My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 8

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

to my readers!! thantthant7 , Animefankmjpopper, and yoongie23!!! thank for your support and comment!not forget other's readers never bored read my story ne!!! anyways thantthant7, thanks for the suggestion.. yeah! i will make your guess as a reality..just wait okay! ^^

 

taeny fans!! these chapter for you all.. for yoohyun..don't worries.. they still the main..^^

 

 

Chapter 8 - y girl appeard.. uncomfortable girlfriends

 

 

Seohyun groans and slowly open her eyes. She look beside her. as she expected, Seohyun smile and strecth her body and walking to bathroom.

 

after an hour prepare, she out from her room. and of course, her girlfriend greet her with alligator smile. she smile and hug yoona waist.

 

"morning sweety.. sleep tight?"

 

"morning baby.. of course i am.. since you beside me.."

 

seohyun just chuckles. she peck yoona cheek and grab Yoona neck.

 

"sweety, i'm hungry.."

 

"i know, let's have a breakfast now.." 

 

yoona drag softly to the kitchen and seohyun still laying her on her neck.

 

Seohyun touch. she look a rose on the table and a beauty salad with love on the centre.  slowly Yoona grab the chair and ask Seohyun to sit. Seohyun nodded and sit.

 

"love it.."

 

"ne.. beautiful..it's pity to eat that sweety"

 

"hehe..so shall we.."

 

seohyun nodded and having a breakfast. sometime s they feed each other. and sometimes, they teased each other. Sudden, yoona break her moment with a words.

 

"by the way baby.. later Yuri sunbae will come here to guard you.."

 

"why? how about you?"

 

"i have to go somewhere..with tae sunbae so just take care okay.."

 

Seohyun widely open her eyes. "are you want leaving me?!"

 

"just for a hours baby.."

 

Seohyun sigh. she stop eating and stand, leaving the dinning room. Yoona shake her hand

 

"hurmm, she must sulking huh.."

 

after clean the table and wash the plate, yoona approach seohyun, watching the show on tv. slowly she approach her girlfriend and sit beside her..

 

"baby, here the fruit.."

 

"just put it there, i don't think i will eat now.."

 

yoona sigh. she put the fruit on the table. she hold seohyun shoulder and make that girl face to her.

 

Seohyun bow her face. yoona grab her chin to face her.

 

"baby.. listen..i'm go for make prepare for our d-day.. it's a little tired. i don't wanna look you tired baby.."

 

seohyun suddenly excited when Yoona mention that they D-day.

 

"chincha? did daddy ask you to go.."

 

"ne child.."

 

"I want come along.. please sweety... ne"

 

"are you sure.. beside, i want to proceed the hidden camera with Taeyeon sunbae.. it will took a time.."

 

"sure!!"

 

"haish.. okay..just go get change now. i don't think you will go with that sleeves.."

 

seohyun cheer happily. she peck yoona cheek and proceed to her room. Yoona follow her from the behind and stop at in front Seohyun room. before she close the door, she carees yoona cheek.

 

"Honey, go change out second couple shirt. since i look you just wearing a hot jeans, so it's perfect.. ne? go now!" 

 

seohyun said and closed the door. yoona chuckles. she really can't stand with seohyun childish but still, she proceed to her room, fufill the seohyun request.

 

 

--M.S.B--

 

~Seo Residence~

 

"i thought we will go Wedding planner first.." nana said after greet seohyun sit at the couch. meanwhile, the three officer busy instruct And arrange the hidden camera.

 

Seohyun smile. 

 

"yeah.. it supposely should be, but since mr seo want to we wait for him to tell something, so they won't to waste any time and just proceed their work. but you look at them.. they look like charlie's angels right?"

nana widely her eyes and laugh. she nodded many times. "yes Seohyun, you right. Yoona is Natalie, Yuri is dylan and very perfect for taeyeon character.."

 

"ALEX!!!" Seohyun and nana scream together and laugh until three of them come.

 

"hey you two.. did you girls make a same we as 'charlie's angel huh!" Yoona said and sit beside her future fiance. meanwhile yuri on nana side and taeyeon centre of that couples.

 

"yoona.. it's good that character than we compare you all with totally spies! hahaha" nana teased and laugh, following by Seohyun.

 

"na, i think it's okay too.. totally spies..!!" Seohyun said laugh. but not long, yoona pinch her cheek.

 

"so what character you will give me if we charlie's Angel baby?"

 

"as nana said.. and i agreed too since you tall than them.. you are natalie..."

 

yuri also curious ask nana. "then me honey?"

 

"you... of course  dylan..by the way, seohyun..of course our alex is..."

 

Seohyun and nana together sit beside Taeyeon and hug her. 

 

"uri Taeyeon!!" 

 

yoona and yuri looking each other with widely eyes. they rushingly grab their girlfriend and bring back to they side.

 

Taeyeon can't handle it laugh to the jealousy girlfriends.

 

"yah yoona, yuri.. just admit it i'm the cuttiest than yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter