Because of Your Heart - Chapter 3

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 - New Life

 

for my readers.. curiuos about 'the old Seohyun personality' isn't it.. You will know later little by little... ^_^

 

 

~Jessica Apartment~

 

Yoona fix her hair when the wind blow her hair. she continue look the sight outside from the corridor. it's been already a week she staying at her sister home. For her, she feel peaceful and calm being here. Slowly she closed her eyes.

 

 

"Eonni, what are you doing here?" krystal greet her, hold the couple of Cup. Then, she give one of that cup to Yoona.

 

Yoona smile and grab that cup Krystal give to her. "Just taking a fresh air. wow, thanks for the caffe latte. You really know my favourate huh." Yoona praise her sister and start drink that water. She hold Krystal shoulder.

 

krystal smile. "Of course! I'm your beloved maknae  you know" 

 

yoona chuckles. 

 

krystal bite her lower lip and start ask the thing she curious. "By the way, eonni, did you not mind when Jessica eonni told you to change your study?"

 

Yoona raise her shoulder. "She want the best for me. Everything she do, because I ask her, to help me forgot everything. So, I don't mind at all."

 

 

"If that so, good eonni. I promise to help you also." Krystal Yoona back.

 

 

Yoona smile. "These evening, eonni ask we go to see Aunty Sulli for register our study."

 

"Ouh, okay then. So what are you planning after that?"

 

"I think I wanna buy A car. you just go back home since you din't have schedule today."

 

"omo! chincha? You wanna buy car? I want go to!" Krystal said 

 

"Seriously? are you not scared your fans will recognize you?" 

 

"hurmm, If that so, I have to work hard greeting them one by one..hehe" krystal jokingly

 

Yoona chukles. "as you wish..but don't blame me if you suffer later!" Yoona warn.

 

Krystal smile. She really happy Yoona back normal. She put her cup away and grab her sister waist and hug her tightly. 

 

Yoona shock. She almost drop her cup. "yah, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just feeling wanna do these. I really miss you like these eonni. Please don't be sad anymore. Ne..." krystal said softly.

 

Yoona smile. She her sister back.

 

"Krys ah, acctually I really can't accept Tiffany leaving us, but since I look at Eonni and  you, so worried at me, I feel, I have to move on, and start a new life without her for the person love me." yoona said.

 

krystal smile. She really happy heard her sister like that. She promise to make her sister happy life without Tiffany.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

  

~~Mixstar Academy~~

 

"maam, it's me." Seohyun come into Sulli room.

 

Sulli stop reading and look at the person greet her.  "oh Joohyun, please come in. Long time no see"

 

"Ne maam, as You know, I recover from my accident last month."

 

"so, how is it you health now?" 

 

"exactly fine maam!"

 

"okay, your sister told me you want to take a bussiness managenent course. am I right?" 

 

"yes maam."'

 

"Sorry to ask but is it these is your choice? yeah, who knows your sister push you to take these course for take over your family company."

 

"aniyo maan, these is my choice. I really interest in bussiness."

 

 

Sulli chuckles. "wow, you really change."

 

"hehe.. did I?"

 

"yes! When I first meet you, you so shy girl, not talkactive, and not confident. Even your sister always say, you really a weak girl. before these you don't want to take these course." sulli said make Seohyun stunned.

 

"am... I that weak." Seohyun murmur.

 

"Anyway, Seohyun, your study start by tomorrow. here's your time table. So welcome to Mixstar academy." 

 

"Thank you maam. If that so, I'm going first maam." 

 

Sulli nodded. She just look Seohyun out from her room. "wah, daebak. How can she so change! the shy girl change to...unbelievable."

 

she murmur herself. She remember the first time she meet Seohyun years ago.

 

~flashback~

"Sorry maam, lately I can't meet you because you know. So busy after take over company." Hyoyeon greet Sulli

 

"It's okay Hyoyeon, I know your place. I come just wanna look you life now. Looks like your life going smooth." Sulli said and sit at couch.

 

not long after that, Seohyun come from up. She look shockly at Sulli.

 

"oh Seohyun, greet mrs Sulli." Hyoyeon said.

 

Seohyun smile shyingly. she bow and sit beside Hyoyeon.

 

sulli smile. "so this is you maknae, The youngest heir 'MotorsSport company huh." 

 

"yes, she are. But she said she not interest in bussiness."

 

 

"chincha?" Sulli ask. look At Seohyun hide behind Hyoyeon.

 

Seohyun smile shyingly and nodded. "ne.." 

 

"she really shy girl not like you." Sulli said.

 

"eonni, I go to room first." Seohyun said and go back to her room

 

"yes, she really shy girl. as you see, not talkactive also. come, let's have a drink maam." Hyoyeon said after her maid bring a drink.

 

Sulli just silent. 

 

~end of flashback~

 

Suddenly her phone ring. She her face and pick up the phone.

 

 

"yomseo.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter