The FastFood Cinderella - Chapter 11

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey readers!  i'm back

 

by the way.. on these chapter, i will focus on seohyun,  before the kiss happen.. yeah,  the shock kiss..  lol

 

hope you guys enjoy it.. and new subcribers.. welcome!  

how's my story so far? hope you like it.. ^^

 

 

|CHAPTER 11| My Cinderella

 

 

~Same day with yoona incident~

 

~7 AM~

 

mr seo sit at the dinning table,  read a some newspaper..  meanwhile,  mrs seo busy serve her husband.. 

 

sudden they was greet the y girl with a mess face.. 

 

"morning.. aunty,  uncle.. "

 

"morning,  oh fany.. did you stay here tonight?"

 

mrs seo ask.. tiffany din't answer,  she seat in front the older, and ruffle her hair.. "ne.. but aunty,  uncle.. i want to complaint.. your daughter making me not sleep the whole night..! "

 

"really?  what are you two doing? "

 

"find clue for her cinderella!  from blackbox,  finger print.. bla bla bla.. aunty,  i'm suffering!! "

 

mrs seo chuckles..  she give a plate to tiffany.. "here.. having a breakfast first.."

 

tiffany fixed her hair and greet the plate with happy..  mr seo who being silent,  start talking.. 

 

"you said you and seohyun busy with investigation right? why not she let inspector nana handle these case? "

 

tiffany sigh..  "did you remember the girl name 'yoona"?  it's all because of her.. "

 

"wae? "

 

"of course your daughter like her.. she so hope, that person was her.. she said,  she want to handle herself.. i tell you uncle,  she really desperate about these case! "

 

mr seo just smile..  "and about her work so far.. "

 

when tiffany want to say,  sudden the voice from upstair can be heard.. 

 

"eonni!!  khaja! "

 

the trio bold her eyes..  especially mr and mrs seo.. 

 

"joohyunn?  is that you? "

 

seohyun approach them and rolled her eyes..  "mummy,  as i know, wendy leave and back to her hometown,so is there anyone here? "

 

mrs seo chuckles..  "come,  having a breakfast.."

 

seohyun take the sandwich and show to her mom.. 

 

"mummy,  i just take these..  sorry but i have to go police station, to take a finger result.. eonni! let's go.. "

 

seohyun drag her.. 

 

"seohyun ah... not again.. later we have meeting you know.. "

 

"ara.. that's why we have to go police station earlier.. paleun.. "

 

seohyun din't care about tiffany struggle.. she keep drag her P.A until the main door.. 

 

"andwae!!  UNCLE,  I WANT RESIGN!!! " 

 

mr and mrs seo just laughing looking at their niece.. 

 

"it nice looking my daughter like that.. "

 

"yeah.. after you two will leaving me behind for work, at these home.. "

 

mr seo laugh..  "haha.. come on honey.. after our daughter really can handle company,  i will  retired honey..  so,  we will spent time forever! "

 

"omo!  chincha? "

 

"ne lee sunkyu.. hurm.. but now, .something on my mind.. "

 

"what is it? "

 

"who is yoona,  the person steal our daughter heart and making her change like that.. "

 

mrs seo seat beside her husband..  "ne, i was wondering too.. who's that girl.."

 

mr and mrs seo think together.. 

 

~9 AM~

 

chevrolet camaro blue sky that she buy,  replace her accident car,  park at the CEO place.. tiffany on the side open the door and wait for seohyun out.. 

 

"wow,  i just can't believe joohyun!  she still young.. "

 

seohyun pinch her forehead..  "ne.. me too.. i tell you, she is really innoncent which time i telling her about my accident..hurm.. by the way,  did you got call sica eonni? "

 

"no! i don't know why,  but her phone reach voice mail! "

 

seohyun sigh.. "aish,  never mind.. just fixed my time table,  make sure in 12 in afternoon,  I want to meet nana eonni again.. "

 

tiffany bold her eyes..  "you just got the result of finger print,  now you still want to get.. "

 

"it's a yes.. i want got the result in myself and no doubt..more thing, keep call sica eonni,  and you must follow me to.. now,  let's focus on work.. "

 

seohyun said leave a dumpfooled tiffany.. 

 

"uncle.. i want resign now!!  I CAN'T STAND WITH YOUR WORKAHOLIC DAUGHTER!! " 

 

tiffany shout.. seohyun stop, but she not turn around..  "i'm listening eonni.. i'm counting until 5,  if you still  there.. i will ask daddy to fired you truly..  from now..  1.. 2.. "

 

seohyun provoke her.. tiffany ruffle her hair,  but still walking to the younger.. seohyun just smirked..  and start leaving the basement.. 

 

 ~1 PM~

 

"aigoo.. what tiring day.. " tiffany bump at seohyun couch and lying there.. 

 

seohyun just looking at her and open her laptop.. looking for something research.. 

 

tiffany who notice it stand and run to her.. she look at the younger boss,  doing something work there..  "wow, i never tought you have a good brain.. " 

 

"i just don't want let my father down.. it's a lunch hour,  you just rest eonni..i let you 1 hour to go away from me.. " seohyun said and continue with her work..  

 

"oh?  how about you? not having any lunch? "

 

seohyun sigh.. looking at her PA..  "it's no eonni.. i have to do my work now,  because later we have to go back earlier for going meet nana eonni once again and going mcd right.. so just ignore me and go lunch.. "

 

"aigoo.. you really desperate.. "

 

"i am.. "

 

tiffany just chuckles..  "i just buy some food for you okay.. "

 

"okay eonni.. thanks.. " 

 

tiffany grab her handbag and go for lunch.. seohyun keep doing her work,  and she stop after a few minutes struggle with it.. 

 

she pinch her forehead many times.. leave her headache for a while.. sudden,  she open her drawer and let a some thing.. 

 

she put the things on the table..  and caress it softly..  

 

"hoodie,  the 2 proves already come out.. showing that was really your owner.. but why she not telling me? "

 

seohyun murmur.. she keep stare the hoodie, and sometimes,  she closed her eyes.. 

 

"even i was tired,  but i will keep struggle myself to find you MY CINDERELLA.. "

 

seohyun said.. she put back the hoodie back and continue with her work.. but not long,  her phone office making a beep and following the voice.. 

 

[miss seo.. i just want to inform you that we have to make meeting 15 minutes from now.. ] 

 

seohyun raise her eyebrow..  "is that supposely 4 in the evening? "

 

[i know.. but the marketing manager can't make it because she has urgent meeting client.. and as i know,  you also to follow her later.. ]

 

"arraso.. but can you arrange the meeting for miss hwang? "

 

[no problem miss]

 

"okay,  thank you.. "

 

seohyun stand and grab her blazer on her chair.. and proceed to meeting room.. 

 

~1. 30PM~

 

mr seo slowly walking to the meeting room with his staff..  she stop when he look her daughter,  talking something in front the staffs.. 

 

"wae mr seo? "

 

"aniyo.. i just can't believe my daughter now.. "

 

the staff smile..  "ne.. to be honest,after her vacation she more dedicate with her job.. she also great, do her job without helping from us.."

 

mr seo just smile.. smile with full of proud..  on himself,  he really badly want to know who is yoona..the girl who make her daughter being like that.. 

 

he turn around when look someone making noise,  running with her heels.. mr seo chuckles when look his clumsy niece

 

tiffany stop in front her uncle and and bow to him with pant.. mr seo caress her head.. 

 

"there is no to rush tiff.. why you running like that.. "

 

"because i heard a meeting already start..  so i was worried.. "

 

"it's okay.. you no need to involved the meeting.. you already work hard to help joohyun right.. so just wait at joohyun room.. i think she can handle by herself.. ". 

 

"but un.. mr seo.. ''

 

"aishh, don't worries just go rest.. you need that.. paleun.. "

 

"okay mr seo.. i'm living.. "

 

when tiffany leaving the place.. the staff beside mr seo said.. 

 

"you so care with your niece boss.. "

 

"haha.. of course.. i love her like i love my daughter.. by the way,  i'm leaving.."

 

"oh?  you not join the meeting.. "

 

mr seo shake his head..  "since i look it going smooth.. so i just go.. and do tell miss seo,  she just going to police station after these.. about the client.. i already making agreement with them.. "

 

"okay boss.. "

 

mr seo just silent and leave the company.. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~2. 30PM~

 

1 hour waiting at seohyun room,  tiffany grab these chance,  calling her girlfriend..  but still, she can't reach until make her annoying.. she take a deep breath and she scream as she might.. 

 

"WHERE SHE GO EXACTLY!!! "

 

"eonni!  what's wrong with you?! "

 

she look seohyun already come in to her room.. tiffany fixed her seat and talk.. 

 

"i just let out my stress.. jessica still not answer my calls.. '

 

seohyun chuckles..  "you will lost your throat if keep scream like that each times you stress.. so.. eonni,  give me a next organizer.. "

 

"mwuh? you're not have your rest first? you just come back from meeting.. "

 

"i'm okay.. just tell me the next.. "

 

"you don't have any appoinment,  or work.. thank to mr seo.. aka uncle.. "

 

"eh?  daddy? "

 

"ne.. the officer just now come meet me.. he said,  your father will take care the client.. so your can do your own work MISS JOOHYUN.. "

 

"but.. wae? "

 

tiffany rolled her eyes..  "because he won't his daughter will die because of her desire to work and find her CINDERELLA.. "

 

"eonni.. "

 

"i just tell the truth.. haishhh.. you want to meet nana right.. let's go now.. "

 

seohyun smile,  looking at her cousin pouting at her..  "aigoo,  don't be like these.. i promise we will rest after these.. also,  i treat you a meals.. just say what you want.. it's on my hand.. "

 

"chincha?  chincha?! " 

 

"yes.. i promise..so cheer up.. "

 

"MY COUS WERE GREAT!! " 

 

tiffany shout and hug seohyun,  making the younger pissed.. 

 

"kyaa~~ eonni.. you can so happy,  but please don't shout.. my eardrum almost dropped! "

 

tiffany just laugh..  seohyun shake her head and grab her backpack..  

 

"i having a shower first.. and i think you to also eonni.. since we have to stay at nana office until midnight.. just use my room,  i will use daddy room.. so meet at basement one hour from now! "

 

"haih.. arraso miss WORKHAHOLIC! "  tiffany shout.. seohyun giggles and leaving.. 

 

~4.00PM~

~POLICE STATION~

 

"arraso..these murder case,  just let me handle these case.. since miss seo case will finish.. "

 

"are you sure? "

 

"i'm sure sir.. just trust me.. "

 

"if that so,  good luck miss Im.. you my trusted officer.. "

 

nana just smile and leaving.. she out from her head officer, proceed to her room and take a look the report she got until.. 

 

"YAH IM JIN-AH!!!"

 

nana bold her eyes and turn around.. 

 

"yah miss california, don't shout with my real name.. "

 

tiffany just chuckles..  "chill my friend.. i was joking.. "

 

"eonni.. don't mind her.. she crazy..  scream there and there.. "

 

nana chuckles..  "wae?  because her girlfriend leaving her? "

 

"yah.. !"

 

nana laugh and grab tiffany neck..  "chill shorter.. maybe she busy..  so,  are you come for your blackboxes? "

 

"yes.. so shall we? "

 

"kya~~you almost choking me.. let..  me go.. you giraffe.. "

 

nana din't mind that nickname and tightly her arm..  making the y girl shouting..  seohyun on the side just giggles.. after the vacation,  the four of them already closer include wendy.. after a minutes teased the girl,  nana loose her arm.. 

 

"you two just go to my room first.. i take the things in my main office okay.. "

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter