought you can't attend since you busy.. but still..

gomao.. daddy...^^

see you too..

 

 

 

from: Daddy seo

my daughter is the lead! how can i'm not see!! ^^

oh.. forgot to mention.. you law also come... 

 

seohyun and shock.she look at nana.

 

"nana.. yoona parent..they coming tooo..."

 

"omo! chincha?"

 

"yes..and i worried if..."

 

"seohyun ah, trust on Yoona. she really professional. i'm sure she will hold her anger."

 

"hurm.. i hope so na..."

 

seohyun put her phone aside and once again the phone make a beep. she expected her father again, but these time it's not

 

 

From: Sweety honey

i'm at in front your room..^^

can you out for a sec?

 

"eh?"  speak to the person. seohyun shock after read the message. nana notice it, look at seohyun from the mirror in front her.

 

"what's wrong again seohyun?"

 

"oh... speaking to Yoona.. she in front room.. she want to see me na..are you think okay if i talk about her parent?"

 

"hurm.. i think just she know herself... pretend you not know.. like that..."

 

"i think so.. thanks for the advise.. i need to see her now.."

 

nana smile and stop iron seohyun hair. 

 

"i think she already miss you eh?"

 

seohyun smile and slap softly nana arm. she stand and go out, see the beloved bodyguard.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter