The FastFood Cinderella - Final Chapter

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE FASTFOOD CINDERELLA finally reached on the ..for all readers who still support my story.. i hope you give more and more after these.. ^^

leave a some comment to... and if love, do a vote..;)

love you guys....

 

 

 

 

 

Final Chapter 

 

 

 

the song end.. slowly the guys leave seohyun side, leave seohyun alone..

 

seohyun eyes still lock on yoona side.. she never plan to leave her eyes to her fiance.. she really missed that girl. 

 

yoona on the side still smile.. she turn her seat to face seohyun.. from the glass, she start talking from the mic..before that, she glance to others

 

"mummy, daddy, please bless me here.. and for you guys.. thank you so much for helping me..."

 

the older just nod..mrs seo already create tears there.. the others just smile and show a fighting..

 

 

 yoona hold her nerve, and face to seohyun who still sitting on the hyoyeon car..

 

"first menu, the first time i meet these girl... was here..that time, she with her friends... i can say..she really bad..bad person because having a prank..but when see her eyes.. i can see a deeply hurt.."

 

 

yoona stop for a while..seohyun who knowing that for the first time, shock..that person was yoona.. no wonder yoona purpose here..she thought..

 

"second menu.. the time i going back from my part time job..that time raining so heavy.. and really in front my eyes, a car sudden crash.. with hurried i try to help... when i open the door, that was her... why i know? because her eyes....so with my skills i have.. she survive and i didn't know i will got 'cinderella' name since i left my cap...hihi.."

 

"menu number three.. monkey.. when the moment we have fight on the flight..she was so arrogant and no manner.. so i call her monkey..but who knows i will fallen with her.."

 

"menu number 4, on the jeju beach.. she come and comfort me when i getting sad..for a some reason.. even with a cool, but still she give me a warm side.."

 

"for the other menu.. let be as our secret..hihi.. and now..on the name god and witness by others.. SEO JOOHYUN.. my lover, my fiance and my everything.. WILL YOU MARRY ME? WILL YOU ACCEPT THESE GODDEST FOR YOUR SOULMATE...?"

 

after heard that words, seohyun cry hard follow by yoona.. finally the tear she hold burst out..but still, she have  continue..and hold a some paper..

 

"if you accept, please take these order..if not, take the another order.."

 

yoona said in sadness..

 

"pabo..of course i take these order.."

 

seohyun said and take the accepted order.. yoona close her eyes and sitted on her place.. she slowly removed her mic and lean on the wall..

 

"yoona.. it's over.. you really making a good job.."

 

yoona murmur to herself.. she look seohyun out from the car proceed to her place meanwhile the other clap they hand with tears..

 

she smile and wait for her fiance come..

 

seohyun slowly open the drive thru door and stop for a while.. while yoona turn to her.. she slowly walk approach her..without wait, she pull yoona on her hug making the goddest chuckles..

 

"pabo..! i hate you!"

 

"i know... i love you too.."

 

"you don't know how was my feeling when you not back today?! you bad doing these.."

 

seohyun shout and slap yoona shoulder making her groans..

 

"arraso, but can you stop it? it's hurt.."

 

when she feel she ooverdoing, she stop slaping but still on yoona arm..yoona on the side rub her back..

 

"my baby miss me much? hehe.. i miss you too..a lot!"

 

"please..don't leave me again.."

 

"hehe.. arraso..now, shall we approach the other? they already prepare for some party inside...

 

"oh? who was reserved these place.."

 

"who else??"

 

"DADDY?"

 

yoona chuckles and put her arm on seohyun waist.. "of course.. so let's go..."

 

seohyun smile and let yoona drag her to leave the drive thru place..

 

after they come inside the restraunt, everyone shout...

 

"congratulations!!!"

 

yoona and seohyun blushing..they bow together and greet on  by one the people who coming..

 

"yoong, come here give a some speech with seo eonni.."

 

wendy called her at the small stage.. yoona nod and slowly walking to wendy side with seohyun.. slowly she hold a mic and start talking...

 

"good evening everynight.. well, first of ball, i want to say.. thank you for all, support and helping me for tonight.. you guys really help me a lot..thank you..and for our marriage date, it still not confirm so... wait for our next update everyone....."

 

yoona said and bow to them.. following by seohyun.. 

 

that night.. they have have a small party on the midnight.. and finish before getting dawn..

 

finally, the main character got back to their house.. since seohyun to tired.. she just let yoona drive and didn't care where to go..

 

yoona sometimes rub her neck and glance to unconcious seohyun.. she can't denied her tired today.. but when she think the result, making her recharge..

 

finally, her new penthouse finally arrived.. she unbulked her seat belt and smile..

 

"yoksi tifa eonni..jjang" she praise.. while she turn to seohyun, she look the girl still sleep.. deeply sleep.. she removed the some hair on y girl face..

 

"look so tired you..hurmmm, i have no choice then.."

 

yoona open her door and go to the main door.. she run back to her car and slowly open seohyun door..

 

after unbulked the seat belt, slowly she carry seohyun out like a bridal style..

 

"aigoo.. she gain her weight so well..."

 

yoona murmur and bring her to the house..

 

seohyun on the side already awake..when she notice she being carry with yoona, slowly she wrap her neck..

 

yoona take a side.. she give a widely smile to her fiance..

 

"hey, awake...?"

 

"yeah.. where are we now? just put me down.. i can.."

 

"no..just let me carry you until bedroom..and later i will tell you where are we okay.."

 

"fine.."

 

seohyun just let her on yoona carry.. after yoona put her on the bed, she stunned look at the huge picture when she come visit that girl at france....

 

 

 

 

 

"so, are you like our new 'bedroom' baby?"

 

Seohyun come to her sense and looking at the yoona..

 

"honey... is these our....."

 

yoona chuckles when she look seohyun tears drop.. slowly she lowet her body and looking at her fiance face..

 

"yes honey.. this is our new house.. we will make our future family...here..."

 

seohyun slowly pull yoona on her hug...

 

"6 years.. you never change.. really like making surprise.."

 

seohyun complaints making yoona laugh.. slowly she loose the hug and caress the cheek..

 

"no..you wrong baby.. i already change.."

 

seohyun smile and put her hands and yoona neck..

 

"really? in what?"

 

yoona smirk.. she didn't answer seohyun question.. she closer her face to seohyun, making her fiance bold her eyes..

 

"yah, yoona... what are you....."

 

"syhh.. i just want to prove you...."

 

 

yoona whisper and slowly closed her face to seohyun.. seohyun like know what will happen.. just closed her eyes.. waiting for next move from yoona.

 

 

closer... closer.. and closer... yoona and seohyun lips finally met.. slowly, they having a sweet kiss..

 

after an minutes, slowly yoona make a move.. from sweet, turn to passionately..seohyun who feel want a breath open .. yoona take these upportunity, making her tongue get inside seohyun mouth..

 

yes, for the first time, they having kiss like these...from seohyun, it's new from her she got from yoona.. these kiss, really making her lost her mind.. slowly she grab yoona neck and let yoona making her lying...

 

after they think they need a some air, yoona break a kiss and lean her head on seohyun forehead.. who still closed her eyes..

 

yoona smirk and caress her cheek...

 

"i'm change when turn these matter...baby..."

 

seohyun slowly slap yoona shoulder...

 

"ert..." 

 

yoona bold her eyes.. meanwhile seohyun can't stand her laugh, burst out there.. 

 

"yah...i'm not..."

 

"hahaha... im yoona change turn to ert one...hahahahaha"

 

yoona closed her ears, don't want that teased... slowly, she feel seohyun hold her wrist.. slowly she open her eyes..

 

she saw the older widely smile..and caress her cheek....

 

"but still... i love these ace..goddest.. ert... im yoona...so muchhh..."

 

slowly yoona pull her into her hug..

 

"i love you too baby... looks like you the one.. really change.. from the first time i know you... "

 

seohyun smile and tightly yoona hug... 

 

"thank you... for realizing me about love... and thank you.. because you...not leave me like he do..."

 

yoona slowly loose her hug and staring at seohyun..

 

"how could you making me same with that guy...and did you... still remember about him?!"

 

seohyun panic.. slowly she hold yoona arm..

 

"no honey... it's not.. i just... tell what in my mind...and I'm just scared..."

 

"but still you comparing and still rememer about him.. seo joohyun.. i really dissapointing now.. i have to go... just rest..."

 

yoona slowly loose seohyun palm from her arm.. leave the room, leaving seohyun who already cry...

 

seohyun want to chase her, but still, her body like freeze on the side... at last.. she burst out her tears there...

 

on the living room, yoona decide to lying the couch..

 

"aigoo, what a day.. just one day staying together..we already have a quarrel like these.. "

 

yoona murmur and keep looking on the surroundings..

 

sudden, her eyes lock on their huge picture once again...

 

'im yoona... why you so childish?! for 6 years, she waiting for you today..she also already change, from wild to become herself..innocent seo joohyun..but now, look what she got.. she cry and hurt there! why you mad, with a something ridiculous like these...! wake up yoona.. you have to make up with her before you lost her!!'

 

"andwae!!" yoona scream when heard her heart saying.. she rub her neck and close her eyes.. 

 

"aigoo im yoona.. you shouldn't do that..."

 

yoona groans and ruffle her hairs.. slowly she walking to the bedroom back..

 

when she open the door, she saw seohyun laying on the bed..  slowly, she approaching the older and take a place beside her..

 

she staring that face and on her hand busy wiping the tears on seohyun cheek..

 

seohyun feel her sleep disturbing when she feel something move on her face.. slowly she grab that thing, and she feel warm there..

 

yoona just let her hand on seohyun hold.. and wait that girl woke up..

 

slowly seohyun open her eyes.. she widely open her eyes when look yoona staring at her..and smile..

 

"i'm sorry..." yoona whisper.. seohyun tears back again and pull yoona to hug and cuddle on her neck..

 

"no honey.. i am wrong.. sorry..."

 

"okay.. we both wrong... so we fair..."

 

yoona said and rub seohyun back..

 

"okay..."

 

seohyun said in weak voice...making yoona chuckles..

 

"miss eonni fany making you so tired like these...keke... just sleep then...i think.. i am tired to..."

 

"yeah.. since a lot thing you do after an hours on flight..you must tired then me..."

 

"nah...i'm still fine..."

 

"hurmmm.. yeah yeah.. just let sleep now..."

 

seohyun slowly closed her eyes.. yoona on the side still staring her face..

 

"i know the distance between us making you miss, and hard soo much...after these.. we will happy... together..forever....SEO JOOHYUN EONNI..."

 

yoona murmur and chuckles softly.. not long after that, she follow her girlfriend to the dreamland...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~2 month later~

 

sharp on 7 A.M, Seohyun woke up without her alarm.. she blinked her eyes many times... after she feel fine, she looking at the person, on her hug and cuddle at her neck..

 

slowly her lips curled to smile and rub that girl back..

 

"aigoo, her snores like she the one earn money..."

 

seohyun murmur and kiss the alligator cheek.. slowly she removed yoona hand and jump from the bed..

 

after shower,seohyun get prepare herself and get down to prepare breakfast.. since she stay with yoona.. she decide to be a 'wifey' for yoona while waiting for looking maid...

 

after half and hour busy there and there.. sudden she feel someone wrapped her waist and kiss softly her exposed shoulder.. her stop doing her work, and hold the hand at her waist.. 6 years, making these girl really change until seohyun feel yoona is the one who really romantic, care, even strong...can protect her... 

 

 

"morning baby.." yoona whisper to her and lean her chin on seohyun shoulder..

 

seohyun smile... "morning to... have a nice sleep"

 

"yes, because you beside me...." yoona said making seohyun chuckles...

 

when seohyun notice something, she loose her hug and look at yoona..

 

"oh?"

 

"hehehe.. i want to meet daddy today.. asking for a job.. so you will going work together with me.. "

 

"really? you really to come office?"

 

"haha.. since i grade already prepare baby... but daddy ask me to rest first...so i just obey to him..."

 

seohyun smile and caress yoona cheek..something not change from these girl.... are her 'ACE'

 

 

 

 

~SEOHYUN OFFICE~

 

seohyun raise her forehead..

 

"post pone? daddy.. you mean yoona will debut her carrier.... 1 year more? are you doubt about her?"  

 

mr seo removed his glass..

 

"seohyun, yoona have talented.. but, you know our designer... YH right? YH still in our contract... it's pity to ended it earlier..."

 

"but daddy.. you already  promise to my fiance!"

 

"seohyun-ah, but it still the same if......."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter