The City of Coin...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufufufufufu 102 subscribers!!!!! I have been blessed by the gods!! nyaknyaknyak (+_+) kekekekekeke.. I'll be surprising you guys in the future for this, kekekekeke stay tuned nyaknyaknyak.

On that note I'd like to apologize for not updating awhile.. I had to recollect myself (just watched some fancams of the tokyo dome perf of ITNW...) I felt slapped in the face like 10x and kicked in the stomache for 5x so... fufufufufu had to watch some fun stuff before I updated.. (still crying though huhuhuhu) kekekekekeke, anyways onwards!!! (+_+)

P.S. I just saw drag0nr1der and sone_marg14's comments fufufufufu I'm so torn between you two but, I finally came to a decision kekekekekeke... I'll grant both of your wishes nyaknyaknyaknyak (^0^)


"So... Ummm.. Guys... Where do we go now?"

Everyone who was walking aimlessly within the amazon-jungle looking area looked at the long-haired blonde who spoke. "Well... We don't really know where to go unnie..." Seohyun answered, she was as worried as Hyoyeon and the others but, the lack of demons and monsters in the area made it difficult for our heroines to get directions for the next city. Everyone sighed as they continued to tread north, hoping somehow they might find someone or something... anything.. this jungle felt so abandoned and the on going curiosity as to what they should expect in this journey clouded their minds.

"Is that what I think it is?" Yuri pointed to an old rusty and beat up railway station a few meters away from them that was connected to a tunnel that lead inside what looked like Mount Everest. It seemed like the only way out of this lonely jungle, but the bigger question was, if it still even worked. Everyone decided to make a run for the waiting shed near the railway, beside what looked like a cabin, most probably the office of the railway station officers. There wasn't a soul in sight and the cabin looked abandoned. Everyone sighed again. "Maybe we should check the office, there must be a map or something inside" Taeyeon suggested. Everyone agreed. The door was locked. "Its locked midget." Jessica rolled her eyes, "Let's just break in." Yuri suggested, "But that's against the law unnie." Seohyun answered and everyone face-palmed, "Seo-baby, we're in Hell. There are no rules or laws to break here." Sunny held her shoulder and gave a slight nod at Soo and Yuri. They counted to three and...

Blag!

They kicked open the door. The dust and smell of rotten wood was evident, papers were scattered everywhere on the floor and table tops. The furniture were either rotten as well or broken down. Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun entered the cabin and tried to look for a map. The others waited outside. "Found anything?" Sunny shouted to no one in particular, the other two just shook their heads. They looked and looked but to no avail, it was hopeless.. they were becoming hopeless. "Looks like we're stuck here..." Seohyun and Sunny looked over at the disheartened leader. They looked at each other and both lowered their heads, Taeyeon was right... They were stuck in the middle of nowhere... 

"Guys!!!"

Everyone turned their attention to Yoona, she was pointing at something that came out of the tunnel.. Lights.. Train lights. "Come on!!" Yoona gestured forward as she ran towards the waiting shed, and everyone else followed. A white smoke came out of the chimney located on the front cart of the fastly approaching train. The sound of its wheels screeched as it stopped in front of the waiting shed were the nine girls waited. Then it disappeared for a while then appeared again, now facing the mountain. The doors opened revealing its golden interior with a red velvet carpet covering its floor, a few red leather covered seats where arranged by two's with a small aisle that separated them. Everyone entered and the doors closed shut behind them. They each took a seat, Sunny and Sooyoung sat together on the front seats on the left side, while Taeng and Tiffany took the front seats on the right side, Jessica and Yuri took the seats behind Taeng and Tiffany while Seo and Yoong took the seats behind Sunny and Soo. Hyoyeon sighed and took the seat near the door, reserved for the train stewardess, Yup.. as usual She sighed again before looking out the window and frowning. "You okay Hyo?" Tiffany poked the frowning blonde who just shrugged her shoulders, "Next Destination: The City of Coin.." A woman's voice echoed from the speakers of the train, and slowly the train moved forward.

The train cart ride was silent, except for a few snores and light breathing. Taeng and Tiffany's head leaned together, their hands interlocked, Yuri was leaning on the glass of the window and Jessica leaned her head on her shoulder, her hand gripping the former's arm tightly. Sooyoung leaned her head on the glass while Sunny was sleeping sideways, leaning her head on the chair's armrest. Yoona head was tilting sideways every now and then, Seohyun smiled and held her head gently allowing it to lean on her shoulder before closing her eyes as well. Everyone was asleep... Everyone except Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon stared at the pitchblack view of the tunnel which was lit dimly by a couple of yellow lights that were uniformly spaced. I wonder if... I wonder if she's still waiting me... Nah... that girl would've already left if she saw me like that.. She sighed to herself before closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep as well.

"You have arrived. Please Exit the train by the doors on your right."

The same voice woke the nine sleeping girls. Everyone stirred and rubbed their eyes, before getting off their seats and off the still train. "Where are we?" Yoona said as she yawned, "The City of Coin, right?" Tiffany answered. "Looks more like the subway." Sooyoung smirked, "Well, time to explore.. again." Hyoyeon walked towards the staircase in front of them, that lead outside.

The city they were in now was definitely alot more advanced than the other two cities before (they didn't count the candy house as a city). It had tall concrete buildings, pavements, street lights billboards and videoboards, blinking and gleaming signboards as well. The blinking lights from certain buildings made it feel like they were in Las Vegas. A few demons outside a building on their northwest caught their attention, it looked like two bouncers who were throwing a demon out. One of them pointed his finger and shouted at the thrown demon, "No money! No Games!", the thrown demon just stood up and tried to punch the shouting demon, the other one just kicked him and flew towards the pavement. "Don't dare to comeback!" The demon shouted and the two entered the building again. 

"That didn't end well." Sooyoung commented, "What are we gonna do? This place actually needs money?" Sunny crossed her arms and worried. "The question is... What kind of money, unnie?" Seohyun added. The other shrugged their shoulders, "Well maybe we could ask around.." Taeng suggested, and they all agreed.

They walked forward and stopped near what appeared to be a few demons and monsters in a circle, there were three individuals inside the circle who sat down in chairs, a small table in the middle had golden chips in front of each player, the middle man held two cards on the other two's foreheads. They were playing a game where you have to guess if the card on your forehead is higher/lower than that of opponent's card. The cards they used where the same ones on earth. "Higher!" the demon and monster shouted. The middle man smirked, "Looks like monster wins!!" the demon growled and slumped in his seat. He was defeated and the gold chips infront of him was given to his opponent, a portion of which was given to the dealer. The demon stood up and left.

"Looks fun.." Sunny smiled and sat at the now empty chair. The demons looked over to her, confused. The others were also surprised. "Well looks like a new challenger, has arrived!" the middle man exclaimed and the demons encircling them began wooing and booing at Sunny, who just sat with a pokerface. The other player just smiled evily and threw 10 chips in front of her. Everyone turned to her. "You need to place a bet, Miss" the middle man snorted. "What the heck is Bunny doing?" Soo whispered to Tae, "Yeah.. she knows we don't have the money right?"Yuri whispered to her again, Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders, "She's trying to win us some money." Jessica monotonously said, "What about the bet?" Hyo asked and everyone began to worry. What was Sunny going to place as her bet?

"I don't have money." Sunny just answered, and all the demons laughed horrendously at her, the middle man turned to her still laughing, "Then why the are you here?" he said, "No bet, No game" he added. "Who said I didn't have a bet?" Sunny raised her eyebrow at them. They all stopped laughing and turned to her, their faces turning into a stern, slightly violent-looking stare. "We only accept gold chips, lady" The middle man stood and the other player did as well, the others were slowly dispersing as well.

"What if, I have something better?" Sunny remained in her seat. The middle man turned his head and raised his eyebrow. "What could be better than gold chips?" he asked, she smiled at him and crossed her arms. "Soo!" she shouted, and Sooyoung ran towards her, "What's up Bunny?" Sunny looked up at her and grabbed her collar, pulling her down closer. Her ear was beside Sunny's mouth, "Do you trust me?" she whispered in her ear, and Sooyoung just nodded.

 

"Then give me your crystal.."


A/N: Fufufufufufufufu I've actually played that game before, and I never win (-_-) oh wells.....

More casino action in the next chapters!! Fufufufufufufu and more intimate scenes as well for all you byuns out there!! nyaknyaknyaknyak (^0^)