The Big One...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N; This chapter's gonna be abit gory, so if you don't like gore... umm... well... deal with it! wahahahaha anyways, thanks again for the subscriptions and comments (+_+) You guys make me blush wahahahaha (^0^)

Warning: A bit of Gore and Blood Ahead


I'm running, this street is all too familiar to me, its the street to my house. But why am I running again? It's raining, I feel it through my wet skin and clothes, I reach the gate to my house. I hear screaming... Dad and Mom must be fighting again. I search my pockets for my keys, I find it and quickly open the gate, I rushed in front of the door only to find my Mom holding her face while lying on the ground. My Dad towering over her while kicking her stomach.

Suddenly.. Everything's pitchblack.. What happened... I can't see

You in Sl*t! You think I wouldn't know?!?

I hear him shout...

Dad, no! Stop please!

I hear myself shout...

You think you can shove your mouth down that in' bastard and I wouldn't know about it!!!??!

He shouts again...

Honey, please! It was only once and it was a mistake.. sob sob sob Urk.. I can't breathe

My Mom... No.. What are you doing to Mom?

Dad, Stop it! Let go of Mom!!!

...

...

...

 

Yoona... 

...

No.. Please... Just leave me alone...

Yoona.. Wake up

Huh? What?.. That voice..

"Hurry up Seo! I don't think I can hold him off much longer!!"

Sunny- unnie??

"Yoona, Wake up already!"

Yoona opens her eyes to a slightly angry yet worried looking Seohyun, "Get up, we need you!" Seo pulls her up before she turns away and leaves her from her position running towards Sunny, Yoona looks around and is surprised to see the ceiling that once towered over her head was replaced by the blue sky and some smoke and the smell of blood. The walls of the room she was in had been demolished, with rabbles of a mixture of wood and concrete scattered on the wooden floor of her room. Her door was open, and from what she could see, a dismembered arm was lying lifelessly on the floor with some gravel and dirt. She turns her attention back towards the two girls, they were fighting something.

Sunny was busy whipping away at something from a hole on her wall, and Seohyun who stood behind her was releasing dark orbs, blasting away and hitting something she couldn't see. The ground shook under her and the impact made the three of them fall, she stood up with the help of the bed beside her but, Seohyun and Sunny weren't moving, some debris had fallen over them knockin them out. She stood up from the bed, but as she paced towards them, the wall on her left exploded and a very large hand, the size of an average person grabbed her whole body pulling her outside, some of the dirt scratched her face and blurred her vision. She blinked and cleared her eyes to look at her captor only to see a giant, with brown wavy hair, muscled arms covered with steel plates, his chest half covered with chain mail separated from the bare half with overgrown chest hair. He had only one eye but his temples had horns similar to the of a ram covering his entire face. His sharp fangs showed even with his mouth closed and his chin was elongated by what appeared to be a sharp horn protruding outwards. His belly was covered by a belt of huge dragon skulls attached to each other by chains the size of pick-up trucks that held a torn cloth that hid his private parts, though revealing his muscled thighs that scars from what she could only believe were from his previous battles. His knees were covered with one huge dragon skull each as well and his legs were as hairy as his chest. His feet had black claws for nails and underneath them, Yoona could clearly see monsters struggling for their lives. It felt like she was on top of a hundred storey building, but she could hear as some monsters were crushed, their blood staining the giant's foot as it stepped forward, while others were caught between the claw-like nails, dismembering them while crushing them as well leaving broken skulls as well intestines and other organs scattered everywhere on the streets. The once established village was torn down into shabbles as some buildings had caught fire and some were demolished by this cyclops that had appeared from nowhere. The monster let out a growl and the windows from the building broke, exploding from the impact of the growl. Those who near these windows could be seen, impaled by the shattered glass, some had been impaled on their eye sockets others on their back, while others were cut in half, their bodies lying lifelessly on the ground. The monster's eye began glowing, gathering up energy. It released a red beam of light onto several buildings in the area, causing them to explode upon contact of the light beam. The debris from the destroyed buildings crumbled unto the street. The debris fell on some demons, crushing them in the process, the fire that was generated from the explosion burned a few of them as well. The sound of screams and crying could still be heard from where Yoona was situated.

Yoona gasped in horror and struggled to be free from the monster's grip. She struggled more as she saw his other hand picking up a monster with half the body of a lion and the other half human. Like her it struggled, it bit the hand of their captor, only to draw its attention to it. The giant just smirked and began tightening its grip on the other monster, the monster struggled, but the giant tightened it more and more until the monster's head exploded, its blood staining the giant's hand. The giant moved it closer to his mouth and in one gulp, Yoona knew he had eaten the dead monster.

I have to get out of here. She thought, then she remembered she had powers. Right! Goddammit, show yourselves She didn't know what to call them, in an instant six swords appeared, her falchion and 5 varied swords ranging from a central bastard sword, with two long swords and lastly two glaive like short swords. She mentally instructed them to pierce the giant's hand, and the swords followed, piercing the Giant, drawing its attention to her.

The grip of the monster tightened around Yoona's body, she felt her bones crack, she knew she had broken a couple of ribs and her right arm definitely was broken as well. She mentally instructed her swords to pierce further earning a growl from the giant, shattering more windows, but still it tightened its grip further and she could only scream at the unbearable pain. It looked into her eyes, as if telling her that it was not use, this was her end. His hand began pulling her towards its mouth. He opened it and the stench from this beast's mouth was as awful as a landfill of garbage. Yoona struggled to free herself, and as she neared the monster's mouth, the foul smell enveloped her, her eyes began to water, her heart raced, her mind blank... She was frightened... She was scared... She was gonna die..

Tears rolled down her face as she neared her impending death. The only thing on her mind was regret... I couldn't even tell Yuri-unnie..she cried to herself, knowing there was nothing she could do, and the other eight people, Yuri included who was with her must have left her here to die.. They wouldn't sacrifice themselves for her anyway.. no one would... she was nothing... she was useless... she was pathetic.. she was trash... she closed her eyes and a single tear escaped from her face

 

 

So this is it huh...

 

Goodbye..


A/N: Wahahahaha (^o^) cliffhanger nyaknyaknyak... is Yoona gonna die? should I kill her? I think you already know the answer wahahahahahaha (+_+)