The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 7

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Readers.. Cinderella back so quick these time.. lol

well maybe because i'm in a rest mood.. so the idea keep on my mind...xoxo...

 

 

Chapter 7 |The worst summer Holiday|

 

 

 

 

"monkey!"

 

"kid!!"

 

jessica and wendy looking at them with puzzled..

 

"You! what the hell you doing in my room?! are you stalking at me?!"

 

yoona chuckles.. "you making a joke?! What?! stalking... for what i stalking a MONKEY like you!"

 

"yah neo really.."

 

tiffany who just now come to entrance room with nana, bold her eyes when look yoona in front her room..

 

"nana, you bring seohyun and wendy out first.. "

 

"is that the girl.. at the plane?"

 

"yes she is.."

 

"oh.. okay.. i will.."

 

nana walk and hold seohyun arm..

 

"sorry disturbing miss but we have to go now.. tiffany hwang-ssi, the guest you wait here.. we out first..let's go wendy..."

 

nana said and drag seohyun go.. still, she bow to them..

 

jessica looking at trio until they missing from her eyes..yoona, still sway her hand..

 

"hallo... oh? you.. we will meet again...urghh.. i bet you are miss jung right?" Tiffany greet her guest..

 

Jessica smile and bow..

 

"ahh, ne..here your phone miss..."

 

"ahh, my phone.. thank you miss jung..."

 

"most welcome.. so, we leaving.."

 

"hey.. having a tea first miss jung.. after found my phone it's not proper if i not serve you and...."

 

"it's yoona,eonni..." yoona finally speak..

 

"aaa, yoona..come..."

 

tiffany said ask them to in..

 

like cat got her food. jessica pull yoona to come.. yoona groans..

 

"ahh eonni.. why not we just leave!!"

 

"she already ask we to having tea.. why we must reject her right.. it's my opportunity then!"

 

"urghh..!!"

 

yoona defeat and follow jessica way making the blonde girl happy..

 

after tiffany leaving to prepare a some tea..jessica start asking about the matter she curious..

 

"you know that girl you called 'MONKEY' just now?"

 

"yes..A VERY FIRST PERSON making me jerk..."

 

"omo.. chincha?? how come?" 

 

jessica ask.. seem unbelievable what she heard..

 

yoona sigh and starting her story what she been through on the flight..on the same time, Jessica feel something different on yoona..  she slide her hair and rub her chin..

 

"yoong ah, you know that you have change?"

 

"ara.. and i also clueless, what's wrong with me eonni.. after i heard..arghhh, mulla..."

 

"haih.. what can i say.. maybe you growing up right now.. well, congratulation by the way.. you making a enemy with the FAMOUS one person..."

 

"who? that MONKEY? is she celebritiy?"

 

Jessica bold her eyes.."yah! you don't know she? she is SEO SEOHYUN.. last week she hav...."

 

"sorry late girls.." sudden tiffany come out from the kitchen bring a some drinks, making jessica stop her chat with yoona..

 

After a minutes, yoona feel jessica and tiffany will chat for a long time.. so she decide to make a way first..

 

"who is she to you by the way sicca-ssi?"

 

tiffany ask..

 

"she my bestfriend sister.. and she also like my sister already.. Im Yoona.."

 

"ohh.. she quiet have a hot temper is she?"

 

"ahh.. not actually.. she have something on her mind, so that's why.. sorry on behalf.."

 

"aihh, no need because seohyun also have her mistake..."

 

"aww.. so cute...."

 

"did you said something?"

 

jessica caught.. "erkk.. i am not say anything..hehe..  so, have you find the person who try to murder miss seo?"

 

"eh? you know that..?"

 

jessica chuckles.. "of course..her news keep buzzing everywhere.. how can i not know..in fact.. i also from the business person.."

 

"oh no wonder... what business by the way..."

 

jessica smile.. she put her tea cup and give the card at her wallet..

 

tiffany almost burst her drink when she look at the card..

 

"CEO OF MCD DONALDS AT SEOUL AND JEJU?!"

 

jessica chuckles.. "ne.. but why you look so excited..."

 

Tiffany put her cup.. "so, you must know all the staff working with you.. right?!"

 

"almost all.."

 

'aigoo fany.. meeting with these girl... like you win a lot lottery.. first.. she found your phone.. and now.. she will help you found the girl who saving SEO JOOHYUN!!'

 

tiffany said on her heart.. sudden she grab jessica palm, making the girl blush..

 

"sicca-ssi.. will you help me? once again?"

 

jessica raise her eyebrow.. "What is it??"

 

tiffany smile with meaningful make jessica more weird..

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~Im & Jung sister's room~

 

 

yoona bump her body on the couch..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter