My Sweet BodyGuard - Chapter 17

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well.. the bodyguard is back..^^

enjoy the story...

 

 

 

 

Chapter 17 - The Naughty Seo

 

 

 

~seo Residence~

 

"welcome little maam, maam yoona..."

 

"seohyun-ah, you go first look at daddy seo.."

 

"ne but you must quick go to okay.."

 

"arraso.." yoona said and push her softly to upstare..she turn look at the maid who waiting the instruction..

 

.. erm. kindly can you show my friend the way to go 'guest' room? they need some shower and for rest... they at the outside.."

 

 

"sure maam.." the maid obey and go out to get them..yoona directly go to the mr seo room. when she come in to the room, she look seohyun already cry, kneel beside bed, looking at mr seo, weakly lying at his bed..

 

yoona slowly approach her fiance and sit beside her. she seohyun back to comfort her..

 

"what happen to him doctor?"

 

the doctor shake his hand.

 

"can we talk outside??"

 

yoona nod.. slowly, she drag seohyun with her out from the mr seo bed

 

"actually miss im, miss seo.. mr seo in critical..."

 

 

"cri...tical..? you mean?he exactly fine in these day right? why you say, he in critical..yoona ask.. seohyun just heard, can't give a respond.. 

 

the doctor nod. "actually, his heart already in weak condition.. i'm so sorry but we can't do anything..."

 

 

yoona raise her eyebrow.. "what you mean you can't do doctor? we can do a operation heart.."

 

"but the chance to sucess is only 5% miss im.."

 

yoona speechless. she look her fiance already on her arm.. slowly she seohyun back.. can't look seohyun like that..tears slowly flowing on her cheek..

 

 

the doctor sigh.. she slap softly yoona arm..

 

"what we can do is..fufill his last will.. yoona..Seohyun..."

 

seohyun and yoona exchange gaze.. then they look at the doctor..

 

"what is it doctor? just tell us if you know something..."

 

seohyun nervously ask.. the doctor bite his lip.. he sigh many times and shake his head..

 

"doctor.. come tell us!!"

 

"but what i can say it's maybe you can't believe it yoona.. seohyun..."

 

yoona groans.. "doctor, you still don't say and how can we declare it!!"

 

"it because he want you two married in these week which means three days more yoona..."

 

yoona and seohyun stunned.. 

 

"wait.. how.. i mean.. why he want we do that? it's not suppose two weeks more?"

 

the doctor shrug.. "well, how can i say.. maybe he scared he can't make it until that day.."

 

yoona her neck, looking at girl who still silent on her place..

 

"doctor, it's really don't have a any medition for him.. i mean, we ask helping from overseas?"

 

the doctor shake his head.. "i'm sorry yoona...."

 

yoona look at seohyun.. "i think i still have talk and discuss first.. later i will decide with seohyun.. seohyun ah, let's go first.."

 

yoona said and drag seohyun out until at garden..she grab her phone and calling someone..she wait until the next call pick up her phone..

 

"daddy.. it's me Yoona.. can you come to the seohyun mansion right now with mummy? there is something we need to discuss..."

 

[wait? jigeum? why honey?]

 

"you will know when you come here daddy.. so can you come now?"

 

[oh.. sure.. we will there in 30 minutes..]

 

"okay daddy.. see you later.."

 

yoona ended the call.

 

yoona put back her phone on her pocket. she look seohyun still crying on the bench. slowly she sit beside her fiance.

 

"seohyun-ah...." she calles softly..

 

seohyun lean her head on her chest. she let out her sad.

 

"Yoona..daddy.. he will fine right??"

 

"he strong.. cheerful guys...i know he will fine..i promise.. after these..we will find the medition...but seohyun.. i know it's not a time to talk about these..but..."

 

Yoona stoping her words.. she bite her lower lips..seohyun seems know yoona words.. 

 

"yoong.. as long i'm with you..i'm ready honey..it's for daddy seo.. even seems so sudden..but i'm ready...."

 

"seriously?"

 

"yes..."

 

yoona drag her on her hug.. slowly she her back..

 

"thank you...i promise.. after we married.. we bring him to california for treatment...i promise...

 

"thank you honey... i know i can owe you..."

 

yoona just smile.. she know it's not to celebrate.. but she happy when seohyun agreed to married earlier from the actual date..

 

after an half hour, yoona's parent, taeny and yuna couple come to the garden..

 

"how's mr seo condition yoona, seohyun? we know from yuri when we arrived..."

 

yoona and seohyun shake they head. "he's in critical.."

 

everyone silent.. yuri and nana drag the couple to the bench when they look so sad..

 

"so, what we have to do now?" taeyeon ask and look at yoona..

 

yoona hold seohyun palm..with tearing eyes, the daughter of president look at her..

 

"Seohyun ah.. you believe in me?"

 

seohyun slowly nod. "i believe in you..."

 

yoona caress seohyun cheek and turn look at the them who waiting her answer..

 

"daddy.. mummy..eonni.. fany.. nana.. yul eonni.. we have to talk a something important.. this is the last will from mr seo.. we are getting married.. 3 days from now.."

 

"WHAT!!!" everyone shout.. 

 

mr Im come near to seohyun.. "Seohyun ah.. is it true?"

 

seohyun nod. mr im feel dump and look at his wife..

 

"but.. can you make it.. Yoona-ah, married is not simple thing.. there's a lot work you have to do.." taeyeon said

 

"taeyeon was right.. is not like mummy not like you want to married earlier.. but, married is just one time in your life..and i don't want our preparation become mess because want to do so earlier..."

 

"i know mummy.. but this is the last will.. and after married, we will bring him to overseas for treatment..so that's why i'm calling you all here.. i want you to help me, do a preparation for wedding.. also tiffany.. can you arrange our fans conference tomorrow morning..?"

 

"of course..did you want me to book the wedding planner after that..?"

 

"yes please.. and evening, we have to do the rehearsal.. and nana.."

 

nana smile and show her thumb.. "don't worries.. i will call some photographer for you wedding..."

 

yoona smile.. "thank you.. so daddy, mummy, are you on? please mum.. i promise everything will going smooth..and it's about the 'last will' mummy.."

 

miss im sigh.. she look at mr im, ask her to agreed. slowly she nod, agree her daughter decision...

 

sudden, after everything settle to talk.. someone clap the hand from the door.. everyone look at the person.. they open the mouth, who looking at the person.. seohyun raise her head from yoona chest.  

 

"daddy...? why you.. erkkk, you... awake?"

 

"mr seo?"

 

"taecyeon-ssi?"

 

"daddy seo?"

 

mr seo widely smile to them, slowly, he approach yoona and seohyun and sit between them...

 

everyone look at him puzzle..

 

"Taecyeon ah? what is these about? the doctor said, you in critical but now...you seem..."

 

"health you mean yong hwa?"

 

mr Im nod.. mr seo smile and grab the yoonhyun shoulder...

 

"daddy.. what happen actually.."

 

"yes daddy seo.. kindly you explain to us?"

 

mr seo chuckles. "actually, it just a prank..to make you married in these week...hehe..as you all look.. i'm totally fine and not in critical honey.."

 

everyone feel dump.. yoona and seohyun exchange gaze.. but not long after that, they together attack mr seo, slaping hard mr seo shoulder..

 

"daddy! why you so bad!!!!" seohyun said. 

 

"you know what, we feel like wanna die worried about you!!!"

 

mr seo can't stand a slap hold the both girl.. he look at 'future in law' who looking puzzle at him..

 

"taecyeon ah, what is this about? can you explain to us everything why you do these?"

 

Mr Seo the girls who already crying on his chest.. he start story his plan earlier with the doctor..

 

 

~flashback~

 

mr seo looking at the frame picture on his table with a emotion... slowly he grab the picture and caress the picture..

 

"hyo.. 3 days more.. it's our anniversarry.. that time..honestly to say.. you look so beautiful.. wearing a wedding dress..even just both of us and minho who celebrate our day...but i was happy..."

 

mr seo kiss the picture softly.. he wipe his tears and continue the words..

 

"i'm sorry for leaving you just like that..but i don't have any choice... when my father threaten to do a something bad to you.. but now.. after 20 years.. i atone back my fault.. i raise my daughter.. even i can't look after her always, but i hired a someone to take care of her.. and she did.. in fact.. she the one who will be our law..She really goddess and smart.. Im Yoona..they will married 2 weeks more from now.. but i don't why i feel badly want they married at the same day in our day...but don't worries.. i already plan to do something about that...hehe.."!

 

 

"then that's why you calling me here?" suddenly the voice come out from his room.

 

mr seo look at the older handsome guy standing in front the door..

 

"Choi minho! can't you knock the door first?!"

 

minho just smile.. he walking at sit at the couch.. mr seo groans. he put the frame aside and sit in front of him..

 

"well.. you know what.. i have to leave my hospital just like that because of you!"

 

mr seo smile.. he change his place to sit beside minho..

 

"chill my friends.. i just want you to help me a some favour.. just for today.."

 

minho rolled her eyes. "fine..what is it? just say it taec..."

 

mr seo smirked.. "you just telling.. me in critical.."

 

minho bold her eyes.. "what?! are you crazy! don't tell me you use your heart disease to make a prank!"

 

"come on minho... just for today.. don't be so emo.. i just want make sure they will married in these weekend...please..."

 

"you know the risk right.. they will sad if you do like that.."

 

"i know! but i will make up with them later..just trust me.. i really need your help right now my friend.."

 

minho defeat.. she pinch her forehead many times.. "i just don't believe 'seoul korea' have a president like these... naughty and crazy!"

 

Mr seo laugh.. "well, i am.. if not hyo not calling me a naughty seo for a some reason.. hehe.."

 

"whatever naughty seo.. but if something bad happen later, i don't involved on that..arraso..!"

 

mr seo slap his shoulder.. "don't worries minho.. it's all in my hand.. i just want to make sure the marriage is on 3 days from now.."

 

minho feel something weird on that..

 

"why not you just telling them about the truth?"

 

mr seo sigh.. "because i don't know if they can agreed just like that to married on these week.. beside.. you know me.. i like the thriller type..hehe"

 

minho shake his head..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter