The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 14

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hye.. i'm back..

and yes.. 2 chapter in 1 week in the row..^^

hope stil enjoy my story.. and now let continue uri cinderella..

and.. don't forgot upvote if you love my story..and comment about it..^^

 

CHAPTER 14 |143|

 

 

"wait.. uncle.. aunty..can you explain.. marriage?what is this?"

 

mr seo sigh.. he fixed his glass before he explain..

 

"yoona..i bet you still can't see..my daughter, she loves you..and i know.. you also have a feeling to her.."

 

"but.. uncle.. this is so sudden for me.."

 

"no..it's no..you still have 6 years for that.. so you used it for that long period.."

 

"you mean?"

 

mr seo grab the some passport..and hand it to yoona..yoona slowly grab it and look.. 

 

"what is this to uncle? you two really making me surprise tonight.."

 

"you want to be designer right? that, the date you will abroad to france.. if you agree, i will arrange everything to transfer there.."

 

"what? france?"

 

"yes.. for 6 years your education, before you be my daughter in law.. and Chief fashion designer.."

 

yoona shake her head.. the present she got really a lot for her..marriage, abroad education.. and her future! 

 

sudden she feel mrs seo hold her palm softly..latter she looking at the older, seems hoping she agreed....

 

"yoona.. i hope you agreed these.. i don't want my daughter hurt for the second time..''

 

"hurt??"

 

"ne yoona.. seohyun, before this she almost married.. in very young age like you..but, because of my fool, the bride run away, with money i offer to him..yoona..even she not tell me her feeling, but i know, she need you.."

 

"so...i can guess..that's why she being like that? i mean wild, act.."

 

"ne yoona.. but when she met you..she change.."

 

more headache for yoona.. she don't know how to react.. sound like seohyun really serious about her.. maybe? 

 

yoona sigh and hold back the older hand..

 

"but..i still need discuss with my sister. "

 

"like what i said.. i already told these at your sister.. and she just follow your decision.. as long you are happy..so now, it's on your hand..."

 

mr seo explain making yoona goosebump.. she pinch her forehead many times.. she never thought mr and mrs seo planning these with carefully..married with seohyun? are these your fate im yoona? think carefully your heart.. you love her? or you just friend with her.. think your feeling, when you to having a 'fake date' just now..your enjoy it or you actually really fallen for her...

 

okay.. let's answer yoong..

 

"mu..mmy.. da..ddy.. are these i need to call you two?"

 

mr and mrs seo look at yoona, who her face already red..mrs seo stand and seat beside yoona..

 

"yoona ah.. so you agreed.."

 

"i am not agreed yet.. but, i think i need to think these first.. and, i want to look seohyun feeling and me.. whether we love each other..or not.. and after i figure out..i will tell you two.."

 

"yoona ah..thank you..i'm sure you will not disapoint us..about your abroad.. don't worries..appa will settle it everything for you..even your apartment there.. you just prepare yourself."

 

"gomabseubnida.. and..i have a request to.."

 

"what.. you want a car? lisence??  just tell me.."

 

"erkk..i still no need that..but just..don't tell about these at seohyun.. until i tell her.."

 

mr and mrs seo nod together.. maybe yoona wanna look, the sincerity their daughter..at yoona..

 

"arrasoo.. we won't..by the way, tomorrow your eonni will having a dinner together..so i hope you still here until night?"

 

"omo, but.. eonni still admit at hospital?"

 

"she will discard tomorrow.."

 

 

"i see.. okay then..but still.. i won't seohyun eonni know about these.. i mean..marriage.."

 

"arraso.. i won't.."

 

 

when they finish the conversation, yoona excuse herself, going to guest room but mr and mrs seo insist, asking her to use seohyun room..at last, she obey and proceed to seohyun room

 

at the room, she bump her body, staring at the ceiling blankly.. 

 

"marriage? seohyun? aigoo.. am i doing right? but why sudden i feel happy about it? are me out of my mind? urghh, im yoona, why you can't still figure out!!"

 

yoona shout and close her face.. sudden, the each moment, kiss, hug and holding hand appear on her mind.. she bite her lips and her heart, making a high speed beat..

 

"kya~~ im yoona.. you really good at everything but why when come your feeling, you not knowing it?! pabo! just go bath.."

 

yoona said and proceed to washroom, having a bath.  after half an hour, she out with a fresh look, wearing just a bathrobe..slowly, she grab the hair drier and dry her hair.. 

 

it took 15 minutes on that, then grab some cloth seohyun buy for her and wearing it.. she smile when look her in the mirror...

 

"even my pajama.. she got my taste.. aigoo.. thirsty!"

 

she murmur and out from the room, proceed to the kitchen.. she grab a some juice and pour it at the glass.. 

 

after she enjoying it, she wash the glass and wanna back to room.. she stop when she saw a people, walking so fast to hall room..

 

slowly she follow that person and shout..

 

"who's that?!"

 

that person stop and turn around.. 

 

"yoona? is that you?"

 

"ne? who.. omo, fany eonni.  why you so rush.."

 

"i don't have much time to explain but can you change and follow me?"

 

"but.. wae.."

.

"for short.. seohyun, her friend  calling me, she drunk at the pub.."

 

"omo, chincha?! okay.. wait for a minute.."

 

yoona said and run.. tiffany just sigh..she bump her body to the couch..

 

"seohyun ahh... what now.. it's relieve when uncle and aunty don't know about these..i hope that..

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"eonni,  why cab? i thought you drive you car?"

 

"i want bring seohyun car back.. if mr seo people saw her car, staying there for night.. it's problem for her.. yoona ah, please don't tell uncle and aunty about these.."

 

yoona blinked her eyes many time but still, she nod in agreement..she can look tiffany really protect her cousin..

 

"ajusshi, there.."

 

"okay miss.."

 

the driver park at the place where tiffany show.. they out and walking at the pub together..

 

at the entrance.. tiffany greet hyoyeon who already waiting for her following yoona at the back..

 

"hyo! what happen exactly?"

 

"i.. don't know why she like that.. you know, every weekend night i will spent my time with cl here.. when we arrived, we saw seohyun and she totally drunk!"

 

"ne eonni.. seohyun already blank.."

 

cl add.. hyoyeon hold tiffany hand..

 

"eonni, joohyun she never down like these unless she have a problem like.."

 

"yong wha you mean?"

 

tiffany said glance to yoona..

 

when yoona hearing that, she just run to inside without waiting tiffany more...

 

tiffany just let the younger get the seohyun.. she know yoona can handle her..

 

"you hold her bag right?"

 

"ne..lucky the bartender is our friend.. so, he keep that.."

 

"by the way, who's that hot girl?"

 

"she.. yoona.. seohyun fiance.."

 

"what?!"

 

"yes..and please.. don't ask about these to seohyun..this is super secret..aigoo...since she already inside, i just remain waiting here.."

 

cl and hyoyeon exchange gaze.. after an month miss with seohyun, many things they don't know..

 

inside the bar, she keep look at the surroundings.. 

 

after an minutes.. she did it..  she saw seohyun lying at the couch with her plam on her forehead.. 

 

slowly she approach the girl and seat behind the couch seohyun lying..

 

yoona heard seohyun murmur something.. 

 

"krystal..just go away from my sight with yoona.. just give her to me.. i really need her pabo.. i love her..i love her.. i love her.."

 

yoona goosebump.. she try to calm and slowly shake seohyun body. 

 

"seo joohyun.. ireona.."

 

slowly seohyun open her eyes.. she look there is someone she can't recognize who is since her visual blur....

 

yoona sigh and slowly grab her hand.. "enough for today.. let's go back.."

 

seohyun freeze at the place.. that voice, the person she really need now.. since she still under alcohol, she out of her mind.. sudden she hug yoona tightly..

 

"my fake girlfriend! here you are.. where are you go?? i really miss you.."..

 

seohyun shout.. yoona on the side hard to balance herself keep try her to calm..

 

"yes.  yes.. i come.. okay..now let's go back.."

 

"promise me you not leaving me? and go to krystal??"

 

"arrasoo.. arrasoo..khaja.."

 

"yeah.. i love you yoong!!! yoong!!"

 

yoona just ignore the cheer and keep balance herself, walking out from the pub.. she heard seohyun keep shout her name and saying loving to her..

 

tiffany now alone at entrance.. she walking left and right, until yoona come out from the pub. 

 

with fast she approaching yoona when look yoona seems hard carrying the younger bos..

 

"seohyun..khaja.."

 

"ahhh..shirom!! i want my lover here.. yoong~~~~"

 

yoona sigh and grab back on her hug. 

 

"eonni..just get the car..i can handle her.."

 

"are you sure you can do it alone? she pretty heavy.."

 

"i'm a him.. so just go..i'm fine.."

 

without waste tiffany run and get seohyun car.. yoona on the side keep struggle when seohyun want to hug her..at last..she lost and let seohyun hug her tightly....sudden, seohyun whisper something to her..

 

"yoong-ah, after we having this evening, can't you still don't get it? can you see my feeling with you? yoong ah, saranghae.. deomu saranghae.. more than krsytal love you..please yoong, loving me to.."

 

yoona freeze.. without her realize, she seohyun back.. seohyun body warm making her wanna do that..

 

tiffany come with car after an minutes..she open the car and help yoona out there..

 

on their way, seohyun sleep on yoona lap.. sudden the younger wanna ask the some she really curious..

 

"eonni.. did seohyun eonni.. become wild after she broken heart?"

 

"oh? how you know? did uncle told you?"

 

 

yoona nod her head while her hand sudden seohyun hair..

 

tiffany glance the younger from side mirror.. she sigh and continue back focus on driving..

 

"yoona, i'm heard from jessica.. you broke up with her sister already right?"

 

 

 

yoona bold her eyes.. look at the older in front..

 

"she did tell you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter