The Plan...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: fufufufufufu (+_+) hello friends, sorry my updates have been quite slow these days kekekekeke you know christmas is just around the corner and... well, relatives and parties as well kekekeke anyways, it makes me wonder what kind of christmas gifts I'll be receiving oh wells... I'm getting off topic, anyways here's the new update!!

Warning: JeTi clash, up ahead... kekekekekeke


"Sica... Babe, wake up.."

"Sicaaa.."

Jessica felt a warm hand gently shaking her shoulder and a warm breath close to her ear. "Mhm... 5 minutes.." she responded, her eyes still closed and hands clenching on the white fabric thaat covered her body. "Babe... You've said that 20 minutes ago.." Jessica didn't respond, and a short silence made her think Yuri had given up on waking her. It was broken though as she felt warm lips gliding and gently kissing her neck. "Mhm.." her body stirred but the kisses didn't seem to stop. She turned her head, opened her eyes slightly and looked up at the girl who pulled slightly away, with a charming smile plastered on her face. "Morning." she rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the bed, pacing lazily towards the bathroom. "I'll wait for you in Sunny and Hyo's room." the tanned girl said while walking towards the wooden door, which served as the entry of the room.

"Fine."

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Jessica waited outside the room where Sunny, Hyo and Sooyoung slept. Apparently, she was the last to wake up.. again. Well, it didn't bother the girls anymore since they kinda got used to it, after all the camping trips and the sleeping in on weird hotels and taverns. The door opened and Sunny greeted her with a sly smile, "Too tired to wake up, I see." Jessica rolled her eyes and allowed herself inside. Taeng, Tiff, Sooyoung and Hyo were sitting on the bed, while Seohyun and Yoona sat on the floor. Yuri was standing up, slightly leaning herself on a desk infront of a big wall mirror. She moved towards Yuri, who seemed to anticipate her and pulled her hand over her shoulder, interlocking their fingers together.

"Okay. Now that we're all here, let me explain why I've called this meeting." Sunny started, "The truth is, while most of you were busy... umm.. doing intimate stuff. Me, Hyo and Soo were out collecting information about the next crystal." Hyoyeon nodded and Sooyoung gave a depressed sigh. "We found out that its actually holed up in one of the casinos here in the City of Coin. The casino, named The Queen, is owned by a guy named Eleutherios. This same guy hosts a poker game competition every year, and the end prize..." Sunny stopped, "Is the crystal he's been keeping in a well guarded, and very well hidden safe, somehwere in his casino." Hyo concluded. "They say this guy's like the King of Cards or somethin' and he's never been actually beaten in a game." Sooyoung added. "Okay.. So what you're trying to say is?" Taeng asked, "We're going to rob the place." Sooyoung nonchalantly answered, "W-wait, just a second.. You guys aren't serious, right? Robbing a casino? Do you guys know, how tight security is, in that kind of place? And if we're talking about a casino that holds tournaments, it means that its one of those big casinos that everyone wants to play at. There would be endless amounts of guards and cameras, if this place even have those. Believe me, I know." Tiffany, looked surprised and worried, "Well..." Sunny held her chin, "We don't really have much to go on, and nobody's ever played poker here, not to mention, we ARE in a hurry guys. Remember, the longer we stay in this place, the smaller chance we get to go back to Earth." Everyone lowered their heads and slightly nodded. It seemed like, they were actually enjoying themselves in this place that they forgot that they had a different life they had to return to on Earth. "Well... if I may, unnie.. I think, the probability of us getting caught robbing a casino would be  exponentially high, and we don't even know, how well guarded this place is. Not to mention that, we still really don't know where the 'safe' is, and how are we even sure that this information is even reliable, unnie. I'm not trying to be pessimistic but, Tiff-unnie's concern about this whole thing is very logical... We need a better plan unnie." Seohyun explained. The room was silent and everybody thought about it deeply. The maknae was right in all aspects, and it was really a tactless plan to begin with. "Where did you guys get this information, anyway?" Taeng interrupted the silence, "Well.. We used a laptop." Sunny answered, moving slightly towards the corner of the bed and reaching out to a black laptop and showing it to everybody, "Where'd you get a laptop? And do they have wifi?" Yuri asked, earning a nudge from Jessica who remained silent, "We got it from gramps at the reception, and Yeah, they actually do. But don't bother trying to connect with earth, cause we already tried." Hyo answered, "We got the info off of the actual website of the place but, there are some restricted areas we can't access. If only we knew, someone who could hack into this, to get the blue prints of the place at least." Sunny opened the laptop, the website clearly stated that the tournament would start tomorrow, at a certain VIP playing room on the ground floor, and it also showed a screenshot of a pink crystal in a glass case surrounded by what appeared as people who held guns and had some earpieces, you'd think they were a part of the CIA or something. "Umm.. Can I try, unnie?" Yoona raised her hand, and everybody looked over to her, "Ummm... H-hacking websites.. is kind of my hobby. I used to hack into my school's database to remove my absences and.. umm.. y-you know." Yoona nervously stated, Sunny raised her eyebrow but gave her the laptop eventually. Yoona started typing some words and encryptions, on a black screen (cmd promt nyaknyaknyak (^0^) seriously, I don't know how to hack into stuff) some words, letters and numbers appeared and flooded the empty screen.

"What did you mean, when you said, you knew Tiff?" Jessica suddenly spoke up, "Huh?" Tiffany looked puzzled at her, "You said, you knew how guarded a casino is.. and you seemed confident in knowing more about it, than any of us." Jessica blankly stated, "Oh.. that.. Well, my dad actually owns a couple of casinos in the US and Asia, so I kinda know how the business works, since he's been teaching me that, since I was like seven." Seohyun, suddenly looked over to her, "Well that means, you would know how to play, right unnie?" she questioned, "Well, yeah. But.. Its been a long time, since I've played, and I don't really know if I can win. Also, if you guys don't know... the actual games are rigged. Nobody really wins in the end, the only one who profits from the games, is the game master... meaning the dealer, or the casino. So playing against this Eleu, whatever his name is, would just be a waste of time." Tiffany answered.

"Got it!" Yoona interrupted the conversation and, instantly a 3D map showed itself on the screen of tha laptop. The entire casino was 3 storeys tall, with a central main elevator going up which was the only way to access the three floors. Another window popped open and it showed the hallways and the lobby, as well as some rooms in the building, it appeared to be the CCTV (kekekeke (^0^) i know right?) cameras that were positioned in each corner of the building. A couple of guards that looked like the ones from the picture were patrolling each area. Yoona typed in words in a small command box and it showed a huge metal safe, with guards that stood their ground and looked sideways. "Looks like the safe, unnies." Yoona pointed at the screen, and everyone nodded in agreement. "That kind of safe would take a minimum of 5 hours to crack." Hyo crossed her arms, earning confused looks from everyone, "I've done some... odd jobs, on earth." Everyone had their eyebrow up, "Look, if you guys wanna break into that safe, I might be able to do just that. But I need time, and I need look outs, and a getaway driver." Hyo concluded. "Well, then we could probably use the tournament as a distraction, unnies. One of us, will enter the tournament, while the others help Hyo-unnie." Seohyun suggested, "Seo's right. The tournament would take up much of the staff working there, and probably a lot of the guards. Since we have the blue prints and Hyo said she could crack the safe open, we might just be able to pull this off." Taeng concluded. "I could also make those earpieces if you want, unnies. I'm a bit of a tech freak, kekeke." Yoona smiled, as she scratched her head, "That would be better. We could contact each other while the tournament is on going. Let's split up into three units then. Hyo's team, Seo's team and Sunny's team." Taeng instructed, "W-wait?! Why me?" Sunny pointed at herself, "Bunny, its kinda obvious that you're the one playin'" Sooyoung nonchalantly said again, "Yeah, I could probably teach you the basics and some other tricks too." Tiffany added, and Sunny's jaw dropped but everyone seemed to ignore her.

"Okay, here's the plan. Sunny will enter the tournament, me and Fany will accompany her, making sure she stays on top and wins up to the final round. We don't know that players here so, its best if we keep our guard up. Seo and Yoona will stay near the building, and instruct Hyo's team on where to go and how many guards they might encounter. Lastly, Hyo, Jess, Yul and Soo will go inside the building and break into the safe, get the crystal, and as soon as everybody's done, we'll just get out and leave the city." Taeng explained, "What if it doesn't work out?" Jessica monotonously asked, "You know, We could just blast the place. Taeng would just summon the giant, me big daddy D and you the vamp queen." Sooyoung suggested, "Its not that easy Soo.. I don't even know how to really summon Orcus, and you and Jess just acquired yours, and more than that, we can't just risk blowing up the place, having to unecessarily fight all those monsters and guards would probably exhaust our powers, or we might end up getting killed, remember what happened with the vampire army?" Taeng explained "That's the thing unnie, it says here that the place has a type of shield preventing any use of powers." Yoona pointed on the screen again, everyone sighed. "So we don't get to use our powers? How the heck would we be able to even get to the safe?! You guys know that this means, we're back to being normal high school kids, right?!" Sooyoung face-palmed and everyone sort of agreed with her, "We could just take the guns from the guards there, then make our way up to the vent system. But we do need ropes and other stuff, like maybe knives and gloves at least." Hyo rubbed her forehead, all this planning was really stressing everyone out.

"Well, looks like we don't have much of a choice.." Sunny sighed further, "Well, we could also look for the device that prevents the use of powers unnies. Disabeling the shield would give us the necessary leverage we need, and if all else fails. We could just proceed with plan B." Seohyun suggested, "Plan B?" Yuri asked, "Blow the place up unnie." Seohyun answered. Everyone sighed again, "O-kay. Looks like we have the plan. Let's gather the necessary equipment and meet up here again. Let's talk about the specifics, and Fany could start teaching Sunny how to play." Taeng instructed, everyone nodded in agreement, and started to go their separate ways. Seohyun, Yoona and Hyo decided to go together and pick uo electrical equipment for the earpieces, and some chemicals as well to make a makeshift bomb. Taeng, Yuri and Sooyoung went to get ropes, knives, gloves and food, while Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica remained in the hotel room.

Tiffany had started teaching Sunny how to play poker with a deck of cards she made from scratch with a couple of carboards and a pen. Jessica sat opposite to Sunny and played as her opponent, Jessica seemed to know how the game works and Tiffany played the part of the dealer. They played a few rounds and Sunny was better than she expected, she was winning non-stop and Tiffany was impressed at how fast she learned.

"Let's take a breather, guys." Sunny leaned her body back and allowed it to fall on the bed. Tiffany collected the cards, and shuffled them, placing it neatly at the center. Jessica looked over at her, her back rested on the pillows of the bed. Tiffany noticed her, "What's up, Jessie?" she asked, Sunny gave them both a confused look, while pushing herself slightly, leaning on her arms. "What was your name again?" Jessica asked with a blank face. "Huh? Is this a trick question, Jessie?" Tiffany laughed a little but Jessica remained still. "You name.. Your full name, Tiff." She said sternly. Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other, before looking back at Jessica who crossed her arms.

"Tiffany Hwang. Stephanie Miyoung Hwang, if you wanna be specific." Tiffany answered, "Wait? Hwang? Like the owner of Golden State chain of Casinos, Hwang?" Sunny widened her eyes, and Tiffany just gave a short, shy nod. "I knew it." Jessica looked irritated and got off from the bed, "Hey! We're not done yet, where are you going?!" Sunny shouted at her, Jessica clenched her fists before turning back. Her gaze was full of rage as she glared at Tiffany, "W-what's wrong, Jessie?" Tiffany asked nervously, "You still don't remember do you? Tsk! Of course not, the daughter of the money-hungry Hwangs wouldn't remember me, or my family. Tsk! selective memory loss much?" Jessica continued to glare at her, "Hey! How dare you say that about me and my family! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Tiffany stood up and glared at her as well. "Woah! Woah! Take it easy guys." Sunny stood in between them, and tried to ease the situation.

Jessica raised her eyebrow at the fuming girl and just gave her a sarcastic smile, "Who am I? Fine, let me tell you... Jessica Jung. Daughter of the EX-president of Golden State Casinos and Hotels. The same daughter of the man, YOUR father led to ruin. The daughter of the man who killed himself because he lost everything to a monster, he used to call his best friend. The daughter who had to endure going back to Korea with nothing but a mother who became an alcoholic and a hooker to provide her and her sister something to eat while you and your family enjoyed everything my father worked for!" Jessica's eyes teared up, and Tiffany was stunned, but she lowered her head. Sunny was shocked as well at the sudden turn of events.

"Tsk! What? You think stepping on someone and forgetting about them will make it easier? You don't know how hard it was! I was so young!! Your family killed everything good in mine! I can't believe I breathe the same air as you, you're disgusting.. I can't believe, I allowed myself to be in the same room with worthless, piece of trash like you! I hate you! I hate you! I'll never forgive you!! NEVER!"

Jessica covered her face with her arm and ran, slamming the door closed as she went outside. Sunny turned to Tiffany who was as speechless as she was, "Is it true, Tiff?" she asked. The other girl looked at her, her eyes started tearing up as well, she covered her face with her palms and Sunny could hear her sobbing.

 

 

"Yes... Its true.."


A/N: OH MY GOODNESS!!! kekekekekeke you guys know I like the drama right kekekeke, (^0^) the revelations in this chapter must be jaw dropping but you know, kekekeke (+_+) The chapter might have been a bit long..

So just a reminder, Yuri's dad was full of sh*t tsk tsk tsk, can't even hire a good private investigator kekekekeke why do I make their lives harder?!!!!!? (^0^) kyaaaaH!

Anyways, see you guys on the next chapter! ~~~~~~~~~>