The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 4

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               

                     

hey readers... the cinderella is back...

 

 

                                                              

CHAPTER 4 /FATE 12.00AM/

 

 

 

~11.15 IN MIDNIGHT AT MCD RESTRAUNT~

 

Taeyeon and yoona having a break after the whole day suffering in work..

 

"aigoo..it's really tiring weekend..thank you yoona for taking overtime.."

 

Yoona chuckles.."It's okay eonni..it's my plessure..." yoona said and grab her phone on her pocket.. she bold her eyes when she look on the screen

 

--14 missed calls--

 

--2 messages--

 

she look from the same number..she scroll at the inbox icon and start reading the message one by one...

 

from-Krystal

hey..it already 9 in the night..where are you...

 

 

From-Krystal

it already 11 yoong!! jess eonni just calling me and said she at jeju until tomorrow.. call me if read my message before i decide to coming there! and don't forget my ice!!

 

yoona look at taeyeon after she finish read the message...

 

"eonni..is it true jessica eonni at jeju now?"

 

Taeyeon blinked her eyes many times..sudden she gasp..yoona sigh,, she can claimed that reaction.. she keep her phone and stand

 

"it's okay eonni..i bet you forgot to tell me..i have to go now.."

 

"eh? you not change first? then let me fetch you it's my fault after all,,,"

 

yoona shake her head.. "it's okay eonni...i can take the taxi.. i think better i change at home since already late.."

 

yoona said and leaving the rest room..she grab the phone and called krystal number...

 

after a seconds waiting, krytal pick up the phone...

 

"finally yoong you calling me!where are you exactly?! it's already midnight!"

 

yoona pull her phone away from her ear. can't stand with the shouting,,

 

"krystal,slow your voice..i just finish working..i take the replacement one of crew leave.."

 

"aigoo these girl..why you so...haishh forget that..just back home now.."

 

"arrasso maam...be there in half an hour...okay bye..."

 

yoona said and disconnect the call..she run to her locker and start packing her things to back...

 

 

~11.30PM AT CLUB~

 

Hyoyeon and Victoria run in to the club..  Inside the club, they keep searching each hall..

 

"hey hyo, are you sure she here?"

 

"exactly Vic,the owner of these club is my friend..he called me, saying our seohyun here,drunk almost 10 bottle!"

 

"what the..hell she think until she drink like that...eh wait..is that her right?"

 

sudden victoria saw a girl with the messy hair, having a quarrel with other customer..not long after that,the owner come to them..

 

"ah,finally you come hyo..can you drag her back.. i think she lost a mind already..."

 

hyo gasp looking at seohyun.. she already at bodyguard arm,who stopping her to make any trouble..

 

"what happen exactly with her dong wook?"

 

"I don't know..when she came, she already out of blue..i think something on her mind.."

 

"we should take her to you home hyo.. she look disaster and messy..." victoria said..

.hyoyeon an

"yeah i think so,, by the way thanks dong wook.. i take her now..sorry for any trouble..."

 

"nah don't be..seohyun also my friend, just take care okay..."

 

dong wook said and leaving hyo.. the bodyguard give a unconcious seohyun to vic and hyoyeon

 

at the paring lot, seohyun woke up again. she blinked her eyes many times before she struggle from victoria to let her go...

 

victoria lost her balance.. she look seohyun at the floor,sitting..

 

"seohyun ah,babe...are you okay...?come,let me fetch you back hyo.."

 

"just leave me vic..i just want to be alone today..."

 

hyoyeon not far from there come to them,she bow her body and look at seohyun

 

"come on seohyun.. i'm know why youlike these,, seohyun ah,4 years seohyun..can't you just left it behind..?"

 

seohyun raise her head.slowly she stand and looking at hyoyeon face with tears,well,hyoyeon was her best friend since 6 years, so hyoyeon must know her situation. she take her handbag from victoria hand and slowly walk leaving victoria and hyoyeon. before that,she said to hyoyeon..

 

"4 years it'snot enough to heal hyoah..you never feel what i feel.."

 

hyoyeon speechless.she finally just look seohyun,leaving with her car and drive leaving the parking..

 

"yah, looks like i missed something here?"

 

hyoyeon sigh.. "well you are.. for you know, seohyun is not like us..."

 

"you mean?"

 

"well,a crazier lady party.. she just like that because of something..a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter