The Fastfood Cinderella - Opening Chapter 1.1

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Opening 1.1 | The Ace Student... The Indipendent Yoong |

 

 

 

~Im Penthouse~

 

Sharp on 7 A.M, a sound from alarm clock make a noise on the high school girl room..slowly her hand grab the clock and close it.. she out from her blanket and seat on the bed...

 

a great smile appear on her lips... slowly she jump from the bed, and she pull the curtain away, welcoming the new day...

 

"good morning sunshine..have a great day!!.."

 

the girl talking herself. after that,she grab her phone and put that on the speaker devide...

 

 

 

 

 

her favourite song was played, she smile, start singing follow the beat.. slowly.. she start tidy her room.. from matters, she turn to her table where she study until midnight.. satisfied, she grab her towel and take a bath..

 

~Im penthouse kitchen~

 

 

 

 

Im yuri stop her work when she heard a some song played. The song she really familiar.. she shake her head, and continue do her work..

 

"as always, looks like 'my sister ace' woke up..."

 

after her parents died because on accident,  as older sister, she always make sure to take care everything her sister need. even as photographer profession a little hard for her fixed a time, but she always want the best for her sister..

 

while she getting busy prepare the breakfast on the dinning table, she shocked when she feel something crawling on her waist.

 

she turn a little her head and sigh..

 

"yah Im yoona, you scared me..can you not always doing like that?!"

 

the younger giggle.. she loose the hug and kiss her sister cheek.

 

"eonni.. i heard from minho oppa.. you reject his purpose..."

 

yuri stop.. she bite her lower lip and continue doing her work.. pretending din't heard. yoona shake her head. she helping serve the plate on the table..

 

"eonni.. i know you heard.. im yuri my sister.. you already 25, i think you should married already.. you love him, so what the point you rejecting him.."

 

"you never know.. okay, stop it and just eat your salad..or you will getting late for school..."

 

yoona sigh.. she know her sister really well.. she grab the plate and take a bite..

 

"mian eonni.. you have to sacrifice everything on your life because have to raise me.. if omma, appa still alive.. she..."

 

"Im yoona! stop the crab...!"

 

"hehe.. chill eonni.. i'm just saying..." yoona grin and continue chew her food.. yuri staring at her..she shake her head and join her sister...

 

"honey.. actually there is something we need to discuss..."

 

"munde?"

 

"can you stop from your part time job? i can afford to make money for you.. i mean us..."

 

yoona stop eat.. she wipe .. 

 

"eonni.. oma, appa already died on 10 years ago.. that time I'm still 7 years old.. you the one raise me, and fufill my want until now... so when the times, i already big... let me feel that suffer, to making my own money eonni..."

 

"but yoo.."

 

"no but eonni.. i know you want the best for me.. but I won't because of that, later i will never know what is 'suffer in life'.."

 

yuri speechless.. looks like her comfort failed these time...

 

"arraso..do what you want as long it's good...just paleun.. finish your breakfast.. or later you will late to first class..."

 

"ne eonni... and thank you for understand me.. by the way eonni, can you feed me, sudden wanna it...."

 

yuri smile. she knock yoona head and grab yoona plate.. slowly she start feeding her. yoona happily welcoming the food on ...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~SM High School~

 

"remember... call me..."

 

*if anything happen...

 

"okay good.. then, ask jessi...."

 

*sica eonni to send me at penthouse tonight because you have outside work..

 

"and last reminder.. ask krys..."

 

"to stay at our penthouse.. eonni.. you keep remind me everyday... so can me go now?"

 

yuri smile.. "arraso.. just go.. and take care..."

 

"i do eonni.. okay..bye.. have a save trip to thailand...muahh!"

 

yoona kiss her cheek and out from the car.. she look the white hyundai Tucson away... sudden, someone hugging her neck from the back.. she rolled her eyes.. she want to mad but that grab more tightly until she can't breath..

 

"yah Krystal Jung.. it's hurt... let me go..."

 

Krystal giggle and start loose the grab.. "morning my best friend...how you feel today?"

 

"in very early.. it's good.. until you ruined it!"

 

"haha..by the way my eonni ask me to stay at your penthouse tonight.. i bet yul eonni have a trip again huh..."

 

yoona pout.. "ne.. these time going to thailand.. by the way, have you done research about our paper work..."

 

krystal stop. she closed making yoona rolled her eyes.. knowing that expression...

 

"forget it.. i know you will not doing it... here.. your work now is.. summarize all these details i got..don't let min young teacher know i'm doing myself..."

 

"Oh my god yoong.. you really daebak!! i promise i will do after last class...oh, come give me a hug.."

 

Krystal said and hug yoona tightly.. yoona feel annoying start struggling..

 

"yah.. stop it!"

 

"shirom..."

 

"yah.. neo..."

 

"ehemm... good morning the group ace..."

 

sudden someone voice greet them from back.. krystal and yoona looking together at the voice.. they shock and start loose the hug.. 

 

"morning teacher choi..."

 

sooyoung smile. slowly she approach the students..

 

"morning.. from the far i can look the happiness on you Krystal.. so if you don't mind to share it with me?"

 

"ahh.. it's nothing teacher.. " krystal shyingly said

 

"it okay then.. by the way.. yoona, can you follow me to my room now.. there is something i need to discuss about your exam last week..."

 

"oh?! you mean, our medical private lesson teacher?"

 

"ditto! so can you? i bet you can because it still have 20 minutes before first class start..."

 

yoona nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter