My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 13

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys! the Bodyguard is back!!^^

anyways thank you for my lovely readers.. who support me choose uri Taeyeon fate...^^

also.. welcome for my new subcribe.. hope you enjoy my stories!!!

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 13 - welcome back genius officer!

 

 

after get a call from Seohyun, yuri, nana, and krystal, rushing go to hospital. it took 15 minutes to reached. they rush go to taeyeon room. they look, jihyun and tiffany calmly seat at the couch. meanwhile on the side, Seohyun comforting yoona, crying of course.

 

they decide to approach Tiffany and Jihyun.

"how's is taeyeon eonni sunbae?" yuri ask unpatiently.

 

"doctor still inside.. by the way, did soo calling you? because She calling me and i not pick up since i'm driving..."

 

"ne sunbae.. she call me.. she insist to be here but i'm stop her... but she ask me to update with her any news..." krystal said. 

 

jihyun nodded. "good krys.. so we hope these is good news for us..."

 

they just nodded. hoping the same with jihyun. 

 

go to Yoonhyun side- Yoona still trembling, crying on seohyun hug. she lean on seohyun stomach since she sit and seohyun stand.

 

"Seohyun-ah... just now she open her eyes.. and calling my name.. is not illusion right?! she really concious right?"

 

seohyun yoona hair. she don't know how to react since not see that. when she come to taeyeon room, doctor already ask yoona and stop her to come in.

 

"Seohyun-ah.. please react!!"

 

"honey.. i trust you.. she will be fine! she already wake up..." that only she can say with yoona.

 

yoona relieve. she closed her eyes and rest in Seohyun stomach. seohyun her head. it make her feel ease

 

after half an hour waiting, finally the doctor, with the nurse come out from taeyeon room. Everyone without waiting approaching Them. especially Yoona. she running to the doctor and start asking.

 

"how is her doctor? is she fine? and..."

 

"yoona... behave..."  jihyun stoping her. 

 

the doctor smile. "it's okay miss jun.. anyways, thanks to miracle.. taeyeon already wake up.. everything was fine!! she want to meet you miss im, miss seo...and miss hwang..."

 

everyone relieved. ecpecially yoona. she hug seohyun and cry there. they walking to meet taeyeon together. the doctor leaving the place. suddenly, Krystal make attention everyone.

 

"It's not fair! taeyeon eonni want to meet the lovebirds and her future girlfriend only... she don't want meet Me!! huhuhu.."

 

everyone laugh include jihyun. she knock Krystal head. tiffany already blush.

 

"don't be childish maknae! of course she want meet us also..."

 

"hehe.. i know.. upss, make a way first.. want to inform soo eonni..."

 

krystal said and leaving them. meanwhile, they waiting their turn to meet taeyeon.

 

jihyun just shake her head. looking at her childish officer maknae. but she impress. even she look like a child. but she make a good job each task she get.

 

after look krystal make a way, looking at tiffany on the side. slowly she approach to the beauty girl.

 

"So miss tiffany-ssi... what your plan after these? confess to taeyeon already?"

 

tiffany stunned when heard jihyun talk like that. she can feel her cheek on burning but she want to denied.

 

"wha..t do you mean jihyun eonni? i.. don't get it.."

 

jihyun chuckles. she slap softly tiffany arm.

 

"your mouth can lie.. but your face cannot lie.. it show you like Taeyeon eonni right? yeah i know... you and her just knowing each other... but i believe... love on first sight is existing.. example.. seohyun and yoona... also... yuri and nana.. so you can't deny on yourself tiffany..."

 

tiffany just silent. she look at jihyun with poker face. Don't how to react. she turn look at yuri and nana on the side. 

 

she widely her eyes when look the couple show a thumbs up, agree with jihyun words. she sigh. so they stealing heard their conversation huh... so shame!

 

jihyun in the side also notice, smirked.

 

"just don't mind them..."

 

tiffany just smile. she can't wait to see taeyeon.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

on taeyeon room, Yoona still bowing her face. Taeyeon already sit on her bed. with a miracle, her body even not feel weak. 

 

she turn looking at seohyun on yoona side, holding her arm.  seohyun smile at her.

 

"how is Your body eonni? fine?"

 

taeyeon smile and nodded. "yes... exactly fine now.. thanks for you all praying... i'm survive... hurm... only my future sister in law concern about me huh? how about my lovely sister?"

 

"............"

 

taeyeon still smile. "come here...."

 

yoona look at seohyun. Seohyun nodded and give sign to go. still bowing her face slowly approaching the genius officer and sit at beside her.

 

 

Taeyeon still lock her eyes on Yoona. but she feel want make a some attention to yoona. she look at seohyun.

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, is true my sister missing me.. when i still co....ouch....!"

 

 

Taeyeon can't continue her words when yoona already hugging her tightly. taeyeon smile. she feel Yoona already trembling, and shaking. She chuckles and Yoona hair.

 

 

"aigooo.... the old Im yoona I know already back huh... Seohyun ah, if you  want to know, this is the yoona... weak... always cry.... soft...."

 

 

"eonni.. you bad! you bad! please don't these to me again... i really scared losing you!!! you the only one i have.... you know i love you right..."

 

taeyeon laugh. seohyun in the side already cry looking at yoona begging..

 

 

"arraso My sister...i know.. and i love you too...enough.. you make seohyun crying also.. look, i'm already fine now right?"

 

yoona not respond and keep hugging taeyeon. she really miss her sister. and at the same time. she glad taeyeon already fine. 

 

 

after feel yoona calm, Taeyeon loose her hug. she look at swallow face Yoona. she pinch yoona cheek. "i'm fine now.. i promise to be more careful more okay..."

 

yoona finally smile. she cross back taeyeon finger. make a pinky promise. seohyun on the side just smile looking at them.

 

 

after a few minutes chatting with taeyeon, seohyun and Yoona give a way to others meet Taeyeon. she greet everyone and decide to back on seohyun Apartment.

 

 

one by one meet taeyeon and back. turn to last person meet the genius officer, indeed tiffany. slowly,she open the door and saw Taeyeon, sitting reading a book yoona buy for her before she back.

 

 

slowly, she open aprroaching taeyeon. Taeyeon noticed that, stop reading and focus on the beauty girl. she give a sweet smile.

 

 

"Hey... Having a dinner already?"

 

Tiffany smile and sit at the chair beside Taeyeon's bed. "Ne... just now when the others visiting you, i eat at nearest restraunt.."

 

 

"good then..."

 

 

Tiffany smile. so as Taeyeon. suddenly they feel a awkward athmosphere. an after a minute, Tiffany broke the silent..

 

"you so bad, you know that...."

 

 

Taeyeon make a poker face. "huh?"

 

 

Tiffany stand and start slap Taeyeon arm. Taeyeon groans..

 

 

"aww, stop it fany ah, it's hurt... what's that for....?!"

 

Tiffany slap and slap... until the moment, she stop and hugging her. taeyeon puzzled. she really don't know what's going on..until the tiffany talk with tears.

 

 

"Why... why you saving me from the gun.. you almost die! and you know my feeling that time...! pabo! pabo!"

 

 

Taeyeon chuckles. She reply the hug on Tiffany waist.

 

"Thank you..for take care of me these day... please... don't blaming yourself anymore..."

 

Tiffany.. just silent  and let her crying out on Taeyeon chest.

 

 

Taeyeon sneakly look at tiffany on her chest. suddenly she remember something. 

 

 

"so Fany-Ssi, I'm asking you... what is the matter you want to talk after i'm waking up from coma?"

 

Tiffany bite her lower lips. she close her eyes, and try to raise her head from Taeyeon chest. she forgot the person coma can heard all the words we said. suddenly, Taeyeon pull back on her chest. Tiffany puzzled.

 

"If you feel shy to face me... just talk like these..so, spill it..."

 

 

"i...just...wanna say... I like you already Taeyeon-ssi....."

 

 

taeyeon make a poker face. she clearly heard tiffany confession.. she smirked.

 

 

"Wow... i never thought just in 1 day, you liking me...but honestly.. i  like you too..."

 

"chincha?"

 

Taeyeon chuckle when heard tiffany shout.

 

 

"yeah.. sort of.. so can  we do it  slowly?"

 

tiffany widely smile. she bow her face shyingly... she never thought taeyeon not rejecting her. at least Taeyeon just talk that she want to do it slowly.. she know, Taeyeon still crush on Seohyun

 

 

"Thank you taeyeon... and by the way, welcome back... my genius officer.."

 

Taeyeon just chuckles and try to enjoy the moment with tiffany that night....

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~Seohyun Apartment~

 

"ahh, it's tiring day... but i'm so happy!!!" Yoona shout and jump to the bed after having a shower. Seohyun, holding a yoona things and fixed it at her drawer, just smile

 

Yoona smile and look at Seohyun back, busy fixed her things. slowly she wake up, approaching her and hug her from back. making a little shout from seohyun.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter