My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 4

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 4 - Keroro & Yoona Feelings

 

~Seohyun Apartment~

 

"haish.. why i'm drag to these movie huh!" Yoona groans. She cross her arms near her chest.

 

"Yoona trust me.. it's fun you know!" seohyun tell and continue eat her snack.

 

"yeah! whatever! so a childish. come on Seohyun, you already 19 years old!"

 

"come on! these animation not only children can watch these."

 

Yoona just sigh. she really can believe what she do! watching a keroro animation! such a  GREAT day Yoong! she groan on her heart.

 

after an hour, without realize, Yoona also Enjoy the show. she laugh when the comedy part on that animation.

 

seohyun sometimes glare to Yoona. she can look Yoona laugh happily. 

 

Yoona look at Seohyun focus on the TV. sudden, she smile. she admire Seohyun face.

 

"She cute.. and beautiful.." yoona suddenly said 

 

Seohyun look at her. "hurm? you said something Yoona?"

 

"i'm said the animation.. it's funny.."

 

"yeah i'm told you.." seohyun said and lean to yoona arm. Yoona stunned

 

"yah! seohyun! you.. haish.. you really do as you want huh!"

 

"hehe.. yeah.. suddenly i'm feeling secure like these..anyways, thanks because you call me with that name.. it show we getting close.."

 

"huh, whatever..."

 

Yoona suddenly can feel her face burning.. 

 

' did shoulder also have a heart. why i feel a lub dap lup dap.. on my shoulder...arghhh what's wrong with me now! Yoona, please open your mind now!'

 

"yoona, can you share your favourate?"

 

"why would I?"

 

"just because.. i wanna know about you.. since today.."

 

"hurm.. let's continue watch the animation.." 

 

seohyun sigh. she never put a high hope on That. without realize, she feel sleepy and sleep on Yoona arm.

 

 

"huh, as i thought these girl.." yoona groan. but suddenly she smile.

 

"but it's quiet cute.." Yoona praise. she put slowly Seohyun head on the couch. she closed the DVD player and Tv. after that, she lift Seohyun like a bridal style until the bedroom. 

 

after put Seohyun on the bed, she pull the blanket until Seohyun chest. She stare to Seohyun face. 

 

from eyes, nose and lips.. Yoona smile and caress Seohyun cheek.

 

"you know what, i acctually already admire you, since one month ago. argh.. why you must so kind and childish!" yoona remember the day when she fall in to Seohyun.

 

~Flashback~

 

"sooyoung sunbae, can you stop and keep your kitten on your car? it's to noisy here. plus, with these place!" Yoona mad to sooyoung beside her.

 

"wae? she want to be here to, isn't minie?" sooyoung Her cat.

 

Yoona sigh. she continue look at seohyun side, dancing like crazy. Yoona chuckles.

 

"what's wrong Yoong?"

 

"nothing sunbae.. i'm just can't believe teenagers like her willing to do such a thing.."

 

"yes.. she is.. based I know, her late mother have a saloon that she hire now. but she won't be there. and her friends also don't know about that. she want to make her own money. she just visit her saloon on weekend."

 

"chincha?"

 

"yes, that's what i heard on Taeyeon sunbae..she really humble and indipendent."

 

sooyoung explain and continue focus with her cat. Yoona silent. she look at seohyun. 

 

Suddenly she bold her eyes. she look the bunny already lying on the floor. 

 

"omo sunbae, she accident! what happen exactly?"

 

"i also don't know. let's we go to her now!" sooyoung said and run to them following by Yoona

 

"what happen just now? and these bunny?"

 

"these banner, fall and seohyun.. try to save that kid. unlucky, she the one get bump into the banner miss.."

 

"let's go to hospital!" Yoona said and already carry Seohyun like a bridal style."

 

On the hospital, sooyoung and Yoona waiting at outside. they already inform to mr president and he ask to wait and her until stable.

 

sooyong look at yoona, sitting and thinking something. she slowly sit beside Yoona.

 

"what are you thinking Yoona?"

 

 

"nothing sunbae, just i don't get it what she thinking risking herself like that!"

 

Sooyoung chuckle. she hold yoona arm. 

 

"that's call humanity dear. you must know, Seohyun a kind girl. she like helping people.. that she are."

 

"i'm just visit her first sunbae. wanna join?"

 

"later."

 

"okay.." Yoona walking leaving the waiting place and go to Seohyun room. when she want open the door, she stop when heard Seohyun voice. chatting with doctor

 

"why you risk yourself like that miss?"

 

"he is just a kid doctor. he don't deserve any pain from his body.."

 

"you just kind miss.."

 

"i'm not, just i don't want look kids being hurt..that's all.. so doctor, when can I discard?"

 

yoona closed back the door. She sit at couch. 

 

'why is she being so nice. and my heart, why.. i feel something each what she said just now....'

 

~end of flashback~

 

yoona chuckles. "you know what.. that time i really nervous. also, i being cool in front of you. acctually i'm not that cool. but just to make contra..hehe" 

 

Slowly, Yoona bow her face, near to seohyun. slowly, she peck Seohyun cheek. she caress that cheek and go to the couch. suddenly she sit back. she grab the pen on seohyun table and do something there.

 

"argh, I already make a thing that i never do before these! well, congrats Seohyun! you make me do all these!!"

 

--M.S.B--

 

Seohyun open her eyes slowly. she rub her eyes and sit. she look at the couch.

 

"so she already wake up huh.." Seohyun murmur. when she want to jump from bed, she look at her small, have a letter. she grab the letter and start to read.

 

I, im Yoona.. about my interest, it's quite bored. first, I doesn't Fussy about food.. except crab! because i will lost my breath.. and as you know, I'm good at everything.. in weekend, when i free, i will go to Han river, to take a fresh air.. I hate when someone ask about my parent.. and last, I strict about my work.. that all

I.Y

 

"hehe.. kyeopta!but, she really hate her parent huh..hurm.. Im yoona, you are also unpredicted." seohyun jump from her bed and take her shower

 

at outside, Yoona, standing in front Seohyun door. she stop play her ipad. she bite her lower lip. "did she wake up? and did she already read my letter. haih, mulla!" yoona groan and keep play her ipad.

 

"haih! i'm lost again! what's wrong with me huh!"

 

"morning Yoona!"

 

"oh.. seo..hyun..morning too.."

 

seohyun smile. she look at Yoona, wearing a jeans and tshirt only. 

 

'hurm, even simple she still adoreable!'

 

"sorry.. yesterday.. you have to carry me again.."

 

"breakfast already ready..so let's go?"

 

"ne.."

 

as always, Seohyun walking first and following by Yoona.

 

"so, today class what time Seohyun-ssi?"

 

"erm, around 11AM. So i must be ready in 10AM right?"

 

"ne.. paleun finish your salad.."

 

"ne.. fake girlfriend.."

Yoona just smile and eat her omelette.

 

after breakfast, They heading to the seohyun college. seohyun heard the mp3 Yoona playing. She look at yoona focusing on driving

 

"yoona, did you like these singer?"

 

"yep, ever since..."

 

"wow, by the way Yoona.. I get the.."

 

"syhh.. talk later! now please sit at below first!" sudden Yoona shout and unbukle seohyun belt. she grab Seohyun head, ask her lean to her lap.

 

Seohyun puzzled, she don't know what's going on happen, but she just stay on Yoona lap. she can feel Yoona make a speed on her drive.

 

Yoona look at side mirror. she slap her stearing and make a speed more. she look trafic light, but no choice, she just drive, right! left! she make it avoid from accident. she pust her bluetooth.

 

"emergency! emergency! i and Seohyun getting chase by the suspicious car!"

 

Seohyun stunned. 'getting chase? is that my father enemy?'

 

Yoona in panic. looks like she have to do something.

 

"i try but i think i just try to facing them. i need cover here please.."

 

[arraso! i already tracking you. just do what you can do. I, yuri, and sooyoung will heading in minutes!]

 

"noted!"

 

Yoona endded her called. And continue driving. 

 

"sh*t! why they so fast!"

 

"yoona.. i'm.. co..ward.."

 

"don't worries. i'm here right. i will protect you. just with me.."

 

"ok..ay.. yoo..na.."

 

Yoona smile and still speeding up. But unlucky, the car already block her car. Yoona break emergency.

 

"sh*t! I have to face them. seohyun, no matter what happen, just don't go out from the car!  and lock the car." yoona grab seohyun shoulder. she unbuckled her safety belt and get out from her car.

 

"Yoona! don't go! it dangerous!" seohyun said in panic. Yoona din't hear. she push Seohyun aside and open her car.

 

"lock the car Seohyun!!" yoona shout. she grab her. gun on her waist. 

 

seohyun on the car, panic. she shake her head.

 

"andwae, i just can't sit here. yes, i have to help Yoona. She in danger."

 

without think, Seohyun directly out from the car. she heard Yoona talk to the mask man. with gun on her hand, aim to him.

 

"who are you?"

 

the mask man laugh. " just give me Seo joohyun."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter