The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 9

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 hey.. I'm back... thanks for stay with my story ... ^^ 

 

also, please leave a some comment to.... ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9 |The Real Vacation|

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

at the morning... Jessica is the one woke up first.. after cleaning herself, she approach to im room. but she stop when her phone ringging.. she hold back and answer the called...

 

 

 [Jess? finally you answer my called from last night.. what happen exactly??]

 

 

"hey.. sorry for that.. i just.. you know.. situation here last night really mess.. and i have to yul side as a best friend.. i hope you understand..." 

 

 

[i don't know what happen there.. but everything was fine right?] 

 

 

"I don't know... but i hope it's fine..."  

 

 

[i have plan jess... let's we have a group hang out...yeah.. you know to make the situation not cold anymore.. how was that...?]

 

 

"brilliant! it's a good idea though.. but, is it okay for seohyun and yoona?"

 

 

[hehe...something you still don't know.. they actually already make up] 

 

 

"omo.. really? how come.." 

 

 

[last night.. seohyun come back to room with a wet body.. and i bet yoona to... right?]

  

 

"yes.. that's mean... yoona and seohyun having meet tonight?!" 

 

 

[you a make a point...so nothing to worried about anymore..]

 

 

 "if that so, let's meet in 10 AM at basement honey..."

 

 

  

 

[eh? what did you say? hon...] 

 

 

the blonde girl blush with her own word.. she chuckle before she anwer back...

  

 

"wae? i can't? we already declare tonight isn't? so from today.. i want to call you that.. okay?"

 

 

 [oh.. so sweet blondie...okay.. see you at that time.. bye.. i love you....!!]

  

 

*TUTTT~~~~~~

  

 

Jessica look at her phone blank... "what was that.. hihi.. naughty girl..."

 

 

Jessica keep her phone back and proceed to open the door... 

 

 

 

but to her surprise, the door is opened from inside..

   

 

 she look, yuri also shock.. when she want to scream.. she closed and closed the door room...

 

 

 "yah, you scared me! what are you doing in front of my room?"

 

 

Jessica chuckles.. "i just want to checking yo... "

  

 

yuri chuckles... "thanks for concern.. i'm fine..."

  

 

"yoona?"

  

 

"maybe she fine to.. still having sleep..."

  

 

"she must tired about last night right. "

  

 

"yes.. i bet...so, any planning for today? if not i think i want to go shopping..."

  

 

yuri ask and go to the kitchen..following the blonde girl behind..

  

 

"nothing in my mind yet..but tiffany ask we to having group hang out.. and wait..shopping.. it was great idea...so can i ask them to join.."

 

 

 

"sure... as long they not ask me to treat..." yuri teased... jessica chuckles and grab her phone, calling her new girlfriend..

 

 

meanwhile, krystal come out from her room and greet yuri at the dinning table...

 

 

 

"eonni.. where ls sica eonni?"

 

 

 

"balcony... having .. eh? are you want to going out?"

 

 

 

yuri ask the younger.. krystal her neck

 

 

 

"ne...actually, do you still remember my friend... sulli.. she just come back from overseas...and she at jeju to.. she want to meet me now... please tell eonni okay..."

 

 

 she said and leaving the room..leaving the older puzzle with her rush..at the same time, jessica done with her call... 

 

 

 

"sica ah... krsytal already leave...means, she not join us.."

 

 

 

"what! but where is she going?"

 

 

 

yuri shake her head... "don't know.. but she said she meet her friend, sull.. sull.. argh... don't remember..."

 

 

 

"sulli you mean?.."

 

 

 

"yes yes! that's name i want to said but it's not come out on my mouth.. hihi..."

 

 

 

jessica feel pissed and slap the desk in front them, making the black pearl photographer shock...

 

 

 

"haish these kid! you don't know sulli? she the one drag my sister to drugs! why she still appear?!..."

 

 

 

yuri speechless.. she try to recall, and she did... sulli is same age with yoona and krystal..

 

 

 

 because of from rich family, she do what she want until involving drugs..and the most sulk, when she drag krystal along... she really know jessica feeling right now.. 

 

 

 

"krystal.. she already promise to us right...that she won't take that 'things' anymore.. so we must trust her.. in fact, i heard that kid, sull.. sull.. haish mulla... also get the treatment at us... "

 

 

 

 

 

jessica chuckles.. "why you hard to remember her name..."

 

 

 

"hehe.. you know me right.. THE DUMPEST.. even my face look cool like my sister? hehe.. "

 

 

 

jessica laugh.. but still, she worried her sister... "i hope there is nothing happen again..."

 

 

 

"good.. so let's get ready to shopping?"

 

 

 

jessica chuckles... looking at her friend antics..

 

 

on the room, slowly the younger open her eyes... she seat and yawn once... unusual, the girl lips curled into smile, remember about last night.. she pull away her blanket and go to the window room..

 

 

"im yoona.. finally you found her..now what you want to do? telling her the truth about you saving her last week? andwae .. i can't.. if i telling the truth, they must punish me,and eonni will worried again.. i don't want it.. i think keep it is more secure..."

 

yoona said.. but her mind still remember the MONKEY GIRL...sometimes she smile think about her..

 

"but still.. she have adoreable eyes..eh? haish yoong, what are you thinking! you have krystal right now.. be loyal!!.."

 

 yoona said to herself.. not long, she grab her bathrobe and towel,  having a shower...

 

when she already in  the bathroom, she heard yuri shout from outside..

 

"Yoong? are you in bathroom?"

 

"ne eonni!! whats up??"

 

"oh, it's nothing... just get ready okay... we will out in an hour honey..."

 

"okay eonni, right on!"

 

yoona shout from the bathroom...

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

~MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER ROOM~

 

unusual from seohyun.. she already wake up.. she seat at the balcony while she on call.....

 

[it's good to heard that joohyun ah...you actually have to change.. honestly, i don't like to see you like that..yeah, even i that type... but you, a pure girl..not deserve to being like that..]

 

"i don't know hyo.. but i think it's time... to forgot all my painful...i'm sorry if i will not hanging out like...."

 

[hey.. it's okay..beside,that was good though...]

 

"thanks.. but don't worry babe, even you lost a 'naughty' joohyun, but we still can hang out for drink sometimes..."

 

[that's what i want to heard.. okay joohyun, i gotta go now... today we have a great party at victoria's friend house... talk to you later..see ya babe...]

 

*call disconnect~~

 

seohyun chuckles and staring at her phone... "haishh babe.. you should change too my friend...aigoo~~ what a fresh air..."

 

seohyun stand and raise her hands like 'titanic', and welcoming the air approach her body... even cold, she enjoying it until she disturbing by wendy...

 

"eonni...? you already wake up?"

 

"yes wendy.. it's me.. wae? not believe what you see?"

 

seohyun smirked at her younger maid... wendy just smile and standing beside her...

 

"yes... i seem not believe it...but it's a good to see you change... erk, sorry.. it come to my mouth so drastic..."

 

wendy feel wrong on her word until seohyun laughing look at her... she grab wendy shoulder.. 

 

"easy wendy...i don't mind...well, thanks for your pray.."

 

"hehe... but still, i'm curious the reason you change..."

 

seohyun sigh. she cross her arm near her chest...

 

"before this, i think about myself... who desire to have anything...and you right about my wedding.. so i angry with myself... but, while i got accident, and i look my parent begging to me, i realize.. i have to move on, for the persons love me..also, i have to live with a new story.. even i know, it's hard actually...."

 

wendy speechless.. she look at seohyun face.. even calm, but wendy can look the pain on her eyes.. slowly she create a tears..

 

seohyun look at wendy who sudden quiet.. she bold her eyes when she look wendy wipe her eyes...

 

"yah, is it my life so sad huh?"

 

"ani eonni.. just..."

 

"haha.. it's okay kiddo... i was kidding..haish.. did teenagers these day don't know about joke... haha..so cute, humm but more cute yoona..."

 

"sorry, am i wrong heard it?" sudden tiffany come from at the balcony..

 

seohyun shock and look at the place tiffany standing..her cheek already blush.. but still, she act cool in front them...

 

"omo eonni.. did you mention yoona just now?"

 

seohyun rolled her eyes.. "haish these two.. i can't praise her?"

 

tiffany smirked.. she put her arm on seohyun shoulder..

 

"well, you can actually.. but there is phrase i heard...if you praise someone, that's mean you like them.."

 

"omo? really? so you like yoona, eonni?"

 

wendy cut tiffany words making seohyun more shame...she bite her lower lips and knock wendy head..

 

"don't you trust these girl.. she just talking nonsense..."

 

tiffany laugh.. "whatever my cousin.. but one day, you will telling us the truth... but for now, just get ready.. we are going out.. wendy.. you to..."

 

"eh? so early?"

 

"of course.. today is our last day here.. so we have a lot thing to do cous..."

 

seohyun rolled her eyes.. "whatever.. give me 30 minutes..."

 

"ahh... me too!!!" wendy cheer and run to her room.. tiffany just chuckles look at her and turn look at seohyun, walking so weak on her room.. tiffany smile..

 

"hey.. chill cous... for you info, im family will join us...."

 

tiffany said and wink to her before she proceed to her room.. seohyun blank look at the y girl.. but when she come in to her room, her lips curled to smile and suddenly she totally excited....

 

~30 minutes later..~

 

wearing her favourite hoodie and hot pants.. yoona sit at the couch on the basement, playing her psp.. she keep glare to wrist watch...

 

"where are they? it's already 10 minutes i'm waiting here..."

 

yoona mumbles.. her eyes still locking at her game... until she been disturbing by someone....

 

"ehemm...."

 

eonni, why taking so long? i been here.... eh? seohyun eonni??"

 

yoona blink her eyes when look at the person standing in front her.. just now, she to focus at her game, so she just guess yuri come...

 

seohyun shake her head... "kiddos.. what with that psp on your age huh."

 

seohyun ask and proceed beside her.. yoona rub her head.. "well, i just play for fun because i can't read the place like these.. so playing psp is better...hihi"

 

seohyun rolled her eyes... "book, psp.. game... learn... that's the only thing you do? haih? i should call you nerd...."

 

"hehe.. it's better then you call me kid.. i admit it.. i am nerd...hihi... by the way, where are you going?"

 

 

yoona ask since she look seohyun already in white dress.. that make she so feminine and beautiful on yoona eyes...

 

seohyun bold her eyes.. "yah, you don't know? we will hang out together... with your sister, your girlfriend, her sister and my friends..."

 

"oh? why they not telling me...aigooo..."

 

"wae? shirom?"

 

"haha.. it's not like that, just little surprise.."

 

seohyun little happy with yoona words.. when she look yoona face from her side, she seems familiar...

 

"yoonggator?"

 

"ne?" yoona feel surprise with that nickname until she blush...

 

"just.. can i call you that name? because your choding like alligator....hihi..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter