My Sweet BodyGuard - Chapter 18

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i'm back.. sorry for last chapter.. maybe it's seems not interestinng..:(

but i will try hard more...^^

anyways..welcome new subcribers.. hope enjoy the stories and leave some comment okay...^^

 

 

 

 

| The first Fight |

 

 

 

 

 

~2 days before ceremony~

 

"and... CUT!! okay girls.. take a wrap...." the producer shout.. yoona and seohyun relief.. she walk together and sit at the bench.. seohyun lean her head on yoona arm..

 

 

"wow.. it's tiring..."

 

yoona chuckles.. "yeah.. well.. since we have to make it rush.. so.. that's why we tired.."

 

 

seohyun just smile and close her eyes.. not long after that, nana and yuri run to them..

 

"girls.. check these out your invitation cards..i think it's hot...." nana said and give the invitation card..

 

yoona grab the card. seohyun come closer to her and also look at that card.. they smiling and looking each other.. then they look at yuna couple and show a thumb up..

 

"i'm proud of you girls.. it really beautiful.." seohyun said honestly

 

"agreed.. but why must have a'stronger ace' there?"

 

nana chuckles.. "you really quiet complaining huh.."

 

yoona smirked. she closed the card and give back to yuri..

 

"so, how's the shooting? is it going smooth?"

 

"okay.. but the moment when i have to steal the flowers and make the bonquet.. waaa, i think that the hard part.."

 

"well, it because you are not romantic type..."  nana teased make yoona rolled her eyes.. not long after that, the director with make up artist come.. 

 

"hey girls.. your shoot really so amazing...! just with one shoot, you girls make it.."

 

"thank you oppa..." the couple said and bow to him. the director laugh.. he instruct the make up artist ask him to make up the actress..

 

the make up artist obey and start make up with seohyun face.. seohyun loose her hug and let the girl touch her face..

 

"wow Seohyun ahh, you face so soft..."

 

the make up artist praising her. seohyun shyingly bow..

 

"thank you eonni..."

 

"ahhh... kyeopta.. even you shame you still adore!!!" the girl said and pinch both seohyun cheeks.. 

 

yoona bold her eyes.. she open when she look seohyun enjoy it and happily smile to that girl.

 

~10 minutes later~

 

yoona sit at the bench, chew her chewing gum so rough. sooyoung not long after that come approach to her..

 

"yoong yoong, the future bride..why are you here alone?!"

 

yoona raise her hand, show the young girl, still chatting with the make up artist..

 

"i just feel dump when i with them..you can look for yourself.. 'MY FUTURE WIFE' flirting with the other girl..and ignoring me here..."

 

sooyoung giggles. She put her hand on yoona shoulder.

 

"So you getting jealous huh..."

 

yoona ruffle her hair. "only the stupid girls not being jealous if her girlfriend flirting with other girl!"

 

sooyoung laugh.. she help yoona fixed her hair since she have to shooting again for their prewedding video.. 

 

"honey... oh soo eonni.. hye! well how look am i? is it okay on me?" seohyun approah and asking about her make up..

 

Yoona shrug her shoulder and go to changes room. seohyun weirdly looking her fiance until she dissapear..

 

"she just agnoring me just now? daebak!" seohyun said. Sooyoung laugh and approach her.

 

"just let her seohyun ah.. she just out of her mind..."

 

"don't say... she being jealous?!" seohyun suspicious

 

"just go get her there..in fact, you have to change the outfit right..."

 

seohyun sigh and make a way to the changes room.

 

on the other side, sooyoung widely smile. 

 

"you girls so cute even while jealous..." sooyoung murmur and approach the others at the shooting side.

 

~Change room~

 

"aish.. why these tie really hard to handle!" yoona murmur herself. she keep fixing that tie but still failed. until suddenly she feel others hand grab her shoulder and make her turn around.

 

As she expected. She just keep and let the girl fixing the tie for her..

 

Seohyun bite her lower lip.. after fixing the tie, she grab yoona neck. but still the 'ace' won't to make eye contact with her.

 

seohyun hold her chin and make they eyes meet..

 

"sorry...."

 

"fo...hmmph!" yoona can't continue her words when seohyun crush her kiss on yoona. 

 

after a seconds, seohyun break the kiss. she give a sweet smile to her fiance.

 

"i'm sorry ignoring you just now honey..." seohyun said. 

 

Yoona just silent.. she just stare to the young girl. But she can't hold her laugh when Seohyun make a several ugly faces.

 

seohyun giggles. she caress yoona cheek.

 

"it's good when look you smile honey.."

 

yoona pout. she grab seohyun waist and pull her closer before she peck that soft lips.

 

"you know what.. next time don't be so good other than me..you are mine! YOU GOT THAT!"

 

Seohyun chuckles. "yah, what's wrong with that jealous.."

 

"yah! did you must ask that! you are my fiance seo joohyun..only me can touch you like that.. NOTED THAT IN YOUR MIND.."

 

"heol....!!" seohyun feel surprise with yoona statement..honest to say, this is the first time yoona being jealous like that.

 

yoona just silent. she peck seohyun lips and loose her hug.

 

"i'm still mad..but i just let it go at the moment since we have to shooting our wedding preparation and daddy surprise.. paleun change your clothes.."

 

yoona said with cool voice and sit at the couch, playing a game. seohyun raise her eyebrow, feeling weird with yoona. but still, she grab her dress at the couch and change...

 

 

--------------------

 

"cut! okay! we finish for today! good job girls...!pack the things!!" the producer instruct.

 

everyone got busy to pack the things. yoona directly to other without waiting seohyun at the back. 

 

"heol!!! did she agnoring me again? huh... what a day!"

 

seohyun murmur and still looking at yoona, talking with tiffany. she shrug her shoulder and go to others to. 

 

"oh..Seohyun  ah... come here..you girls so beautiful.. Yoona ah! you too..."

 

Seohyun take a look at ipad yuri hand. 

 

"waa.. yoona so hot on these huh!"

 

"right! i think these picture really good for banner..." sooyoung agreed nana words.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun smile looking at the picture..before photoshoot, they make a same die hair for make perfect and indeed, they did it. Seohyun can't deny, when yoona lying on her lap like that, she feel really warm and peace..

 

"so you like it and agreed to make that as our banner?" yoona said but still, with a cool tones.

 

Seohyun look at her. she smile and nodded, but yoona din't reply it. in fact, she go to the yuri side and talking some matter. 

 

once again, seohyun feel dump. she sniffed her nose,Cover her anger.

 

"Okay girls.. after these, we are going to wedding planner and after that... we have a PARTY!! i bet yoona and seohyun remember that..."

 

"of course i am since about a beautiful girls everywhere.."

 

yoona said make everyone shocked. 

 

"yah, yoona.. why are you talking like that?"

 

Taeyeon mad to Yoona. Yoona make a innoncent face and going to other place not far from them.

 

"just let her eonni..she just kidding..." seohyun make a fake smile. she feel a bit hurt, but she know.. yoona just take a revenge at her. even she know there is no reason to get jealous like that.. but who cares?!

 

everyone looking at the 'future brides' except sooyoung who just smile and shake her head.. yuri noticed it, ask sooyoung what happen to them.

 

they just exchange gazed when they look sooyoung give a sign... 'yoona jealousy straight again...'

 

~night club~

 

"yah.. yah..wait..are you sure she inviting me?"

 

"ne oppa... victoria ask me to ask you come together..." seohyun said and slap softly rain hand.

 

yoona look rain feel uncomfortable.. she poke rain hand..

 

"oppa..don't you crush with her since yesterday?"

 

rain smirked. he look at yoona and wink to her.. his face already red..yoona and taeyeon exchange gazed. then they smile and hugging him. rain just chuckles.

 

"what can i say.. you guys really like siblings already..." yuri said. 

 

everyone attention change when they heard someone shouting..

 

"seohyun ah!! over here.." victoria shout from kn front VVIP room..

 

rain, Yoona and seohyun... go greet the young model meanwhile the others booking new room for them

 

"thanks for coming even you all busy with prepration wedding..i'm heard the weddings day after tomorrow right?"

 

"yes vic... but don't worri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter