My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 1

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 1 - The great Police Officer

 

 

 

"Come on Mr president. Please don't joke around. Mother said my father already dead.. how can me..you.. ahh, it's really unbelieveable.." 

 

 

seohyun said panicly. 

 

 

Mr seo shake her head. "I know you hard to believe what i'm saying these. but this is the fact Joohyun. And I'm already investigate all about you, and your mother.. and it's true.. you are my daughter.."

 

 

"in..vestigate me?"

 

 

"ne.. In a year, i hire a great police officer to follow you and investigate all about you. and she never wrong her work and i believe her job!" Mr seo said confidently. on his hand, he hold a some file. 

 

"police officer?" 

 

"yes! the person beside you. the great police officer, Im yoona!"

 

seohyun turn her face to that girl. the girl just silent and chew her chewing gum.

 

'the great officer huh! no wonder she really arrogant! so annyoing!'

 

"but, mr pre.."

 

"please call me dad joohyun.." mr seo cut seohyun words

 

seohyun puzzled. "dad? ah, i feel weird with that. but i try.but not now mr president.."

 

mr seo sigh. "okay joohyun ah, take your time. i will not to force you."

 

"thank you mr president. But just now who is that guy? why they want to kidnap me?"

 

mr seo look at Yoona. 

 

"Because they also already know you are mr seo daughter. they are your father opponent. and to take your father position, they will do whatever they want as long get your father position." 

 

Yoona explained. seohyun look at her with blinked eyes.

 

"someome telling me, i'm dreaming right now.. " seohyun murmur

 

"so for your safety, you have to move in. i already buy you a apartment, also i already hire a great bodyguard for you joohyun."

 

seohyun shake her head.

 

"no, i can't accept that.. there's to lot for me mr pre.."

 

 

"you really like your mother."

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"nothing, but Joohyun, please. please accept that, it's for my debt, for what i'm doing with you and your mother.. i'm begging you Joohyun ah.."

 

seohyun sigh. "okay, but who's my bodyguard?"

 

"you still wanna ask? how slow are you. of course it's me!" yoona said suddenly

 

Seohyun stunned. "what! you?"

 

"yes joohyun.Im Yoona will be your bodyguard. she will protect you."

 

seohyun silent. she look at mr seo and Yoona changingly.

 

"yoona, i relay on you to protect my daughter okay..."

 

"don't worries sir. i will. now, i have to back my main office. yuri and sooyoung already grab that freaking guy."

 

"okay, just do your work yoona. i really wanna know who is that person wanna ruined me!" mr seo said and slap the desk. 

 

"yes sir, but i have to go now, with miss joohyun. can I?"

 

"sure. and joohyun ah, please take care and always be side in yoona okay. i will see you later, my daughter."

 

seohyun feeling weak when that words come to mr seo. in fact, mr seo give her a warm hug. without realize her tears flow.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

yoona groans. she look at her wrist watch. 

 

"hey these girl. why take so long there!" yoona mumbles. she cross her hands near her chest.

 

not long after that, she look seohyun run to her and bring a Bunny constume. 

 

"yah, what's with that costume?!"

 

"oh, these costume I have to return back at amusement park."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "whatever just get inside."

 

Yoona open the door for Seohyun. seohyun sigh.

 

"you no need to do that. i can open for myself."

 

Yoona smirked. "i'm just doing my job! in fact, did you feel you are lucky because someone open your door? it's a dream each woman like you.. i'm i right?"

 

Seohyun groans. she get in the car without argue anymore. she know she can't handle with these girl.

 

while driving, seohyun keep glare to Yoona.

 

Yoona still focusing driving. when the trafic light turn to red. she make her face near to Seohyun. seohyun stunned.

 

"i already tell you.. i have someone stealing glare to me? so can you not doing that before i'm pissed? if you have something to tell just say it.." yoona whisper to her.

 

Seohyun swallow her saliva. "i'm just wanna ask you if can we to go amusement park.. i have return that costume. beside, i have to take my.. salary.."

 

Yoona laugh. "ah, it's really weird i'm heard that from president daughter.."

 

"so can.. we?" 

 

yoona groans. "okay, but after i'm settle for my work."

 

"thank you yoona-ssi."

 

yoona still silent and start driving when the trafic light already green

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~main office~ 

 

"ah, these night will be great huh!" the black pearl shout.

 

"stop it with your playgirl Attitude will you!" the girl with book warn her. 

 

Yuri laugh. "come on taeyeon sunbae! that girl were chasing me, not me."

 

"yeah right. now who is your victim?" taeyeon innoncently ask. yuri take her phone and give to taeyeon. taeyeon bold her eyes when look at the picture.

 

"is these a hot model?"

 

"yes! exactly!"

 

Taeyeon shake her head. "just be careful. don't get a bruise again like the past." 

 

"ah taeyeon sunbae, of course not!"

 

taeyeon just chuckles and focus at her book. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter