My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 9

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hello new subcribers!! hope enjoy my new stories.. and leave a some comment okay! ^^

 

taeny fans!! still have they moment....^^

 

 

Chapter 9 - You not alone

 

 

Yoona cannot stop her excitedly drive they new car. seohyun beside her smile at her and caress yoona cheek.

 

"are you really happy get these sweety? i'm look you not stop smiling your alligator smile.."

 

yoona grab her hand and kiss it softly. "deomo baby! thank you baby.!!!!"

 

seohyun chuckles. "yah, i'm look now you keep saying thanks.. it's good.."

 

"yeah, it because of you...hehe.."

 

seohyun smile. she look at yoona deeply. 

 

"sweety.."

 

"i love you.."

 

"hehe.. i love you too..arghh.. can wait our enggangement!!"

 

"me to baby.. but, can I ask you... something about that?"

 

"hurm...? just say it baby. i'm focusing in driving now."

 

"did...you... don't want to invite your parent to our engangement?"

 

screeeetchh!!!!!!

 

seohyun almost bump into the dashboard but yoona arm already in front her. after they stable, yoona grab Seohyun shoulders.

 

"look seohyun, please don't mention about them please..."

 

 

"but yoo.."

 

 

"I SAID DON'T!!! AND NO BUT!!!!!" yoona shout until seohyun raise her shoulder, shock.

 

 

suddenly seohyun shake her shoulder to loose yoona hold. she make a way her face to the window. her body still trembling because yoona shout. that first time she look yoona angry like that.

 

yoona groans. she her face with her palms. she know seohyun shock, but she can't hold it when anyone mention about her parent. 

 

slowly, she grab back seohyun shoulder. she can feel seohyun shaking. she make seohyun face to her. indeed, she crying. she pull seohyun in to her hug.

 

"i'm sorry baby.. i'm sorry.. i'm just.. hate them baby.. please don't cry.. i cannot hold it.. look your tears.."

 

seohyun just silent. she can feel yoona hug really warm and make her calm. 

 

"why you so hate them yoona?"

 

"i'm cannot tell you right now.. later.. i will..."

 

"but why? i have right to know now..."

 

"i know.. but.. just please.. not today..hurmm?"

 

seohyun silent. slowly push yoona from hugging her. a little dissapointed with yoona answer.

 

"i'm okay now.. just let's go.. they will waiting us now.." 

 

seohyun said coldly without looking yoona. Yoona just sigh. she know seohyun still sulking, and shock. she decide to silent and continue driving.

 

--M.S.B--

 

~Wedding planner boutique~

 

yuri and Nana already arrived. they walking, looking at the dress for the groom. yuri laugh when look nana getting excited look at the dress. she slowly grab nana waist.

 

"did you excited look at those?"

 

"of course pabo! it's a wedding dress.. everyone will excited.."

 

yuri smile and tightly her embrace. nana just smile and hold yuri hands on her waist.

 

"then, will you marry me then? after yoona and seohyun?"

 

nana stunned. she can't believe what yuri said. suddenly, she can feel yuri, hold her hand and give her something. she open her hand and widely open when look at that enternity ring.

 

she loose yuri hug and look at yuri. 

 

"hon..ey.. are you pro.."

 

yuri stop nana words with peck her lips. she give widely smile to her girlfriend.

 

"yes honey.. i'm serious, and congratulation to you! you make my life change.." 

 

nana wipe her tears. she transfer that ring into her finger.

 

"then, i should say 'yes' miss player.."

 

"chincha?!"

 

"ne!"

 

yuri shout all her might and hug nana. nana push her away.

 

"yah.. people staring!! stop it!"

 

"i don't care!! yes!!! i'm getting married!!!!"

 

nana chuckles. she just let her girlfriend cheering they moment.

 

suddenly, taeyeon and tiffany come nearing them, also reach at the boutique. 

 

"hey player! what's with that shouting huh?"

 

Taeyeon come approaching them. yuri loose her hug and look at taeyeon with her happy face.

 

"sunbae.. i'm getting married!"

 

taeyeon bold her eyes. she look at nana, who smile and nodded at her.

 

"aih, did these time, having married with a young age huh"

 

everyone chuckles with taeyeon

 

"come on sunbae, i think you also should be married right now..!"

 

yuri teased.she giving glare to tiffany beside taeyeon.

 

"anyways.. congratulation to me tae eonni! give me a hug!!!!" nana said and raise her arm to hug taeyeon but yuri already stop her.

 

"yah, yah, don't start again nana!!" yuri warn. nana smile and pinch her ears.

 

taeyeon and tiffany chuckles. 

 

"you guys really fun anyways. i keep laugh hang out with you guys.."

 

tiffany said. yuri and nana looking each other with smile.

 

"well, we are! seohyun also already said it to us. acctually, we strict in work, but turn to working out, as you look then."

 

"yes tiffany eonni! they are! even yoona cool type but sometimes she fun too! you should join us!!"

 

"hurmmm? did you not mind if i join?" tiffany ask and staring to taeyeon.

 

yuri and nana smile looking each other. meanwhile, taeyeon already blushed when tiffany staring at her.

 

"of course!" yuri said on behalf taeyeon. 

 

tiffany just smile.

 

nana raise her hand and look at seohyun and yoona coming not long after that.

 

"oh they coming!" 

 

"yes.. but everyone.. look at them..why i feel something awkward and weird athmospere between them here huh?"

 

yuri said and everyone look at the bride to be. 

 

"me too feel that yul.." tiffany said

 

"me three!" nana shout and follow by Taeyeon

 

"me four!!" 

 

 they all look at yoona and seohyun still. 

 

seohyun approach them first with swelling eyes cover with glasses and following by yoona with mess look.

 

"sorry guys we late.. so shall we meet the designer?" yoona said when she look seohyun seems don't want to talk. 

 

"yes! sure.. let's go then..."

 

yoona din't talk much and go to some room which their designer waiting following by others. yuri took these opportunity approaching seohyun

 

"yah, seohyun, are yoona hurting you?"

 

"aniyo.. wae?"

 

"you eyes...it's.."

 

"it's that really oviously.."

 

"indeed! tell me if yoona hurting you?"

 

"oh that.. no.. she not..just a little matter eonni.."

 

"chincha? what is it?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter