Freedom...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: some peace... for now (^o^) hohohoho


"Shh.. Its okay now.. I'm here... Taetae"

Tiffany held Taeyeon close to her, embracing her in a warm and comforting embrace. Taeyeon didn't know what to do, she wanted to hug the girl back but she was too stunned. Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon's back, and soon Taeyeon calmed down leaning her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "Thanks..." she whispered. Tiffany just gave a nod and smiled.

The 7 girls finally gathered around the hugging Taeyeon and Tiffany. Tiffany realized and pushed Taeyeon back, "O-Okay. heh... Ummm... soo" She felt embarassed, although didn't know why.Taeyeon was pulled to reality by Tiffany's sudden action, and she looked at the girl who was now back facing her. Great... I knew it was just a spur of the moment thing.. She cleared and everyone's attention was now on her. "Let's try to find a way outta this place." everyone nodded in approval.

The 9 girls walked by three's towards the entrance of the prison, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were upfront; Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica in the middle; lastly Hyo, Seohyun and Yoona behind them. It was slightly dark, damp and the only light seen was from the torches lit at every other corner of the tunnel.

"Wait" Taeyeon signaled, and looked around as she slowly pushed an old iron door. "Yuri, Soo let's check it out first... there might be more of those weirdos outside." They both nodded. "Wait.. you're gonna leave us here? What if THOSE weirdos come alive again and chase us?" Jessica with a pokerface said while pointing where they had come from, "It'll only be a minute babe. Besides its more dangerous if we all get attacked at once." Yuri answered, "Just be on guard" Taeyeon added. "Fine.. and don't call me 'Babe' babe" Jessica rolled her eyes and Yuri did the same. "Tae..." Both Sunny and Tiffany said, both looked surprised at each other , they stared at each other, "Be safe." they both said again. They glared at each other before looking away, "Hey! What about me?!" Soo shouted. Nobody answered, "Fine, be that way!" Soo pouted which earned several disgusted looks from the group members.

Yuri, Tae and Soo went ahead of the group and checked, looking like agents from a spy movie, sending signals and giving each other weird hand signals, that they didn't really understand anyway. They reached the end and saw a ladder going up. "That's our exit... Soo, go back to the girls and tell them its safe to come out now. We'll check if its safe outside." Taeyeon instructed and Soo ran back to the girls.

"Are you ready?" Yuri asked, "Well, there really is no other way." Taeyeon answered. They nod at each other and begin to climb the ladder up, Yuri leading the way. As they look around, they become more confused, "Where the heck are we?" Yuri said, Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders at the site before them.

They were in the middle of a forest covered with trees and vines and a variety of plants and grass... soo much grass. It was really dark to see anything from behind the trees, the breeze was as cold but it was bearable.What was strange was the moon had a shade of red, like really dark red. "A blood moon?" Taeyeon asked, "This is too strange.." 

"Hey guys! Is it safe to climb up" they both heard Soo shout, "Yeah! Come on up!" Both of them shouted. One by one they started to ascend. Yuri and Tae noticed that some of them were wearing the cloaks of the people they had beaten up a few moments ago, and Yoona carried a torch up with her. "Oooookay?" Yuri looked confused. "It was Seohyun's idea." Sunny answered pointing at the tall girl, who bowed gently to Yuri, "Well... I thought it would be a good idea, camouflage ourselves if ever there were others out here unnie..." Seohyun explained, "Its always a good tactic to surprise an enemy, expecially since we're all wounded... and kinda weak at the moment. It could also tell us who they were and would also provide good evidence for the police to track down our kidnappers. Furhtermore, it can provide blankets for us since its already nightime and we should really rest unnie." she further explained. Yuri and Tae just mouthed an "Oh".

They all gathered around Taeyeon again. "Let's try to move away from here, if there are more of those weirdos, they might be thinking about their friends by now." Taeyeon simply stated. "Where should we go though? I mean what direction?" Hyo finally spoke, "That way!" Yuri, Soo, Tiff and Yoona exclaimed pointing at different directions. Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny just stared at them unamused. "Well we could use my compass." Seohyun said while pulling out her compass necklace. "Do you know how to use it?" Sunny asked, "Yup" Seo answered slightly nodding.

"Seems like a plan." Jessica monotonously said, "Let's go then." Taeyeon instructed and, they began to walk following 
Seohyun's instructions. They walked a few hours, until they see a river flowing rather peacefully. 

"I think if we follow this river, we might reach the end of the forest." Seohyun stated, they all just nod at her, "I'm tired... I wanna sleep" Jessica said, "Well we're far enough from the tunnel we came from. I think its safe enough to set camp here." Tae instructed again. "But there are only 4 cloaks though.. the other one was too hard to take off from the weirdo" Sunny pointed at the cloaks, "Well then let's just share!' Soo fist pumped, and ran towards Sunny hugging her, "Yah!" Sunny shouted, "Well those who have them on can just choose who they want to partner with unnie." Yoona suggested. Everyone nodded in approval. Everyone partnered up. (Sunny ended up with Soo, since she wouldn't let her go; Seohyun decided to go with Yoona; Tiffany partnered with Jessica; and Tae partnered with Hyo... Yuri didn't have a partner)

"We have to have someone awake though, just in case.." Sunny said while trying to shrug off Soo who had been hugging her. "I'll do it, I don't have a partner anyway." Yuri raised her hand. "Okay, wake me up if you wanna change then." Tae suggested. Yuri nodded and sat against a tree backfacing everyone.

Yuri looked behind the trees and tried to stay awake. Wow, some of them even snore she giggled to herself. She looked up and saw stars twinkling from a distance. I never see stars in Seoul... Where the heck are we? this life! she thought. Her trail of thoughts were broken when she felt someone leaning on her shoulder. "Jessica?" Jessica didn't answer, "Hey, its cold here.. go back to Tiffany." she whispered, "Shut up.. I'm trying to sleep." Jessica snuggled closer to her.. Yuri couldn't help but smile.. 

"Good night.."

~~~~Oh no... Yulsic again... sorry guys.. I promise more Taeny in the next chapters.. and Yoonhyun~~~