My Sweet Bodyguard - Chapter 14

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Again! ^^

sorry for late!!

i hope you enjoy these story so far..^^

thanks to new voters! i will more work hard to make my readers statisfied..^^

 

 

 

 


Chapter 14 - The Pain

 

 

~1 hour before the fans conference~

 

~restaurant~

 

yoona, and her parent having a dinner meanwhile seohyun follow her father to have a some interview, since the news about her already buzz, so her father bring her to introduce her at VVIP. 

 

Seohyun seem heavy to let yoona go since she know the situation, but yoona keep say she fine and will behave, she let her go and follow her father.

 

in restaurant, the athmosphere between them totally heavy. for an half hour, Mr Im look at yoona, eat with no so good..sweating all her face...

 

 

"yoona.. why you not eat? is these food not good for you? you want other food.. or you sick?.."

 

"......."

 

"yoona.. i'm asking..."

 

Yoona put her chopstick aside and wipe her lips with napkin.

 

"aniyo...the food is good.. and i'm in a good health. i'm just full, and still not used with korean weather.. hurmm  .. excuse me... i want to go restroom first.."

 

yoona said and walk away, leaving them. mrs seo sigh. she also put aside her chopstick.

 

"honey.. i think she still mad at us.."

 

"maybe.. but you know, she being like that.. because of us.. leaving her since 5 years old.. and now, come to her.. just like that.."

 

mrs seo shaking. she already in tears.

 

"it's all my fault.. if i.. not to busy with my work, and neglect our daughter.. she will not like that...being so.."

 

"syhh.. calm honey.. it's our fault actually.. now, we have to explain.. and apologize to her.."

 

mr im his wife. make a comfort to her.

 

on the comfort room, yoona vomit, to let out the things she eat. but still, it's to late. she already exhaust,  and sit on the side, catch her breath with sweating. she grab her phone, to call someone. 

 

"ha..ha.. i think it's not right to ca..ll yuri eo..nni or krystal... i.. d..ont wa..nt to seohyun know...scared her will worried at me...ahh.. there some..one.."

 

yoona murmur and dial someone number through her phone.

 

 

~the ritz-carlton hotel~

 

from: Sweety Honey

 

it's okay honey..you should follow him.. by the way, ask the trio to follow you later.. i promise to behave with them..seohyun-ah, i miss you already.. can't wait to see you at fans conference later.. wear a white baby..! because you sooo perfect in that...^^

 

seohyun smile and keep her phone on her short jeans. she keep waiting yuri, take the car to proceed to the fans conference. she decide to stand and join krystal on the sidewalk.

 

"krystal, where is nana?"

 

"oh, she have a emergency photoshoot. so, she heading to her agency..."

 

"i see... no wonder...oh! that yul eonni.. khaja.."

 

seohyun shout when look 'yoohyun' come and park in front her. she let krystal open the door for her and proceed in.

 

 

on all they way, she hold her chest. she can say, something not right. but, she try to calm and ignore that feelings. Yuri noticed that, take a look to Seohyun from side mirror.

 

"what's wrong seohyun? you seems worried..."

 

seohyun look at yuri. she shake her head and turn look back at the mirror. krystal and yuri exchange gaze. being weird with seohyun behaviour.

 

 

After a minute, Seohyun slowly come sit , make her center with yuri and krystal.

 

"eonni.. can we.. fetch yoona along? hehe..."

 

yuri smirked. she ogling to seohyun and nodded. krystal laugh so loud and ruffled seohyun hair.

 

"already missed your girlfriend huh!  cute.. omo! look yul eonni.. her face already red..hahaha..."

 

seohyun slap krystal arm and lean her body on her sit. she put her palms on her face, shame. it make yuri and krystal, echoing they laugh so loud.

 

 

"kyaaa!! eonni, krystal..enough already"

 

"haha..sorry seohyun-ah, but your so funny when you shame you know.." 

 

yuri said and wipe her tears on her eyes. seohyun rub her face. but she can't deny, she now can't live without yoona even in single hour.

 

yuri, make a u turn on the half way, heading to yoona restaurant

 

 

"we take yoona first.. then we have to go your designer later.."

 

yuri said and focus back until reached at yoona place.

 

on the restaurant, seohyun and krystal get down first. meanwhile yuri wait on car. Seohyun stop when look someone her knew, run approaching them.

 

"Oh! that rain oppa? why he here?"

 

"i also don't know... just let's go approaching him...RAIN OPPA!!!"

 

seohyun said and shout to him. Rain stop and looking the two young girl. he stop and waiting the  girls come.

 

"Seohyun? why you here? supposely you have prepare for your conference?"

 

"hehe.. ne.. but i stop here to fetch yoona...you?"

 

 

rain her neck. "yoona message, ask me to come.. she ask me a help.."

 

"help? what is it? is she in trouble..?" krystal ask on behalf seohyun

 

"i'm not sure.. but i guess, she not comfortable with her parent...yeah you know.. 18 years old missing, and reunit back..."

 

seohyun just nodded. what Rain said maybe right.

 

"come girls, let's meet yoona inside.." rain said and drag seohyun walk, following krystal in the back.

 

when they find yoona parent on the side, they walking slowly.

 

"i just see her parent... but.. where is yoona?" seohyun ask. rain shake her shoulder.

 

"maybe she go to the restroom..." 

 

seohyun being silent back when they already reached at them. Rain decide to greet the older first with seohyun. krystal decide to watch them.

 

"hello mr im, mrs im..."

 

the older look at them. surprise.. "oh, rain, seohyun? you want to fetch yoona isn't?"

 

mr im said friendly to them and stand. mrs seo just smile and follow her husband. seohyun on the side, bow to them.

 

"ne..but where is she?" seohyun Ask and look at yoona place. empty... but suddenly she widely her eyes when look at yoona plate. with worried, she look back at her law..

 

"did you eat a crab for the dinner? and yoona too?"

 

seohyun ask back. rain also shock, look at plate.. 

 

mr and mrs im looking puzzled at they reaction..

 

"ahh.. ne..why seohyun ah? is there anything wrong?"

 

"ermm.. oppa.. i think you should explain to them.. i have to catch her in restroom...! krystal follow me.." seohyun said and bow to them. she run and following krystal behind. 

 

"yah! yah! what's wrong? why you soo in hurry?"

 

seohyun groan and looking at krystal with a worried face.. "YOONA EAT A CRAB!!"

 

she said and leaving krystal. krystal puzzled, but later she also run follow the younger.

 

on the side, mr im and mrs im still don't know what is going on. rain, look at them, until dissapear.. she look back the older.

 

"uncle, Aunt, you really don't know, why seohyun rushing like that.."

 

rain said politely.. the older shake they head together. rain rub her face. a little disappointed can see on his face. 'poor my loving sister, yoong...'

 

"rain? can you explain? why you also seems worried too?"

 

"Yoo..na.. she allergic on crab... but still, she eat because of you two...excuse me first aunt, uncle.. i  want to look at them...i take her bag along, i think we should her direct to hospital now..."

 

rain bow to them and grab yoona shoulder bag. rain run to follow them also.

 

on the side, Yoona parent clueless. 

 

"what mother am i honey.. i.. "

 

mr im sigh.. "me too.. what kind of father.. who don't know about my own daughter..."

 

 

 

---------------------------- 

 

 

"Krystal ah, you wait here.. i'm take a look inside... call yul eonni to standby the car.."

 

krystal nodded.. "arraso.. go paleun!" 

 

seohyun come inside a restroom. she look, yoona on the side..lean her head at wall with a gasp.. she run and shake yoona body..

 

"Yoona! yoona! wake up honey.."

 

slowly, yoona open her eyes.. she look at seohyun face. she give a weak smile to her..

 

"oh.. ba..by.. why you here?"

 

"pabo! why did you eat that crab!"

 

"hurm.. even you know.. my allergic..but why...why...."

 

yoona can't continue her words, when she already fainted. lucky seohyun already grab yoona on her embrace.

 

 

"omo! yoona... yoona! andwae.. let's go to hospital!"

 

 

Seohyun said and put yoona arms to her shoulder. she drag Yoona out from the restroom. she look, krystal and rain already in front of the bedroom..

 

"omo.. she fainted already.. come, let's go hospital before more worst.." rain said and carry yoona. he run follow by krystal to give a lead. they just ignore a some people recognize them, taking a picture. when seohyun join them, parent yoona stop her. 

 

 

"seohyun-ah, can you give these to yoona when she wake up." mrs im give a letter to seohyun.

 

 

seohyun raise her forehead. but still grab that letter and keep on yoona bag.

 

 

"did au.. daddy and mummy not coming too?" seohyun ask. they ask seohyun call them like that when they meet in theater

 

mr im look at her wife. "since what we have done to her.. we shame to face..seohyun ah, take care our yoona.. and make sure..she happy.." 

 

mr im said and hold seohyun shoulder. when seohyun to react, they already leaving.

 

"Seohyun ah, let's go!!" krystal shout. seohyun come to her sense. run leaving the restaurant.

 

 

~hospital~ 

 

taeyeon stop reading when she look at the highlight news, about the seohyun and yoona theater just now. she stunned when look, yoona, with her parent.

 

 

"i wonder how is her reaction."

 

 

not long after that, tiffany who still in the phone, come in bring a some food for taeyeon. 

 

 

"i'm sorry sir.. but in yoona condition, and 15 minutes more to fans conference...they have to post pone until tomorrow. sorry sir, i hope you will understand..."

 

 

taeyeon raise her eyebrow. she wait until tiffany endded her call.

 

 

"fany, what happen to my sister?"

 

 

tiffany sit look at taeyeon. "yoona, she having a dinner with her parent.. she.. eat a crab..."

 

 

taeyeon stunned. "how can her parent....where are she now?"

 

 

"she now at here.."

 

 

taeyeon speechless. she really know, yoona will be suffer with crab. she look at tiffany.

 

 

"can i see her now?"  

 

 

tiffany shake her head. "later, tae, i know you love her so much. but, now you have to eat you meal first. and take a medition. i promise bring you visit her..."

 

 

taeyeon lost and finally obey to tiffany. she hope yoona will okay.

 

at the same place,seohyun, rain, yuri and krystal waiting for yoona condition from doctor. not long after that, nana come after her photoshoot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter