Fun Day.. part 1

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu, (+_+) hi! hi! hi readers, this will only be a lighthearted chapter kekekeke, there's too much drama going on the plot so I decided on having a day full of laughters for all our nine girls haha... (+_+) You know what they say.. "It's easier to open up to a stranger rather than a person who knows everything about you" kekeke, Anyways enjoy~~~~

Warning: Soshi Bonding up ahead... kekekekeke


"Sica. Wake up.."

"Sica-ah.. Wake up, its morning already.."

Yuri gently shakes the still sleeping brunette princess, covered in a brown blanket they bought at the previous village, the girl didn't seem to mind her efforts and continued to be unmoved. "Sicaaa.." She shakes her again. "Seriously Yul, she's still ashhleep?" Sooyoung comments shoving a piece of bread on . Everyone was already eating breakfast, Soo was shoving pieces of bread in , Sunny and Hyo just looked at her and shook their heads in unison, while Yoong was offering a piece to Seo who was busy checking coordinates and directions. Tiffany was also munching on a piece of bread while Taeyeon.. was nowhere to be found. Jessica was still sleeping. "She's... a bit hard to wake up." Yuri smiles anxiously while scratching her head with her free arm, when suddenly she felt a cold hand grip on the arm that shook Jessica. She turned nervously to the now half-awake princess who glared at her with her eyes turning red.

"A-A-ahehe.. S-Sica.. Umm.. Breakfast i-is---- Waaaaaaah!!" Yuri was slammed towards a nearby tree, Jessica wasn't too amused at being woken up so early, "S-ss-Sica.." She said nervously as the girl stood up and glared at her again, Yuri knew that HellSica was activated, ice crystals began forming and went straight towards Yuri's direction, she managed to evade them all as she jumped from tree to tree. The girl began walking towards her, she shivered at her impending doom, "Hey!! Jessie! Breakfast." Tiffany interrupted them, drawing Jessica's attention to a piece of bread wrapped in brown paper offered to her by the eye-smiling girl. Jessica looked at it and took the piece of bread, she sat lazily near Hyo and Sunny. Tiffany turned to Yuri who just a mouthed a thank you at her, while the others giggled.

"It's still a long way to the next city.." Seohyun said. Everyone just a gave a short nod, then Taeng appeared with a wide grin on her face. "You look amused." Sunny raised her eyebrow at the girl who was happily walking, "I just found something cool, kekekeke" Taeng answered, she stopped in front of Yuri who was still catching her breath from the morning exercise. She leaned to her ear and began whispering, while Yuri widenned her eyes and smiled widely as well. They began giggling to themselves. The others raised an eyebrow at them.

"What's so funny?" Jessica shot an ice glare at both girls, "Oh.. its.. its nothing, Taeng here just found a beautiful waterfall not too far from here." Yuri smiled charmingly, "She suggested, we.. you know, take a dip.. TOGETHER." her grinned widened, Taeng also had the same creepy smile "Its just a few meters east of our campsite.". Jessica just rolled her eyes, "Na-ah." Tiffany wiggled her index finger at both of them, "We know, what you guys are thinking.. Such Byuns." Sunny rolled her eyes too. "I don't get it unnies." Seo confusingly commented. Sooyoung dropped the pieces of bread on both hands and ran towards the Byun duo, she placed her arm on Taengs shoulder and raised a thumbs up with the other hand, "Sooyoung Approves!" Yoona was also confused. Hyo looked at the maknae duo and face-palmed before explaining to them, "They wanna see us in our underwear." Seohyun's eyes widened while Yoona's jaw dropped. The Byun Trio giggled, and the others rolled their eyes and shook their heads at the s.

"Come on, it'll be fun, kekekeke." Taeyeon interlocked her hands and gave them puppy eyes, "Yeah, Taeng's right and we all need a proper bath, right?" Yuri added, "And we're all girls remember? Going in together will save a lot more time." Soo added more, "We just want what's best for the group." Taeng concluded. They looked at each other and giggled again. "Well.. it has been a while since we took a proper bath." Seohyun agreed, "Seriously Seo. You're agreeing with these Byuns?" Sunny was taken aback. Yoona was still stunned, Tiff, Jess and Hyo's jaws dropped. "Not that i'm agreeing, with what they're after... but I do have a suggestion unnie." Everyone listened to her. "Let's just go by groups, one group would stay here, while another would go to the waterfall." "Okay it's settled then, Me, Seo, Jess, Tiff and Hyo will go to the waterfall first, while the Byun Trio and Yoona stay here and watch camp." Sunny instructed while standing up with Seo and Hyo, "W-What?! But I wanna be in your group, Bunny!" Soo ran to hug Sunny but was smacked in the head instead. Yuri and Taeng's jaw dropped as well, the perfect plan was now destroyed by the evil maknae. "Yoong, you keep these Byun's in check while you're unnies take a bath okay?" Sunny further instructed and Yoong stood up and nodded nervously at her unnie. Jessica and Tiffany stood up. "BEHAVE" Tiffany shot a glare at Taeyeon, who was too stunned to even comment. "See you later, Kwon." Jessica sarcastically smiled.

"NoooooOOOooooo!!"

Taeng fell on her knees in defeat and looked at up at the sky as if she had lost something really valueable. Sunny's group just looked at her and laughed sarcastically (except Seo), they picked up some of the blankets that they had and began treading towards the direction of the waterfall. Yuri sighed and rubbed Taeng's back, as if she was consoling a very depressed friend. Soo walked back to them and slumped beside Yuri. Yoona just sighed and sat beside them as well.

"What do we do now, unnies?" Yoona broke the silence that enveloped the group. "Well... What can we do? All the hot chicks are on the other group." Yuri answered and layed back with her hands interlocked behind the back of her neck. Taeng and Soo shot her a glare, "Hey don't get me wrong, you guys are hot too but.. you know.. I kinda wanted to at least see Sica and Tiff, and you guys feel like buddies more than chicks to me." Yuri said, trying to ease their glare, "Haven't you had enough of Jessica already, I mean come on.. Seriously." Soo commented. "Yeah and besides, Fany's mine, so back off." Taeng sternly said, Yuri, Soo and Yoong were surprised, they weren't aware that Taeng and Tiffany had.. something goin' on, "Woah, woah, woah. When did that happen?" Soo asked, "The night Jessica was missing." Taeng simple answered, grinning dorkily as she remembered the fateful night. "So I'm guessing, you guys did it already." Yuri smirked, Taeng fell on the dirt ground as well, her arms stretched, one of which was placed on Yuri's abdomen, the other on the ground. She closed her eyes while still smiling dorkily, "She was A-MA-ZING" her grinned widened, "So that's why you guys got home late that night!" Soo concluded, "Tsk! I always knew.. I always knew." Soo held her chin and began nodding as she praised herself for being a genius.

Yoona looked at three of them, "Can I ask a question unnies?" the three turned their attention to the maknae, "Sure" (Taeng); "Shoot" (Yuri); "What's up Yoong?" (Soo) said all at once. "Well you see... I kinda.. No.. I really like Hyunnie.." Yoong began, "Who's Hyunnie?" Soo asked, "Seohyun, unnie." "Oh Okay.. you have pet names now?" Soo added raising her eyebrow, "Well.. its not really like a pet name... I mean.. is it?" Yoong asked and the three nodded at her, "I think everyone already knows you like Seo, Yoong, so what's the question?" Yuri sat back up, the two agreeing with her. "Well, unnies seem so well... well-versed in.. you know.." Yoong pressed the tips of her index fingers together while shyly looking away from the Byun Trio, who just mouthed and "Oh" at her. "So wanna do her, huh?" Soo commented, Taeng and Yuri just shot a glare at her, and she just shrugged her shoulders with a 'What did I do?' expression on her face. "Well... Honestly, I don't really know unnie.." Taeng sat back up and held her shoulder, "You don't have to rush it Yoong. Let it come naturally." Yoona felt slightly comforted, "Yeah, Taeng's right. It's never a good idea to rush a girl." Yuri added, Yoona nodded but lowered her head sadly again. "But.. What if it does come... and I don't know what to do.." Yuri, Soo and Taeng looked at each other, they knew what Yoona meant, they've all been there before, and the first time is usually the most frightening.

The three sighed, then suddenly Soo looked up and it felt like she had a great idea, "I know!" the other three looked at her expecting a great idea from the infamous Sooyoung, "We can teach you." Soo happily pointed at Yoong. "Huh?" Yuri and Taeng said in unison, Yoong was slightly puzzled, "Let's show her how's its done. Seeing the real thing would let her indirectly experience the Experience." Soo explained. "That's a great idea Soo, but we don't have a TV or a laptop to show her rated stuff. Sigh.. If I had known I would've brought my ipad with me, and show you my secret folder." Taeng crossed her arms, thinking deeply for another solution, "Yeah, and I so don't wanna go there with both of you." Yuri pointed at Taeng and Soo, "Who said anything about a tv? and dude my heart's chained to Sunny-Bunny. What I'm trying to say is, since you two are obviously getting it on with Tiff and Jess, we can let Yoong watch." Soo suggested, Yuri and Taeng stood up and both shouted at the unsuspecting Soo, "Are you crazy?!!?" "Come on guys, its to help Yoong." Soo answered them.

"No way! Tiff's gonna kill me." (Taeng); "Have you seen HellSica?!" (Yuri) both were speaking at the same time, and going on about how Tiff and Jess would kill them, and how it was private information and other stuff. Sooyoung stood up and headlocked both girls, "Shut up, you dorks!" Yuri and Taeng struggled from the headlocked and Yoong finally stood up as well. "Its okay unnies.. She probably doesn't like me back anyway.." the three Byuns stopped and looked knowingly at each other, Yoona's affection for Seohyun was very obvious but they didn't know much about how Seohyun felt.

The four of them were silent again, and one by one they sat on the ground forming a square, as they faced each other. Nobody talked and the atmosphere became heavy, until Sooyoung finally had another great idea. "I know!" she exclaimed, "What is it this time Soo?" Yuri asked sarcastically, "Look, do you really think the other girls are just taking a bath right now?" the three looked at her confusingly, "What I mean is, obviously their going to talk about us too, right?" the girls nodded in agreement, Sooyoung was finally making sense, "So let's go there and just listen in, there's no harm in that right?" the other girls looked at each other and widened their eyes, before staring back at Sooyoung, who raised her eyebrow at them.

 

 

"Wait are you suggesting we.. peep on them?!?"


A/N: Wahahahahah (^0^) Byun Trio feat. Yoona on the next chapter fufufufufu