My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 6

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 - To Crush the Spy and the oppenent.

 

 

~Old building~

 

"i'm so..rry sir..lu..han.. luhan.. get busted.."

 

Nickhun slap him after his finish words. He hold his fist and give a glare death to him.

 

"So what we have to do boss" Nickhun assistant, panicly ask.

 

nickhun her face. he sit on the couch and think. suddenly he smile. he remember his people.

 

"looks like we have to ask her to make a move now.."

 

his assistant raise his eyebrow. 

 

"leeteuk! are you sure luhan will not everything about us?!"

 

"ye.s sir... i'm sure.."

 

 

"hee chul, call her to come!"

 

Hee chul nodded and grab his phone, obey to his boss.

 

After an hour, Nickhun break the silent.. he curious about something.

 

"by the way, Are you meet with that Im yoona..the fresh police officer leeteuk? I'm heard she really strong?!"

 

"i am sir..and she is..beside, she the one who beat me.. with luhan..."

 

"damn't that girl! we have to do something about her!"

 

nickhun make his palm fist.. even heard that name, it make his anger. 

 

"we have to find a way, to kidnap that girl! we don't much have time.. for the president coronation day! dam't you seo! you take all what I must got!"

 

"wow! seems enteresting huh Mr Nickhun!"

 

suddenly, a girl voice heard. Nickhun look at the door. she smile when look at the tall girl, which give a smile also. 

 

 "my baby! choi sooyoung! finally come.."

 

Sooyoung smirked. She smile and sit beside Nickhun. suddenly her face change to anger, and grab that boss collar.

 

"what the hell you ask me to come in these time!! you know they will suspicious to me! and exactly i'm dead if they know i'm your people? you really want so dead huh!" 

 

Nickhun chuckles. can't believe Sooyoung words. he raise her both hand.

 

"wo there! calm down.. i'm just want to discuss you about something.. just relax! in fact, fast or later, they will know who you are soo!"

 

sooyoung release his collar. "whatever! just tell me what?!"

 

"it's time Soo! you have to releave yourself! I want you to take seohyun with us.. before next week."

 

"nuts! are you think that's so easy to me make a move! you know what.. TAEYEON REALLY BRILLIANT.. And that freaking new girl, IM YOONA, A VERY CAPABLE ONE!!"

 

nikchun just smirked. "i don't care.. just I want Seohyun to me.. that's all..that's why i'm calling you..i had a plan..to share with you right now..."

 

"what is it..?"

 

 --M.S.B--

 

there's on the road in seoul, we can see a really unpatient scirocco white car, to the usual place her to meet yuri.. unexpect, with her anger, and upset face.

 

"why soo! wae! are you really to have to do these! why you betrayel us!!!!" she shout on her car. 

 

sudden, her watch make a light.. she stop on the road side and push the button on that watch. she look Taeyeon on there.

 

[yoona are you okay? yuri just call me.. what happen just now?]

 

"are Seohyun fine? where is she?" she not answer instead ask back, about seohyun.

 

Taeyeon sigh. [She's fine.. watching a some movie there..yoona, you look weak.. please tell me! what happen exactly..]

 

Yoona closed her eyes. before she can continue what see saw just now..

 

~Flasback~

 

Yoona on the way to the main office to meet yuri give the hidden camera that Taeyeon ask her to give.

 

Before that, she make a call to confirm something.

 

[hello my alligator baby..]

 

Yoona bold her eyes. "mwuh? alligator baby?!"

 

[hehe... aish! you really don't have any charm in romance! that's why You not get that seo-baby!]

 

Yoona can feel her cheek burn after yuri words. "come on sunbae.. what rubbish you said.."

 

[yeah what! just confess before taeyeon sunbae grab her.. otherwise.. i can look your white eyes later...]

 

"okay sunbae! stop it and back to main why I calling you.. where are you? and with you.."

 

[i'm at office, just now with my NEW girlfriend only.. wae?]

 

"come on, new again huh!"

 

[hehe.. but these time i make it as my 'last']

 

"wow! it's really interest.. are you sure?"

 

[definetely these time!]

 

Yoona chuckles. when she want to answer Yuri, she sudden look a familiar car across the road. 

 

"sunbae? where soo sunbae?"

 

[i don't know.. just now she hurriendly out...]

 

"sunbae! just move out from main office first and meet me at our secret place.. NOW!!"

 

[what? but why? even i with..]

 

"haish.. just bring You LAST LOVE if you want! Just get moving Now!!"

 

yoona said madly and endded her called. without hesistant, she make a turn to opposite road, without think risk. she make a speed to chase sooyoung car.

 

arrived on old building, Yoona park a little distance form the old building. since she look, no guard or someone there, she just follow her without hesistate. 

 

"what she doing here?" yoona murmur herself . still follow that tall girl. when she look Sooyoung in to the some room, she heard a man voice. talking with sooyoung. slowly she turn in the hidden camera taeyeon give her and make her fist to her palm. with that, it easily to record. 

 

slowly she open that window, only for her one eye and her ring. 

 

"i'm heard she and Seohyun dating right?"

 

"oh come on, that's maybe just acting Nick!"

 

"oh really, if that so, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter