Because Of Your Heart - chapter 1

Girls Generation Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 1 - Im Yoona

 

 

 

"They you are. No wonder I can't find you in these huge house." The blonde hair approaching her sister at the garden and sit in front her.

 

Krystal smile. she hold her sister hand. Jessica raise her eyebrow. "wae?" jessica ask.

 

"she... crying again at her studio.." Krystal said softly. 

 

Jessica sigh. "have you comfort her?" jessica said. 

 

Krystal shake her head. "I know it's not working. Lucky you back now. can you comfort her." krystal said. 

 

Jessica pull her hand from Krystal and stand. "I'm looking at her." Jessica said and go to studio.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

~~at the studio~~

The girl sit at a couch weakly after let herself crying for a hour. She look at huge picture at the wall. slowly she stand and approach that picture. Picture of her girlfriend. She rub the picture and kiss it twice.

 

"Fany, when I look these picture, I remember, the time when I confess you to be my girlfriend. That time..I feel I can't forget for the rest of my life..." She stop whe she already in tears. 

 

"Why Fany..why you leave me!" She scream.

 

 

~~Flashback~~

 

"Yah IM YOONA! why you closed my eyes huh! open my eyes now!" Tiffany scream.

 

Yoona giggles. "Aigoo these hot model. Be patient okay. I will open it after We reach at my studio." 

 

"promise" Tiffany ask cutely and raise her hand to make A pinky promise.

 

Yoona smirk. She pinch Tiffany cheek and reply the pinky promise. 

 

"I will babe. It's cruel if I let these blindfold the whole night. Plus, these surprise for you. Of course I want you to see it!" Yoona said jokingly.

 

Tiffany giggles. "well, you got a point. Acctually, what is it? i'm curious." 

 

"you will know later. khaja" Yoona said and drag Tiffany until the reach.

 

"Okay fany, now You can remove the blindfolds." Yoona said after leaving Tiffany on the side.

 

Tiffany open the blindfolds. She shock. "Yah Yoona. Yah Yoona where are you! You know i'm scared of da..rk..." 

 

Suddenly she stunned. She look she in the center of candle show a love shape. Then, She more stunned look her picture on the wall. Very huge!

 

She start read several banner below her picture.

 

Banner 1

-when I look your smile , my heart feel tremble until I can't design a clothes.-

 

 

Banner 2

-When You not coming to see me, not calling me, I feel I'm lost something precious in my life.-

 

 

Banner 3

-Seriously, I feel like crazy remembering you everyday! what is this feeling acctually!" 

 

 

Banner 4

-Day by day, I realized that 'I love You' Yes, 'I LOVE YOU TIFFANY'-

 

Without realize, tears flowing on Tiffany Cheeks. Tiffany wipe her tears and read the last banner.

 

 

Banner 5

-Can you be my 'keroro' girlfriend'? If you say yes, please sing our favourate song at my piano. If not, just leave these studio.-

 

Tiffany look at the surroundings. she look Yoona put the candle on the piano. and the other place really dark until she can find where is Yoona. wihtout doubt, Tiffany leave the studio.

 

Yoona out from her hiding on her sewing table. She open the lamp and sit at the couch. She sigh.

 

"I thought she love me to. It's okay Yoona, better luck next time. Arghh, How I can face her after these. So embarassed!" She said herself and closed her eyes.

 

Not long after that, she heard a sound of piano with a someone singging. Yoona really know that voice. She open her eyes and wake up dashingly.

 

Tiffany smile sweetly when their eyes meet. at the same time. She focus with her singging.

 

 

Pardon the way that I stare, there’s nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it’s real
You’re just too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter