Because Of Your Heart - Chapter 8

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 8 - Holiday

 

 

Seohyun open her eyes slowly when The light of sun approaching her face. 

 

she rub her head because dizzy. she can feel her head so heavy when she want to wake up. she laying back. She look at Yoona who still in sleeping. slowly she smile and caress Yoona cheek. 

 

Yoona feel something moving on her cheek. she groans and open her eyes slowly.  she look her girlfriend smiling widely at her.. she grab her girlfriend palm on her cheek and kiss it.

 

"morning honey.. sleep tight tonight?"

 

Seohyun smile. "morning to baby.. yeah, sleep tight since you beside me.." Seohyun said weakly.

 

yoona raise her eyebrow. she feel something weird at Her girlfriend.

 

 

she put her palm on seohyun forehead.

 

"you look so pale.. omo, you having fever honey..." Yoona said worriedly. 

 

Seohyun smile bitterly. "i think so.. because i feel cold and my head little heavy." seohyun said

 

Yoona look worriedly. She jump from bed and grab some clothes on wardrobe. She approach Seohyun and grab seohyun head. "wake up first honey.." she said start dress her girlfriend.

 

"aigoo.. i feel like i'm baby.. let me wear..."

 

yoona put her finger on Seohyun lips.

 

"syhh.. just sit.."

 

"arraso.. but baby, i want to shower first.. i feel uncomfortable.. in fact, tonight.. we.."

 

Seohyun can't continue her words shyingly..Yoona understand smile at her girlfriend.

 

"okay.. let's go then.." 

 

"go where?"

 

"shower.. let me undress you back.."

 

Seohyun bold her eyes. "mwuh.. it's really no need..."

 

"Syhh.. no doubt.. come..." Yoona cut Seohyun words and continue undress back her girlfriend.

 

after that, she carry seohyun like bridalstyle and directly go to bathroom 

 

seohyun just silent. She know Yoona will not listen her.

 

in bathroom, she put her girlfriend at bathtub. and then, she start brush Seohyun teeth, and after that, she start shower girlfriend. 

 

 

after dress her girlfriend, she go to bathroom and prepare herself. Seohyun from bed just look her girlfriend dissapear at bathroom. her lips curled into smile.

 

"how lucky i'm get you baby.. so care.. so loving... even sometimes.. so ert!!" seohyun said 

 

"yah..i'm listen that!" Yoona scream from bathroom. Seohyun giggles.

 

after bath, as usual Yoona out with full clothes. Seohyun raise her forehead look Yoona that wear short pant and white sweater.

 

"wae? look me like that? already miss huh?" Yoona ask Seohyun glare to her

 

"I'm just weird.. why you wear clothes inside bathroom?" Seohyun ask back

 

Yoona chuckles. "what's wrong with that.. is it weird?" 

 

"no.. exactly not.."

 

Yoona smile and approach Seohyun. she Seohyun head.

 

"just rest okay.. i get some porridge and medicine for you honey.." Yoona said and peck Seohyun cheek.

 

She grab seohyun phone and leaving the room. Seohyun notice scream to Yoona. "yah, that's my phone. give it back!"

 

"upss, you notice it.. i take that because i don't want anyone disturb my princess sick.. i'll be back with faster okay..if you feel bored, just take my laptop.. many songs there." Yoona said and really leaving that room. 

 

Seohyun sigh. but not long after that, her lips curled into smile. she still feel her head become more heavy and she decide to sleep back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

after 15 minutes leaving, Yoona back to he room.  when Yoona want open the main door, Seohyun phone ringging. She look at the screen and answer it when she look hyoyeon call.

 

"hyoyeon.. naya.."

 

[oh, Yoona ah, where is Seohyun!]

 

"she having a fever.. she rest at room. I'm out for a while.. buying some porridge for her..what's up?" 

 

[oh, fever? hurmm, Yoona, did you give her tired?]

 

"tired?"

 

[yes.. tired because she can't tired.. she will having a fever after tired. also, she will being sensitive.so just beware]

 

"oh.. okay i get it hyo... sorry... i promise to take care her more.." yoona apologize. she can guest Seohyun tired because they night.

 

[i'm glad you saying like that Yoona.. but please.. loving her because of her.. not because of her heart yoona..please..]

 

"don't say like that hyo.. i'm truly in love with Seo joohyun. first I think that i love her because her heart..but when i read her diaries..i realize.. i love her...not because of that.."

 

 

[thank you Yoona.. by the way, when you two back to seoul?]

 

"tomorrow. i promise i will be there on our day.."

 

[good.. back safely, don't try kidnap my sister huh..]

 

"hehe.. i will later..but now..please don't disturb our love moment!"

 

[yah! you become naughty after get my sister huh!]

 

"hehe..i go first hyo..see you two days more!"

 

[i will.. so you two]

 

"ne.."

 

Hyoyeon dissconnect her call. Yoona grin. Yoona can feel Hyoyeon protective like Jessica. 

 

slowly she open the door. She put the things she buy at desk and approach Seohyun. She shock.

 

"seohyun ah.. you temperature.. i can feel you hot from here.. wake up honey.."

 

Slowly, seohyun open her eyes. she smile weakly.

 

"oh baby.. already come back.. baby.. i can't get up.."

 

"it's okay. just lay.. i take your porridge first."

 

Seohyun nodded. She closed back her head.

 

yoona dashingly go take the desk and take porridge and open it. she grab the spoon and run into seohyun. 

 

"honey, wake up first.." yoona whisper to her. she grab seohyun, make Seohyun lean to bed. 

 

Seohyun can't resist anymore. she feel her body so weak. Yoona grab that porridge and slowly, she give to seohyun. 

 

Seohyun eat slowly..

 

one spoon

 

two spoon

 

Three spoon

 

...

 

five spoon..

 

"baby.. enough.." seohyun push the spoon slowly.

 

 

Yoona raise her forehead.

 

"already? don't want some more?"

 

seohyun nodded weakly. yoona just follow. she take the medicine and give that to seohyun.

 

She pull seohyun softly make she lying back to bed. she pull the blanket until Seohyun chest. she sit beside her and her girlfriend hair

 

"just rest honey.." Yoona whisper to her

 

seohyun smile weakly. "baby, can you sit or lying here?"

 

yoona raise her eyebrow. "but honey.. i have to edit your picture.. next week the due date and i have to sent with eider management.."

 

Seohyun pout. she already in crying make Yoona shock. she remembering what hyoyeon said just now. "hey honey.. don't cry..okay.. arraso.. i will here.. hurm.. stop crying.." Yoona softly wipe seohyun tears.

 

She stand and to the side. slowly, she look her girlfriend grab her waist. "don't leave me..please be my side baby.." seohyun murmur. 

 

yoona just grin she her girlfriend hair several time.

 

slowly she grab her ipad. lucky she use her dropbox, so she can use ipad or laptop for her work.

 

She open it and her girlfriend picture greet her. she start look at her work one by one. suddenly, her face smile. "wow, really good. it's no need to photoshop anymore.. her face already photogenic! hurm.. so i just edit the some part." Yoona murmur and look at her girlfriend. she continue do her work.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"yoong..." Seohyun call Yoona softly.

 

yoona stop doing her work and look at her girlfriend. "hurmm.. are you want something honey.."

 

yoona whisper to her. she rub Seohyun head and feel Seohyun temperature still not down. Yoona sigh.

 

"your fever still not okay."

 

"i'm thirsty..." seohyun murmur

 

"right on.. " yoona said and take a glass beside her. she give it to seohyun.

 

Seohyun swallow it slowly. then she grab Yoona waist back and sleep. Yoona just smile. she never tought her girlfriend many requirement when she had a fever. suddenly she feel sleepy. she put aside her ipad and lay beside seohyun. she raise seohyun head to her chest. she still can feel her girlfriend burning.

 

"get well soon honey. i'm sorry, because of me, you sick." yoona said and closed her eyes

 

 

after a few hours, from morning and until now, almost night their having sleep. Slowly seohyun open her eyes. she feel her sweat overflowing on her forehead. maybe it's effect her medicine. She wipe it with her palm and she look beside her, Yoona calmly sleep. she smile and caress Yoona cheek.

 

"must you tired taking care of me huh.." seohyun murmur. she feel herself with her palm. "good job seohyun. you al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter