My Sweet BodyGuard - Chapter 11

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

sorry for the late update my readers.. :(

also.. welcome for my new subcribers!!!

 

Chapter 11 - please wake up Taeyeon!

 

after the doctor come, all waiting at outside room leaving yoona and seohyun. 

 

three of the officer, sooyoung, yuri, and krystal, making a line in front of jihyun.

 

nana, not far from there with tiffany chuckles look at them. tiffany give a glare to her.

 

"what's wrong na?"

 

"ahh, i'm look,the officer become a rats in front jihyun eonni."

 

"hehe, yeah they is.. i'm heard she a capable, smart and strong, more than yoona.. yeah, that's why she is sunbae..."

 

nana smile. when she look the bandage girl, still not change the morning outfit, mess face. she hold softly tiffany shoulder.

 

"are you okay?"

 

"acctually.. i'm not... taeyeon.. she being like these because of me.. i really owe her life!!! how can i okay nana?!"

 

tiffany closed her face and already burst her tears. nana her back.

 

"just pray for her now darl.. that's what we can do now."

 

"yeah.. i know.."

 

"aren't you going back? or do you want some clothes.. you look..."

 

"mess you mean.. i think yes.. because i planned to stay tonight, so can you lend me some?"

 

"sure.. but are you sure want to stay tonight?"

 

"yes.. i do.."

 

nana just nodded and smile at tiffany. 

 

"okay, wait, i grab some at yul car. be a right back okay.."

 

nana said and leaving.

 

back to the officer... jihyun finally stop glaring to her maknae. she slowly walking between them. 

 

"krystal, yuri.. sit there and listen carefully what i want to said with sooyoung..!"

 

"ne.. sunbae..!" krystal and yuri said together and sit at nearest couch. 

 

jihyun slap sooyoung arm several times. Sooyoung still waiting what her sunbae wanna to talk with her.

 

"choi sooyoung, acctually i already know, from the beginning... you being a spy for nick..." jihyun said softly

 

"WHAT?! you know she betraying us?!" krystal and yuri shout together once again.

 

"did i say just listen?!" jihyun warn and get a silent from them.

 

Sooyoung just look at jihyun. waiting for next words from her sunbae.

 

"acctually, i join these case silently, since i know it's hard for yoona, to guard, and investigate at the same time.. and i think.. it's a hard case acctually. i impress since you all, include taeyeon willing to join these case"

 

jihyun stop a while. she sit at nearest couch and continue.

 

"by the way soo, you being a spy because of your sister? am i right?" 

 

"ahh,, nee sunbae.."

 

"your sister, already save.. she with me now..."

 

"ne?! where is she now sunbae?!"

 

"there?"

 

sooyoung look at the place jihyun show to her. she look, her sister, sit at some nearest couch with other bodyguard. without wait her sunbae, she run to get her sister.

 

"sunbae? are you know from the beginning?" yuri suddenly ask.

 

jihyun nodded. "yes, i have a planned.. let's wait yoona first.

 

"ne sunbae.."

 

on the room, seohyun on the side just look at the yoona being treat from doctor.

 

"lucky it's not effect at your nerve miss Im, if not.. i don't know what happen to you... next time please be more careful.."

 

"ne doctor..thank you.."

 

"no problem.. so miss seo, if you want anything, please call me.."

 

"okay...thank you doctor.."

 

the doctor and nurse leaving after they done. after greet the doctor, seohyun said something to jihyun at outside that yoona can't heard. then seohyun closed back the door and turn, give a death glare to her.

 

yoona raise her eyebrow. "wae?" 

 

"IM YOONA! are you still want to ask WHY?!"

 

yoona grin. she guess what in her girlfriend mind.  

 

"i'm okay baby."

 

seohyun run to her and give her slap on yoona arm. yoona groans.

 

"ark..ark.. baby.. appo.. stop it..."

 

"i really hate you Yoona! you almost hurting yourself! why you being stupid!!"

 

"arkk.. arraso.. but please stop it first.. it's hurt...."

 

seohyun stop her slap. she bite her lower lip and glare to yoona.

 

Yoona slowly pull her into her hug.

 

"you really worried about me.. thank you baby.."

 

"please.. yoona, promise me to behave your anger?"

 

"arraso..i promise..."

 

"i hold your promise dear.. lucky you were okay..."

 

Yoona just smile. she loose her hug a peck seohyun lips. Sudden, she look at seohyun shirt, then she smirked.

 

"are you copy my interest?"

 

"interest? what is it?"

 

"a mickey..you seems try to like it to right.."

 

Seohyun punch softly yoona arm.. yoona smile and put her head on Seohyun chest."

 

"by the way,what matter you talk with jihyun sunbae?"

 

"just i want a some privacy talking to you.. because of you foolishness!!!"

 

"yah! what did you say?! fool?!"

 

"ne..fool!"

 

Seohyun scoffed and run to door. yoona can't chase her since wire on her hand stoping her. she groans.

 

"seo joohyun... you really so dead later!!!"

 

"yes.. i'm waiting for that!!"

 

yoona groans. she put her arm cross on her chest. later, she look one by one the officer come.. included sooyoung. 

 

sooyoung bite her lower lip whe she look yoona staring at her. just not long, she head yoona sigh.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter