The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 6

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hye.. i'm back guys.. 

thanks for waiting and let's enjoy the new chapter...^^

 

Chapter 6 |First meeting and quarrel|

 

 

 

~Incheon Airport~

 

~after 1 week the incident~

 

summer holiday finally come. of course at these time Incheon airport will crowded with people who to holiday..

 

on the waiting chair, seohyun waiting for nana and tiffany come with wendy..

 

"here miss seo..."  wendy give a soft drink to seohyun.. seohyun bold her eyes looking at her..

 

"yah, i bring you along, to ask you having a vacation, not be a slave or maid.."

 

"but miss.."

 

"and more thing.. just call me eonni.. i'm sick with that miss...or you, i leaving you here.. got it?"

 

wendy slowly nodded and sit beside her boss.. seohyun just make a slumber face, playing with her phone.. sometimes she glare at her wrist watch...

 

"aish.. why so late these girls..! lucky the time to abroad 1 hour more.. wendy ah, let's go for lunch first...i bet they still late..."

 

"ah, ne mi... eonni...khaja.."

 

seohyun said and stand following by wendy to go the nearest cafeteria...

 

~airport cafeteria~

 

yoona reading a book after having a lunch with yuri..

 

yuri, stop playing her phone and focus to her sister..

 

"yoona-ah.. i want you to be honest with me.."

 

yoona stop read.. she raise her eyebrow and look at yuri. "honest..?!"

 

yuri remove her sunglasses.. "you..taking a extra class and learning a medical at your school right?? sooyoung teacher told me last month..."

 

yoona stunned.. she forgot to say with sooyoung to not told yuri about her lesson, but now she was caught...

 

"ne eonni.."

 

"hoel.. why yoona.. you said you want to be a designer but why you now still learn about the medical?!"

 

yoona closed her book.. "eonni..it's only for my knowledge.. i don't want to lose any person that i love anymore.. like i lost appa.. omma.."

 

"........" yuri clueless.. she don't think yoona will have a mind like that.. slowly she caress her sister hair..

 

"it must be hard when you remember the past time right.."

 

yoona smile.. "ani.. i am not.. for what i just think the past while we have a future.. just take the lesson from past to make a better future eonni.. not think the past time, and coward to face a future..."

 

yuri putting back back her sunglasses.. she won't her sister look she cry.. for yuri, she really proud with yoona.. who always try the best on her life, even pain.. sudden her shock when her phone making a beep.. she look message from jessica, telling she already arrived with krystal..

 

"by the way, do want anything before we abroad? jung siblings already arrived.."

 

"no.. i'm full eonni.. just let's go to greet them..."

 

yoona said..yuri just smile and leaving the cafeteria with yoona..

 

on the other side, there is someone, suddenly run to the place where yoona and yuri sit.. when she look the place empty, she go to the cashier and ask something..

 

the cashier seems surprise.. "what can i do for you miss?"

 

"i looking for person who seat and table 11..did she already left?"

 

"yes, she just now left.. if you want to chase better forget it since these place in these time will crowded miss.."

 

'sh*t i miss her!!'

 

"thank you by the way.."

 

the girl said and leaving the cashier place..

 

"oh, seo eonni..? did you find her?" wendy called when look seohyun back to the table..

 

"she already left.."

 

"are you sure that voice girl same with the person on that night?"

 

"yes i am..when she called the ambulance, i still remember her voice wendy ah...but still, i don't know whether it's true or not.."

 

wendy just silent..she feel these case will be hard to seohyun handle it..

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

~airplane~

 

"aish eonni.. why we have to split seat?!"

 

"sorry doegsaeg ah, but you know these is summer holiday.. so, we can't choose the seat since..."

 

"just forget it eonni.." yoona groans and leave the trio in puzzle.. jessica come near yuri..

 

"yah, what's wrong with her today?"

 

yuri shrugged.. "maybe she still mad about i ask her to quit..just let her..let's go find the seat..."

 

krsytal want to follow yoona but seems she seat separately, so she decided to comfort yoona later..

 

yoona keep stare her seat number and looking everywhere.. another minutes, she found it..when she want to seat at her place, a girl with a sunglasses blocking her way..

 

"urghh.. sorry miss, but can you give a way for me? i sit at beside you..."

 

the girl stare at yoona for a long time.. then after minutes, she give a way to yoona walk.. yoona smile and bow her head...

 

"thank you miss.."

 

"no need.." the girl said with a cool tone..

 

yoona shake her head.. "people these day.. did they have no some manners.. and these girl, must she wear a sunglasses on the plane.. weirdo.."

 

yoona murmur...

 

after an half hour, finally the girl beside yoona open her sunglasses.. yoona beside her rub her eyes because tired after reading.. she lock her eyes on that girl..

 

she bold her eyes when look.. 

 

'eh? did she? wait, wait.. i'm sure her eyes.. but her neck, aishh, she used the turtle collar! should i ask her..yes, it's not wrong to ask...'

 

"ehem.. sorry for asking miss, but are you involved into acc..."

 

"i am not talking with strangers..."

 

the girl said make yoona more jerk..

 

'aish these girl really..'

 

yoona feel to teased that girl more..she grab back her book and read it.. but still she talk some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter