My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 19

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Sorry maybe, it's a bit sad or maybe annoying for you readers.. 2 or 3 more to end..^^

i hope you enjoy ........also.. welcome new subcribers..^^

 

 

 

Chapter 19- |Funeral|

 

 

~The same day at prison~

 

-2 p.m-

 

"seo nickhun... you have a visitor.."

 

the police said and open the key. nickhun slowly stand and waiting the police handcuffs his hand. 

 

at the visitor meet, amber smile at his boss. nickhun waiting the police go and start his conversation.

 

"so, how's your work?"

 

amber show a thumbs up.. "it's all in my hand sir.. in our hour, the will do it tonight..which means in the morning there..." 

 

nickhun smirked. "good amber, do your work and inform me anything..and make sure it's a good news.. arraso!"

 

 

"yes sir...." amber said and leaving the visitor place.

 

nickhun smile,, satisfied.. 'today.. is your day hyung..' 

 

~9 AM in US~

 

"Mr seo, your car was ready..do you want your bodyguard to come along?" his temporary secretary said.

 

"oh, thank you.. by the way, teliing him to walking by themself. i no need them today since i just go to the meeting..."

 

"as you order sir.." the secretary said and leaving the room.

 

mr seo closed her newspaper and directly go to his car on the park. on the basement, he feel someone following form behind. without thinking, he try to fight with that 'us man' but he body more stronger than mr seo, so he lose and lying on the wall..

 

"well mr seo, so unlucky for you to fight with me sir.." the man said full english and kick mr seo stomach. 

 

mr seo groan and cough, performed a bleeding.

 

"what do you want from me huh!!"

 

the man laugh and let out his gun. "i'm sorry sir.. but what i can say i just want your life.. because they hire me for that..."

 

mr seo chuckles. but tears flowing on his cheek. "so it's nick.. he really badly want me to die.. what a brother..." 

 

'' so mr seo, did you have any last will..?" the man said and already pull the trigger.

 

mr seo wipe his tears. "kindly can you get my phone and turn that recording audio? don't worries, i'm not talking you just a will..."

 

"can i trust you?" 

 

"yes.. trust me.."

 

the man obey and grab his phone on the coat. he look mr seo talking with full emotion there, and of course he din't understand since mr seo talk in korean language.

 

after finish, he continue aim the gun to mr seo. "i'm so sorry mr seo.. what can i see, you are kind person, i also din't know why they want you to die.."

 

"just keep going.. it just because of jealous.. and the love showing as a brother.."

 

"so? that's it.."

 

mr seo wipe his tears again and murmur something on his mouth and nodded 'hyoyeon ah.. i'm coming for you honey...i'm coming....'

 

without think, the man aim him and shot at his chest three times and run. mr seo lying on the floor. he can see from far, hyoyeon smiling at him and waiting.. mr seo smile and raise his hand to hyoyeon.. 

 

"hyoyeon ah, finally i'm coming to you honey.. finally it's a day..." mr seo said and slowly closed his eyes and catch a long breath for the last time...

 

~that night in Apartment~

 

sooyoung, jihyun, soo hyun ,taeyeon, tiffany, nana, yuri, even victoria and rain also gathering on apartment, and ready to abroad to us for funeral..

 

sad athmosphere can feel, in fact with seohyun situation. she not crying but always deny the fact.

 

"yoong, please say this is not true. please tell daddy still joking like a past?"

 

yoona don't know how to react. she bite her lower lips holding a tears.

 

"seohyun,  come on girl.. the plane already waiting us.. we catch a time for funer..."

 

"andwae.. my father still alive.. there is no funeral and i'm not going!!"

 

seohyun shout to jihyun. jihyun also feel sad looking the girl like that..

 

yoona crying and still seohyun back. she give a sign to sooyoung, ask her to do something. sooyoung wipe her tears and nod. she grab the ether transfer to handkerchief and put on seohyun mouth. at first seohyun scream, but later, she become weak, slowly slowly...

 

yoona put seohyun head on her lap. she caress her hair.

 

"it must be hard for her.." rain said.

 

"of course.. she meet with mr seo just a few month rain-ssi..how can she not like that.."  victoria said

 

"oh? so you know about seohyun?"

 

"ne jihyun eonni.. she telling me, when we do a model yesterday...she said, mr seo and yoona are everything for her..."

 

yoona crying. taeyeon go to beside her try to comfort the girl..

 

"it must hard for her! even i, can't accept mr seo leaving us.. how can..she.. eonni, how can i do....i also loving him like my father eonni.. help me..." yoona said and grab taeyeon waist.

 

everyone just silent and create a tears. taeyeon caress yoona head. she murmur something to sooyoung. "i think she also need 'that'.."

 

"are sure eonni?"

 

"taeyeon was right soo ah.. it's for us to make it easy abroad.." jihyun agreed.

 

sooyoung nod and transfer the ether again and these time do to yoona.

 

they look at the unconcious bodies in front of them.

 

"so, what are we do now..?"

 

"yuri.. nana.. yoona said she already packing the things.. so take that on they room. we not much time now..." jihyun instruct. they obey and proceed to they room

 

"oppa, can you carry seohyun?" jihyun ask to soo hyun.

 

"okay, i don't mind.. how about yoona?"

 

"she will be with me..." rain said. jihyun nodded and turn look at victoria beside her, with bag. 

 

"are you coming with us to vic?"

 

"ahh.. ne.. since i already know.. can i...?"

 

"sure.. these time they really need our attention.."

 

"but how can... i mean our people being so careless sunbae until our president..."

 

"don't get it wrong taeyeon ah.. it's mr seo order.. he won't the bodyguard coming with him.. "

 

taeyeon speechless. she don't know how to react.

 

"we failed sunbae... we failed to protect seo family!!" sooyoung said and crying. jihyun also speechless. 

 

soo hyun rub his fiance arm. "first, let's abroad.. ne.. what we can do now, to strong for our 'sweet couple..' "

 

"soo hyun was right.. just let's go.. ah, yuri and nana already get they things.. khaja.."

 

rain said. they heading to private jet seo family place and abroad to united state..

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

~funeral day, united states~

 

"so, we have to wait 2 hours more?"  ji hyun on behalf for seohyun who lean her head on yoona. Lucky the two of them a bit fine not like yesterday...

 

"yes miss..we have to do a little postmortem on mr seo body.."

 

"if that so, okay but kindly can you make us a some privacy.. you know since our mood like these but reporter.." yuri said.

 

"no problem miss..we can ask them to not crowded there..." 

 

the nurse make a way to the reporter to ask leaving. meanwhile the bodyguards decide to go police station  include seohyun and the others go to the near cafe.

 

"are you sure you can following us seohyun ah?" jihyun said when look seohyun following them.

 

"i'm okay.. in fact, yoona beside me.."

 

"okay.. but i want to tell you..after your father funeral, we are going to lawyer family seo.. and of course.. you will take over family business.. as you know, beside be a president.. your father have a modelling agency at seoul, us and japan..so..."

 

"sunbae, i think it's not a time seohyun talking that..." yoona interupt jihyun words. jihyun stunned and look at seohyun.. 

 

"it's okay sunbae.. we can talk after we go to police station..but.. can't we have a funeral at seoul?" seohyun ask...

 

"are you want to do a funeral at seoul?"

 

"ne.. also.. at my mother grave.. i want they won't be separate again..." seohyun said make everyone silent and tears..

 

seohyun force herself to smile and hold yoona hand beside her..jihyun looking at tiffany..

 

"tiffany-ssi... can you do it?"

 

"sure.. but of course there's a lot work to do.. and i can't go to police station..."

 

"if that so, one of us have to follow tiffany to settle that thing.." jihyun said. still worried any could will happen. Taeyeon seems want to follow her, but she feel yoona and seohyun want her more right now so she keep silent making tiffany a bit sad but she try to understand the situation

 

"taeyeon eonni.. i know your mind.. just go with tiffany.." yoona said.

 

"you sure?"

 

"ne..i'm fine.. just go okay..."

 

taeyeon just nod. she and tiffany make away from there.. and following jihyun, yoona, seohyun and sooyoung to police station..

 

after a minutes, rain, soo hyun and victoria come to the waiting room.

 

"oh? where is the others?" soo hyun ask when he look just yuri and nana there..

 

"tiffany and taeyeon going to settle funeral mr seo at seoul seohyun want to bury there.. and the others going to police station.. and we, they ask to be here...

 

"Oh?  So seohyun change her mind to funeral there?"

 

"ne... she want mr seo and her mother at a same grave..."

 

Everyone just silent.. know what is seohyun meanings...

 

 

~on the way to police station~

 

Seohyun looking at window, trying to enjoy the moment..and try to fade her sadness she being through. sometimes she wipe the window because of wist. Yoona keep staring to her and sudden poke seohyun hand. seohyun turn and look at her... She forcely to smile and caress yoona cheek.

 

"Wae ??"

 

Yoona not answer.. she do a something on the window beside seohyun with her finger...seohyun just look at her.. after finish... she notice a words... a words make her touch.     

 

"You everything i've been looking for... and i will protect you... saranghae Seo Joohyun.. yeowonhi....."

 

Seohyun softly kiss yoona Palm.. after that she playing her finger on yoona palm..

 

"You get it?"

 

Yoona puzzle.. " well i know you write something... but can you write it again?"

 

Seohyun sigh... but still she do it again...

 

"Thank you honey... you only the one i have now... please don't leave me...."

 

Yoona speechless.. she look deeply on seohyun eyes... slowly she pull seohyun in her hug..

 

"Please be strong baby.  I promise to always beside you...."

 

Seohyun silent.. she wipe her tears again and slowly sleep yoona chest..

 

Sooyoung on beside driver looking at them..

 

"Yoong, did she sleep..."

 

" ne... "

 

" she really tought from yesterday..."

 

" yes she is... but  i know . She hiding her true feelings..." Yoona said.

 

"Maybe i should't ask these... but how your wedding tomorrow.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter