The Fastfood Cinderella - Chapter 3

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3 |Two Families|

 

~Im penthouse~

 

that night, Jessica called her friend.. yuri to tell about yoona matter..

 

"hey yul, how are you? everything is going good?"

 

[good.. how's there?" my sister yoona? is she good?]

 

"that's why I called you.. it's about her.. "

 

[sica ah, did something happen to her?]

 

Jessica take a breath and start telling everything happen to yoona, at restraunt, and about yoonkrys relation.. Yuri in the phone focus listening everything Jessica told her.. sigh can be heard after jessica finish..

 

[I bet she now at her room.. Sica ah, about relation, I don't mind at all, as long they love each other.. you don't worry about that babe..]

 

"thank you yul.. about her...yes, now she at her room.. I hope she find.."

 

[sorry sica.. supposely I'm the one taking care about her now.. but..]

 

"hey, we are like family right..please don't be..yoona also like my sister already.."

 

[thank you once again sica..]

 

"by the way, minho just now calling me,  he said you reject his purpose.. yul ah.. you two were couple, but why you behave  like that?"

 

[you know right.. I still have yoona to Raise.. until she graduate from her high school...]

 

"yuri, it's not the reason to you not getting married .. if yoona know these.. she will mad you know.."

 

[i know.. that's why i keep avoiding when she ask about this..by the way, did minho fine?]

 

"he's fine.. but.. he said he never give up on you.. please yuri.. listen to my advice..."

 

[i hope he not give up and waiting for me..]

 

"he will.. okay, it's already late..you and i need to rest.. talk to you later..have a safe trip!!"

 

[nee.. keep update me if anything happen okay..bye]

 

"arraso..bye.."

 

[tott~~ tott~~]

 

jessica shake her head.. "yuri.. yuri.. I'm so envy you.. if I could be like you..so protective with sibling, like you raising yoona.."

 

"eonni.. who's in the phone just now?" Krystal approach Jessica 

 

"yuri, I told her about yoona.."

 

"oh? don't tell me you.."

 

Jessica chuckles, she ruffle Krystal hair.. "aigoo.. of course i tell her about you two.. don't worry.. she's fine with that..."

 

Krystal relieved.. at least everything going smooth on her relation..

 

"eonni.. i want to look yoona at her room.."

 

Jessica just nod.. Krystal smile and walking to yoona room..

 

 

~Yoona Room~

 

'today is really tiring day..not about study and work.. but with the people who really making me exhaust.. it's really depressed, but.. i can see.. on her eyes.. showing like loosing of hope in life?? i don't know but still.. i hope she will realize some day that what she do... it's a wrong path...'

~sincerely: THE ONLY ONE....I.Y~

 

 

finish with writing, yoona closed her diaries and put at the drawer.. she glance at her desk watch..

 

"still early to sleep..now, let we see what's new on my bookshelf ...."

 

yoona murmur and start walking.. at the halfway, she stop when she heard knocking sound on her door..

 

"the door is unlocked.. just come in.." yoona shout.

 

the door opened. Yoona smile when look her 'new girlfriend in front door..

 

"hey yoong.. can i join you?"

 

"sure.. just come in.."

 

krystal come in to yoona room and closed the door.. 

 

"what are you doing?"

 

 

yoona smile and turn back look at her bookshelf..

 

"reading a some stuff.."

 

"what is it? eh?? 'READING EMOTION PEOPLE FROM EYES?' yah, since when you keep a stuff book like these?.."

 

"erk..actually these book yul eonni give me as a present..well, since she know i'm a bookworm.."

 

krystal nodded.. "yeah i know.. but, what's got into you, reading book like these.."

 

"erkk.. just for knowledge.." yoona lying..

 

krystal rolled her eyes.. "urghh.. why i stuck with these girl.. whatever yoong.. just read it.. and by the way, can I watch a some show? gotten bored waiting you read.."

 

"just open the television krys.. as long you're not disturbing me..."

 

yoona warning and heading to her desk.. Krystal shake her head.. she grab remote control on the side and murmur..

 

"I wonder what is so interesting on the book until she left me behind and reading a book!"

 

yoona pretend not heard that nag.. she smile and continue read...

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

~tomorrow morning~

 

~seo mansion~

 

wendy as always do her routine job.. from the dinning room, she turn to hall room.. after finish, she proceed to upstair.. mrs seo who just to the garden call her maid..

 

"wendy ah, you want to go gym room right?"

 

"ahh.. yes maam.. wae?"

 

mrs seo put her mug on the table.. when she want to said more, she heard a noise sound from the upstair..

 

"looks like she already woke up..never mind wendy.. i will handle by myself.. you just do your work.."

 

wendy din't not ask bow to her boss and leave.. mrs seo start go to her daughter room and knock it..

 

mrs seo feel pissed when many times she knock and din't have a sign the door opened. she try her luck to open the door.. and she was.. the door is opened..

 

she was gasp when look seohyun room.. and at the side she look seohyun dancing, follow the beat music.. mrs seo closed her ear, can't stand with the noise.. she grab the remote and turn it off.. 

 

"OH MY GOD! what the... eh? mummy?"

 

seohyun turn look back when she heard the music stop. she think it's wendy and plan to scold that girl but she shock when look mrs seo staring her..

 

"just one question seohyun.. is this a bedroom or the trash bin?!"

 

seohyun rolled her eyes. she seat at the couch who full with can drink.. "it a little mess but don't worry.. i will ask wendy to clean it.."

 

"what just you say? LITTLE?? seohyun ah.. it's totally mess!! you.. urgh.. let's leave it first.. go bath now.. let me and wendy clean these..."

 

seohyun sigh"ne..give me 30 minutes mom.."

 

she said and go the bathroom.. mrs seo shake her head.. 

 

"wendy ah.!!"

 

mrs seo shout her maid name and start cleaning.. 

 

after a few seconds, wendy come when heard her name was called..

 

"ne maam?"

 

"did you finish cleaning at gym room? if done, come, help me here.."

 

"ah.. yes maam.''

 

wendy obey start helping clean the room..

 

satisfied, wendy leave the room, to serve the breakfast..mr seo pull the curtain, welcoming the light from the sun..

 

she slowly walking and seat at the couch, to take a rest..

 

sudden, she saw something hiding on the other couch..slowly she take the thing and she surprised what she look..

 

 

 

mrs seo speechless.. her hand shaking..

 

"did.. she still hope and can't forget.. andwae..i think she just keep it as memories.. come on sunny, think positive.."

 

mrs seo murmur and keep it back at the place..

 

right on time, seohyun out from the bathroom.. she raise her eyebrow when look her mom still there with a shock face..

 

"m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter