The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 13

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

annyeong! i'm back..  sorry for late guys... 

:(

hope still enjoy my story ne... ^^

 

| CHAPTER 13 |PRINCE CHARMING

 

 

 

 

 

"amusement park?? " yoona ask when she look seohyun park at the basement.. 

 

"yes..  wae?  shirom? "

 

"why you not say to me first?? "

 

"can i say.. surprise?? "

 

yoona rolled her eyes..  "you really making your decision as you want without discuss huh.. "

 

seohyun chuckles..  "well,  it's me.. aigoo.. don't pout my dear,  come on..  it's been a long time i not coming here..  please... "

 

"ee,  what's wrong with dear?"

 

"oh,  mian.. but krystal don't around isn't it?  so i can call you whatever i want.. "

 

"you know what..  since i met you in seoul you seems annyoing! "

 

yoona said..  seohyun smile and pinch yoona cheek..  

 

"it because you are my cinderella, my handsome girl.. okay stop.. let's go out.. "

 

seohyun said and out from her car..  she jump here and here until she make attention the people in the entrance... 

 

"ahh,  eurimm manida!!"

 

yoona who saw it,  bold her eyes looking at her..  she close her face used her snapback..  

 

she run to the younger boss and stoping her.. 

 

"yah,  seo joohyun..  can you stop now..  it embarassing..! "

 

 

yoona shout, making the older staring at her.. 

 

"yah im yoona, did just now you called me just with my name?"

 

"yes, the behaviour like that, showing you still under age.. "

 

seohyun blinked her eyes many times..  sudden she feel something on her heart when she heard yoona called her with her full name.. 

 

"aigoo.. it's more better when you always called me by name only... "

 

seohyun murmur..  yoona raise her forehead and stop walking

 

"pardon?"

 

"nothing.. i just say,  you look nice wearing like these.. looks more boyish.. "

 

yoona don't know how to react anything.. spent time with seohyun,  she feel that girl making her day bright with her compliment,  comfort and more important,  she can forgot about krystal and her hard time.. 

 

"khaja.. i'm excited to play all the games inside.. "

 

seohyun said and linked her arm to yoona..  yoona rolled her eyes..  she just defeat and let seohyun lead her.. 

 

*Couple Shop~~

 

"yoong-ah,  let's get inside..  i treat you some thing.. "

 

"eh?  but this is..  couple.. "

 

"haish..  you so old..  couple thing just not in couple who can wear it..  "

 

yoona rolled her eyes..  "whatever..  as long you paid it.. "

 

"yeah!  now let see....ahh,  we start with  bla.. bla... bla.. "

 

"eonni..  did you excited about these huh.. "

 

seohyun ignore the young girl and keep choose the thing making her interest until she done

 

"okay..  i got some! so let's pay for these... "

 

she said and go to cashier,  leaving yoona dumpfooled..  the worker notice it greet yoona who still puzzled.. 

 

"your girlfriend so cute my customer,  she very excited about couple things until she leave you just like that.. "

 

yoona face turn red after heard the words... she awkwardly smile and shrugged.. 

 

"hehe,  she is.. i better get her now.. "

 

yoona said and leave the worker there.. 

 

after paid,  seohyun sudden become more excited when she got this chance to buy for yoona..  she look around to find the girl she left just now..  

 

she smile when look yoona,  cross her arm near chest at the corner waiting for her.. 

 

"yoong! "

 

yoona turn around look at the older running to her..  at the same time,  she take these chance to observing seohyun.. 

 

"hurmm,  maybe it just my imagination..  but after we know and closer..  why i feel the sadness on her eyes..  seems.. gone... "

 

yoona murmur and keep staring at seohyun

 

"sorry..  here you things..  erkk before we heading to next booth,  can we change first? "

 

"change?? "

 

"yes!  let's go to restroom... "

 

yoona can't react anymore when seohyun drag her to restroom..  

 

"but for what? "

 

yoona ask when they stop at the restroom..  seohyun smile and poke yoona nose... 

 

"just for fun.. so,  just wear it hurmm.. "

 

"ahh,  again that beg..  fine..  i change.. "

 

yoona defeat and get change inside first..  seohyun smile from time to time..  but she remind something,  make her ache.. 

 

"if krsytal don't exist..  if you not love her..  maybe we can do these forever our life..  but,  just only for today also make me happy yoona.. so,  i want to enjoy myself today.. "

 

seohyun said to herself.. making create a tears there.. 

 

after minutes yoona get change,  she look seohyun already get inside another room..  yoona take these time to observe herself with new shirt,  and new snapback..  she smile.. 

 

"this is really my style.. she really know my interest even in fashion.. really something.. "

 

"ehemm,  talking back about me huh.. "

 

 

yoona turn look at the view on the mirror... she bold her eyes..  same headband with her snapback,   and same shirt..  she turn look at the girl.. 

 

"eonni.. did you.. why.. "

 

"yoona ah,  just for today..  let me enjoying these can i?  promise i will explain to krystal when she know about these.. "

 

"you..  why you wanna do all these eonni?"

 

seohyun smile and grab yoona palm..  "you will not do anything if i answer that.. so,  i remain to silent.. "

 

seohyun said..  there is hopeless tone there.. yoona raise her forehead..  don't get the seohyun mean..  but still,  she feel something odd..  so,  she just silent and don't want to tell the truth about her and krystal.. 

 

"shall we go to our fake date? dear?? "

 

yoona rolled her eyes.. but seohyun can look her face like wanna burning..  she just smile and hold yoona hand firmly.. 

 

 

*photo booth~~

 

"ahh,  yoong..  let's do these..  for our moment... "

 

"should we?? "

 

"yes.. for fake date moment... hehe"

 

"you really enjoying these huh.. "

 

seohyun smile and nod..  her hand still in yoona hold.. they seems like comfort each other already.. 

 

on the photo booth,  seohyun try to do something but she seems clueless..  she keep bite her finger..  yoona notice sigh.. 

 

"you want to edit some words isn't it? "

 

"ahh,  ne.. "

 

"let me do.. "

 

yoona said and stop seohyun finger playing at the screen..  she start press there,  there and there..  until the 'press enter text' come out..  seohyun pull her hand and clap for yoona.. 

 

"daebak.. how you learn that.. "

 

"no need to learn eonni..  just try and not to give up easily.. "

 

seohyun smile and caress yoona hair.. 

 

"aigoo..  so smart my dear.. "

 

"hehe.. thank you eon.. ''

 

sudden seohyun finger lock on her lips.. yoona blinked her eyes..puzzled with seohyun act..

 

seohyun sigh.. her cheek already red even before she speak..

 

 "yoona.. can you call me.. just..  joohyun for today? "

 

"wae?"

 

"i feel...  happy..  in fact,  today we are fake couple..  so just called with name okay.. "

 

 "you..  really..  so many requirement today huh joohyun.. "

 

yoona nag..  seohyun smile more brighter when heard that..  she focus back to machine and writing something making the younger chuckles.. 

 

"fake couple? durghh..  so odd.. "

 

"don't care..  khaja..  the camera already start.."

 

yoona shake her head and just follow the older.. 

 

first take..  they just smile to the camera.. 

 

second take..  Yoona make a v-sign meanwhile seohyun raise her finger,  nod to yoona.. 

 

third take.. they link the arm and make a love shape.. 

 

last take..  this time..  seohyun make a move stand beside yoona.. yoona feel weird with it but she just ignore it..  sudden,  yoona shocked with hug from back and with kiss on her cheeks.. 

 

"okay,  we done.. should we edit it first before we printed it? hurmm, let see"

 

yoona just blank stare at her..  on her heart,  many question she ask.. 

 

"wae this girl doing this? wae she ask me to just called her with name?  wae this girl keep talking about me and krystal?  wae i feel she jealousy with us?  and why i think she want to flirting with me.. aigoo yoona,  why you heart so fast now..'

 

 

"finish! here your copy..  khaja... we go to another booth.. "

 

seohyun said and firmly hold the younger hand.. meanwhile yoona still fighting with her emotion there..  seohyun notice it stop her walk.. yoona look at her

 

"wae? "

 

"are you okay?  you feeling not well? "

 

seohyun ask concernly ask and put her palm on yoona forehead.. 

 

yoona chuckles..  slowly she take her hand and hold it..  this time she lead the way.. 

 

''you too paranoid joohyun.. so,  where booth you want try? "

 

yoona ask.. seohyun focus now back to booth..  she look one by one the booth until she found... 

 

"ah,  shoot game..  i want try dear.. "

 

"haha..  are you sure?  i think you bad with it.. "

 

"yah,  don't tease me!"

 

"okay,  let we see then.. "

 

yoona teased,  making seohyun pissed and walk away through the booth follow yoona at the back.. 

 

"ajussi,  i want try this game! "

 

"ahh.. okay,  here you gun.. "

 

the booth keeper said..  seohyun take the gun confidently and start focus at the baloon... 

 

9 gun shoot,  but not even 1 baloon she got..  she bite her lower lip,  making yoona laugh so hard.. seohyun heard it slap the younger many times on her shoulder.. 

 

the booth keeper shake his head..  he take the gun and refill the bullet there.. 

 

"miss,  you supposely not laugh to your girlfriend..  you should comfort her.. "

 

"mian ajusshi,  but. she.. to adorable.. the way she to confident just now.. "

 

"yah,  it's hard you know!  if you not believe,  just try yourself.. "

 

seohyun shout..  yoona smirked.. 

 

"if i can?  what will you do?? "

 

"if you get it for me.. i will give your surprise present.. "

 

"deal!  ajusshi..  give the gun to me.. "

 

yoona shout to the booth keeper..  latter,  he give it to yoona..  like a professional,  yoona take a place and.... 

 

shoot!  shoot!  shoot! 

 

until the gun finish... no ballon were missed make seohyun gasp... even the booth keeper.. 

 

"kid,  where you learn this huh..  you so great at shot! "

 

"err,  actually this is my first time doing this.. hehe.. "

 

yoona said and bow to the other who clap for her..  when she lock her eyes on seohyun,  she widely smile with wink to the older..  and then,  she proceed to take the present she got.. 

 

seohyun shake her head..  "why i feel so scared with these girl.. she really..  what she can't do eh..  hurmm..  but still..  she really interesting girl... "

 

seohyun murmur herself,  waiting the younger.. not long,  yoona come,  bring a huge teddy bear to her.. 

 

"tadaa,  joohyun-ssi..  here your present you want.. "

 

yoona said informal to her.. seohyun raise her forehead.. 

 

"you are not play for yourself?? "

 

"what would i..  i play for you.. " yoona said and take seohyun hand,  to hug that bear..  she scratch her head, and decide to take that bear back.. 

 

"i think we must leave these at car first..  it's quite heavy..  give me your car key,  let me sent this..  you just wait here.. "

 

"ahh,  ne.. " seohyun only react with that and give the car key to yoona..  yoona take it and leave.. 

 

seohyun keep stare at yoona until she dissapeard.. 

 

"how can i not falling to you yoona.. haishh,  why i feel sick when i think it! "

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~seoul hospital~

 

after a few hours,  tiffany drag jessica out from yuri room after minho arrived..   jessica puzzled,  but still she just follow her girlfriend.. 

 

"sica-ah,  are we going spent the whole day here,  in my free day? "

 

"yes.. "

 

"huh?  are you sure?  sica,  how about date??? "

 

jessica chuckles..  she pull tiffany in to her hug..  "we still date on other day..  yuri still need us honey..  i promise,  after these no one can disturb our date.. "

 

she comfort tiffany.. the girl only can sight.. 

 

"are you okay right? "

 

"as if i have other choice... "

 

"hehe..  thank you honey..  i know you very understanding girl.. "

 

jessica said making tiffany chuckles..  sudden,  the disturbing by some voice.. 

 

they loose the hug, and looking at the man in front them..  tiffany bold her eyes..  showing her shock.. 

 

the man smile meaningly with them.. 

 

"so,  this is my niece patner huh.. "

 

"uncle,  what are..  you doing here? "

 

tiffany ask..  jessica on the side puzzled but based on they conversation,  the man in front of her is her girlfriend uncle.. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter