The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 8

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 hye readers! cinderella is back so late again..so sorry guys... :'(

 

 

so...yoona and seohyun getting worst right.. but still.. we don't know what will happen in future... ;)

 

 

 hope you were enjoy.. ^^

  

 

 

 

  Chapter 8 |she is the one i been looking for|

  

 

 

 

yoona grab the rest of icepack and transfer at her bruise on her forehead.. then, she heading to the balcony... and release a heavy sigh there

  

 

"i feel like dump when i near to her...always having trouble..Haish..she just say she were sorry.. But she just silent and just looking at me in pain?! what a attitude she is!"

 

 

 

while yoona keep nag about seohyun.. Yuri approach her at balcony..

 

 "hey my love.. what are you doing here...?" 

 

 yoona turn around and look at her..She give a simple smile..

  

 "i'm just Looking the view.. i thought you already sleep like Krystal...where is sica eonni?" 

 

 Yuri rolled her eyes.. " don't ask someone when Love is in The air.. haish..of course She hang out with her crush right now.."

 

 

 Yoona chuckles with her sister words..

 

 

 

 "You must bless her eonni... Not feel pissed or jealous like these.."

 

 

 

Yuri Chuckles heard her sister advise ... "Of course i am... I will support her like she support me with minho...."

 

 

 "yeah! just like that eonni..oh ya.. speaking of minho oppa.. there is something i need to ask you.."

 

 

"sound serious.. spill it yoong.. what is it?"

 

 Yoona loose yuri hand and she stare at her sister with serious look..she think this is the right time to get the answer that she bother these day..

 

"eonni.. It is serious..it's about...Minho oppa..he called me last week.. and we talk about you and him.. And he told me..you reject his purpose because of me.. now, I want to heard from you..is that right?" 

 

 

Yuri speechless.. finally, yoona knew it..She turn look at the viewers sea..can't stand her sister staring...

 

 Yoona put her icepack and making her sister facing her back..

 

 

 "eonni..Please Answer me.. is it true you reject his purpose..Because of me or not?"

 

yuri pull yoona into her hug.. "ne..When He purpose to me.. I so happy..But, suddenly i think of you..And i just reject his purpose.. i'm sorry my love.. I want the best for you ..."

 

 yoona stunned.. She push her sister away and glare to her...

 

"Eonni! you know what you said! you make make me the reason!"

 

"yoona.. It's not like What you think...Yes, i reject because of you..But at the same time, i want to think about us..Before we go To other relation.... "

 

 yoona shake her head.. "but the Point... You reject because of me... Wae eonni? did i not enough to take care of myself? until you have to sacrifice like that?! huh eonni..wae eonni..wae?!"

 

yoona said weakly.. yuri tears drops..she try to approach yoona but yoona still avoid her.. 

 

 "i think i need to be alone now.. thanks for honest with me eonni.. even late..."

 

 yoona said and Slowly she walk leaving the balcony but yuri Hand making yoona stop.. 

 

 "yoona-ah.."

 

 

Tears flowing on her cheek.. "eonni..you know how much i love you.. and you know.. how am i, putting the effort to try making you trust me to life with myself.. but looks like a i failed.."

  

she stop for a while and continue after she wipe her tears..

  

"i'm sorry eonni..Sorry for being burden for your life..if i can choose.. i rather follow omma and appa died also..and You can decide without thinking about me right now"

 

  *slap

 

Unconciously, yuri slap yoona.. YOona freeze at the place..

  

 "forgot sake im yoona! why you always talking the rubbish think like that without think my feeling huh!"

 

 Yoona din't respond. She start walking leaving the balcony with tears.. Yuri these time freeze at her place..this time she not stoping yoona.. she think they need to space for alone..

 

 

when yuri look yoona already gone,she seat at the floor and bump her face at knee. She let out the tears she hold..

 

 

 Not long after that, jessica run from the main entrance, going to the balcony.. She shock when she look yuri condition..she run to her friend and shake yuri shoulder.

 

"yuri ah..Gwaenchanha? just now i saw yoona run to the beach in crying...what wrong exactly you two huh? having fight?"

  

Yuri raise her head and look at the blonde girl..

 

"sica..yoona already know about the proposal..she can't accept..and talk a rubbish thing..and I.. I.. Slap her...i lost my control..."

 

jessica sigh. She sit beside her friends and her shoulder..Her feeling was right when minho called her just now, ..and more fishy, she saw yoona condition so worst when she bump that ace girl at the basement..

  

"that's why she being weird lately.. yul ah, it just your matter, she already worst like that. if she know the biggest secret of us that she...

 

 

"andwae sica! she don't have to know..not now, but forever! she is my sister.. forever and ever!"

 

 

 "i know.. but can you tell me nothing will fine if yo keep it from her? you sure she can't know from the other, like now? think yul.."

 

 

 yuri shake her head.. she grab both jessica shoulder..

 

 

"nobody know these matter, except.. mummy,daddy jung.. and you..so i'm sure the secret will not expose.. so sica.. please.. keep it.. ne?"

 

 

jessica sigh.. she can keep but she scared someday yoona will know from other people.. but for yuri.. she just nod..

 

yuri bittery smile and hug tightly her friend.. jessica her back.

 

 

 

"hurmm..i hope she fine there..don't worry yul.. it will fine later.. just give her space to think now.."

 

 

 

Jessica said And try to focus at her friend.. give a comfort that yuri need..

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 ~Seohyun hotel~

 

 

 

 

Nana making a hot chocolate and sit at the couch.. she look at the hall room..empty..Sigh...

 

 

"haish.. feel like i having a vacation alone here..the two person,burying herself at the room, and the other one... keep dating and leave me behind.."

 

 

Nana complaint.. She grab the remote control and open the plasma tv in front her..After find the show she want to watch, she put down the remote and enjoying her hot chocolate until....

 

 

 

 ~kyaaaa~~~ kyaaaaaa~~

 

 

nana burst out her drink because of that shout.. She put aside her mug and wipe the water at her lips...and glaring at seohyun room door..

 

"haishh these girl.. This is the 5th times she shout... What''s wrong with her exactly"

 

 

While she busy wipe there and there, tiffany come back from her date and directly greet her.

 

"hey nana? i heard seohyun shout.. what's wrong? did she saw a cockroach? where is wendy by the way?"

 

 nana raising her head looking at the y girl..

 

"oh.. Fany-ssi..Well, i don't know..she being like that after we back from the beach..and keep locking herself at room..shouting there and there..wendy, having bath...oh ya.. you said you will be late? and it still 10PM? Anything wrong?"

 

nana ask..tiffany take off her jacket and leave herself wear a tank top..she sit beside nana and steal the mug at the table..

 

 

 "yah..that's mine!"

 

"make it again then.." tiffany said in slumber..

 

nana groans and procced to kitchen, to make another drink..

 

 tiffany chuckles and enjoy the drink she steal just now..

 

"i answer your question now.. it cancel because jessica have another matter..with im family.."

 

 "Those family really closed huh.." nana shout from kitchen.. tiffany nod.

 

"yeah..they know each other since 8 years ago..nothing weird if they like family.."

 

 nana come from the kitchen, bring a new mug on her hands

 

 "wow..that so long ago.. how you know that?..."

 

nana ask with curious.. she turn look when she feel no respond..she look tiffany lost in mind.. she knock softly her forehead..

 

tiffany groans and rub her forehead..

 

  "yah.. it's hurt.."

 

 " who ask you to not focus..are you quarell with your crush?"

 

 "no..it's not like that.. i just think why yoona crying and running and jessica leave me just like that..."

 

once again nana almost split out her drink.. "muraagoo? yoona crying??"

 

"ne.. she is..i bump with her just now..she so mess..Jessica feel some not right so she run to their hotel.."

 

Nana listening the whole story from the y girl..

 

 "i bet they really have a problem..Because sica din't text me until now..Hurmm, hope nothing will happen and they settle before their vacation end because i will miss the time with my blonde girl..huaaa...."

 

 

Nana rolled her eyes heard the sweetness words.. then nana speak up with the matter she curious.. "jung parent at states am i right? but where is parent im being then?"

 

 "oh? you not know? ahh..forgot to story... hihi..actually, im parent died in accident While they sent yoona some dance competition..yoona were survive but they parent were not.. yoona and yuri were raise with jung family guide since they know each other..

 

 Nana stunned.. "wow..that was so sad ..even i was them.. i'm not sure i will survive..What can i say.. I proud with them.. They look strong..Even their life....yeah i mean without parent.. especially yoona..In her age..and accident..must she feel lonely and trauma..."

 

 "i agreed with you.. because i am orphan.. i know that feeling... hurmm.. actually there is more thing i curious actually.."

 

 

 nana bold her eyebrow.. "what is it again.."

 

 "jessica told me, yuri have a reason why she can't leave yoona.. and more curious, jessica told me it's a secret between im and jung family..."

 

 

while nana and tiffany busy chatting, there is someone at room, sneakly heard the conversation.. silently, she seat at the bed...

 

 "no wonder she so annyoing like that.. haish.. but who cares! why i bother like these... ah seo joohyun.. just ignore her... huaaa... better i take a fresh air at the beach.."

 

 

seohyun talking to herself and start change her cloth.. she pick a blue hoodie and her hot pant..when she want to out, sudden she return to the wardrobe and grab a extra sweater..

 

she stare at her favourite clothes.. sudden she groans..

 

 

 "haishh... why i bother again... whatever seohyun!!!"

 

she shout and walking out from the room.. tiffany and nana lock eyes on her..also, wendy already join them.. she just make slumber face and acting nothing she heard..

 

 

 "hey three of you.. wanna join me to take a some air?"

 

 

"oh? we think it's not..because we plan to play some game.. 'super dancer'.."

  

nana said..seohyun smirked.. actually she already know their plan just now..

 

 "wendy?"

 

wendy raise her forehead... "err.. can i join them because it's my favourate game eonni.."

 

 

"yes.. it's a fun game.. you should back quick and join us..."

  

seohyun chuckles and approach the main door.. 

 

"it's not weird when you want to play wendy-ah..and fany eonni..but when turn to nana.. i think it's funny.. a great police

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter