The Heist... Part 2

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: kekekeke sorry I haven't had the chance to update with you guys (+_+) I was a bit busy, kekekeke okay fine, I wasn't... I actually went to Baler (its a surfing place in the philippines.. if you guys aren't aware... and no I don't surf... but I tried... sigh... fell on my face at the first attempt then fell some more.. sigh)

Anyways, here's the update (+_+)


"WAIT UNNIES!!!! Do not proceed!!!!! I repeat do not proceed!!!!"

Sounds of gunshots and her unnies' screams echoed for a while on the receiver and she could only gasp at the horror of what had possibly happened frightened Yoona, as she turned to Seohyun who was equally scared. Yoona shouted at the receiver, but all she could hear was static.. "Unnies!!! Unnies!!!" she shouted more but Hyo's team were not responding at all. 'Transmission lost' was seen through the computer screen with a black background. "Y-Yoong.." Seohyun worried, "What are we going to do, Yoong? Should we go after them? Wait, should we contact Tae-unnie? Yoong..." Seohyun continued. Yoona wasn't speaking, she was too stunned by the creature she saw on the computer screen... her thoughts were filled with possible images of the unnies fighting it, without their powers... of how they would've tried running away from it... of how they might end up... dead...

SMACK!

Yoona held her reddened cheek, and turned to face Seohyun, who glared at her. "Wake up, Yoong. Keep it together.. Don't think of useless things." she stood up, and looked away.. she knew... she knew they couldn't have survived that monster "But Hyunnie, they're probably---"

SMACK!

Seohyun slapped her again, "Don't!" Seohyun's eyes were beggining to tear up. "Don't think of useless things, Yoong." she said calmly before turning around and sitting in front of Yoona's laptop. Yoona held her cheek again and glared at Seohyun's back. "There's no way, they could fight that thing, Hyunnie..." Seohyun still focused on the laptop. She clicked on the boxes that showed the cctv footage, scanning it for any sign of Hyo's team."You know that they're probably dead... did you see the bodies and heads scattered on the floor of that hall?" Yoona continued, disheartening as it may be, she had lost all hope when she saw the unnies surprised as the monster attacked them, possibly destroying the camera that was angled at the wall... the only possibility of Yoona and Seohyun seeing them... "If you're gonna give up on them that easily... then, get out of here... You won't be of any help to me or them." Seohyun said, her back still facing Yoona. Yoona looked away and removed her earpiece, throwing it on the couch nearby. She then headed for the door, she stopped in front of it and slightly turned her head, Seohyun was clenching hard at the mouse she was holding...

"Yoong.. If you give up that easily on people you care about... How could you expect them not to give up on you?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other in horror. "Taetae.." Tiffany said softly. They also heard the commotion from the other line, "It can't be.." Taeyeon looked at her feet. Sunny's earpiece was forcibly removed by the staff of the poker tournament, so she wasn't aware of what had happened and continued to play. "Taetae.. What are we going to do?" Tiffany held on her hand tightly, her head lowered. Taeyeon lifted her head and looked at Tiffany, she inhaled deeply before exhaling it all. She turned to face Tiffany and she held both her shoulders, squeezing it a bit. Tiffany looked at her, sadness was evident in her eyes, "Fany-ah.. Don't worry... I know this is hard to believe, but I think they'll get through it.. We just have to trust them." She smiled reassuring the other girl before embracing her tightly and rubbing her back gently.

"Baby Hyun.. Baby Hyun, are you there over?

"Yes, Puppy Tae-unnie, I'm here over."

"I can't get a hold of Gator Yoo, what happened?"

"She's... umm.. She just went to get some air unnie.."

"I see.. Is there any way to know if Black Pearl's team, made it?"

"I'm trying to check the cctv, unnie. But... "

Taeyeon heard the maknae sighing deeply.. she knew the young one was indeed worried. "Don't worry.. They're fine. Those punks won't keep us hanging like this." she said clamly through the receiver. The sound of a horn echoed through the room, indicating that the elimination match was over. Sunny had won this round once again. "Finally, some good news." Tiffany smiled at Sunny who was waving her fist at them, Taeyeon and Tiffany both smiled at the unaware blonde. "Its a good thing that she doesn't know a damn thing, right now."

Yoona was standing in front of the elevator. She sighed multiple times now as she contemplated on whether to go in and leave everything and everyone, or go back to the room and help Seohyun. She was well aware that she looked so much like a coward, right now. But she couldn't take knowing if what she thought was true... meeting her half-sister and having spent so much time with her had made her grow fond of the tanned girl. She always dreamed about it when she was young... and she tried everything in her power to take up a scholarship and go to the same school with Yuri-unnie, so she could at least see her, even if Yuri-unnie never knew she existed.. 

It was better when she never met me... at least she was alive back then. Now... I don't even know.. It's all my fault... If I haven't given Hyunnie the signal, they wouldn't have entered that hallway... Unnie... Unnie.. are we really destined to be apart... or is it because... I'm bad luck... Dad always said I was nothing but bad luck... Unnie... I don't know what to do...

Her vision was blurred by the tears that formed in her eyes, "I'm pathetic.." she clenched her fist trying to hold back the tears that was filling the lower packets that held her eyes. "I'm so pathetic.." She punched the elevator doors multiple times... hard enough that she felt her knuckles bruising... the pain wasn't enough to bury her feelings as the tears that she held back flowed down on her cheeks. "Unnie... unnie..." she continued to punch the metal door, her blood marking the space she threw punches it. She stopped as she felt to arms enveloping her, and a familiar warmth transfered through her back.

"Yoong.."

Seohyun tightened her hold on Yoona who was still crying. She watched as the crying girl wiped her tears with the back of her hands. She alwyas thought Yoona had a strong heart but seeing her, break down in front of her was something that surprised her. She felt sad as the weeping girl continued to cry for a while.

"Hyunnie... Sob... I'm scared.."

Seohyun released her hold on her and turned her around. She cupped Yoona's face and wiped the few tears falling from her eyes. "Yoong.. I'm scared too. But we have to trust the unnies and we have to be strong for them too." her hands encircled Yoona's neck and pulled her closer to her, she felt Yoona calming down. "I'm sorry, Hyunnie.." "Shhh..." she rubbed her back and soon Yoona stopped crying and pulled away, her head still lowered.

"Come on... We have to help the unnies."

Seohyun pulled her hand and led her back to the room they were before. She made Yoona sit in front, her bruised hands trembled on her lap. "Yoong... we can still help them." Seohyun sat beside her, "How?" she asked the maknae, "By disarming the shield that prevent their powers... and you.." Seohyun smiled and held her chin, lifting her gaze to her. "You are the only one who could disarm it..." Yoona looked at her worried, but Seohyun gave her a reassuring nod.. with a sweet smile to add to that of course (kekekeke (+_+) maknae love, can't get enough of them..). Yoona smiled back and somehow, through the small exchange of words, she finally gathered all the needed energy, confidence and focus she lost before. 

"Okay.. let's do it, Hyunnie"

Taeyeon and Tiffany watched as Sunny readied for the final elimination match that would determine who was going to play with Eleutherios. Sunny needed to win this round, if they had any chance to get the crystal. Hyo's team still hasn't responded yet and the only way for them to actually be able to get hold of the crystal was to win it... even if Tiffany had already said that it would be close to impossible.. but a chance is still a chance.

"Puppy Tae-unnie. This is Gator Yoo. Come in, over."

"Gator Yoo (smiles) what's up?"

"Unnie, I found where they're holding up the device that stops the release of our powers."

"Really?!? Can you disarm it?"

"Yes... But I need your help unnie."

"Huh?"

"It needs to be disarmed manually. Hacking the system can only do so much, but the actual input codes should be placed manually."

"Okay. Where am I supposed to go?"

"Just follow my voice unnie."

Taeyeon nodded at no one and turned her sight to Tiffany who heard the conversation. "Stay here with Sunny." she instructed and Tiffany nodded back. She turned around but was stopped by a tug on her shirt, she looked back at Tiffany who was holding onto the hem of her coat. "Be careful, Taetae." she smiled at the red head and nodded.

 

 

"Okay, Yoong. Tell me where to go."


A/N: Low and behold... another cliffhanger kyaaaaaah! Can you guys guess what kind of monster Hyo's team was up against? wahahahahahaha anyways thank you so much guys for staying tuned to my weird mind, I'm sooooo touched, kekekekeke (>0<) love yah so much guys!! kekekekeke (^0^)

P.S. Thanks again to all the new subscribers as well as the old ones and thank you for the upvotes and comments. kekekekeke