Revenge and Hurt...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: (+_+) I think I'm too fast in updating hahaha, Should I slow down, dear subscribers wahahahahahaha (^0^) ooh wells hahaha, did anybody remember that Taeyeon said she's in love with someone fufufufufufufu (+_+)


Sorry Tiff... I'm so sorry

Jessica rushed away from the scene, she couldn't take it... She knew all too well that Yuri had done the same with other girls... she knew Yuri would kiss them like she did with her, hold them like she held her, make love to them like she did with her, she knew, Yuri wasn't the type to not get noticed and talked about.. But seeing it first hand pained her, but she knew... she knew it was her fault. She ran away, not really looking where she was going, she felt her tears starting to cloud her eyes, it was going to drop any second she covered her eyes and ran faster. She couldn't let anyone see her like this, she had to go away, far away. She stumbled upon a root of a big tree and fell to her knees, scraping it, the bruise bled and the pain started kicking in but she couldn't feel it, she clenched her chest, as the tears that she struggled to keep in started falling. She cried... she cried for Yuri.

 

Hyo couldn't keep up with the brunette and slowly lost her through the crowd, she slowed down to catch her breath holding her knees to keep herself from falling due to the constant running she had to do, Damn, didn't know ice-girl could run so fast she thought. She tried to run again in the direction where Jessica had run off to but couldn't see her anymore. The pink trees that covered this garden that they entered seemed to hide the petite girl, "Aish! This girl should just admit already. Yuri's obviously in love with her, she's in love with Yuri. Why lie to yourselves!!" she shouted to no one, earning a weird look from the creatures who were busy walking around and admiring the beautiful scene of pink petals flowing with the wind. She scratched her head and began searching again.

 

Seo and Yoona were walking on one of the streets of the village that seemed to appear as a bargaining street, their previous encounter that night was still very clear on their minds. They looked at different things and examined them while stealing glances at each other. If they made eye contact, they would immediately look away. Seo finally found something interesting, a flying bat-demon with one eye was selling books of lore and magic. "Come on, Miss! These babies could save you a lifetime of trying to learn about your powers, these books would give you all the knowledge you need on elementals, demons and monsters. These are a thousand year research from your one only knowledge bat." He pointed to himself. Seo just giggled and picked one of the books from his collection, 'The Gatekeepers'. She browsed through its pages and lucky enough it was actually a book about the nine of them, or about their previous life in Hell. Each one had a story and their weapons were also characterized in a very detailed manner. "You seem interested in that book, Miss. Mind trading something for it?" Seo looked at the bat who was hovering in front of her, she did want the book, but what could she possibly trade for it. She rummaged through her pockets only to find a ball point pen, her handkerchief soiled with blood and her identification card, Great she thought, as she was about to return the book, a hand grabbed hers stopping her from doing so. "We'll take it." Yoona said, "Well... I need something in return, something that could fascinate me too." the bat answered. Yoona let go of her and started rummaging through her pockets, she opened it to find the tube of wound ointment, her headphones and mp3, and lastly an old rock she was supposed to return to the collection in the science lab. "Hey, I want the rock." The bat pointed, Yoona thought a bit Well if I die here then, I can't really return it anyway, she smiled and offered the rock to the bat, "Good deal!" She looked at Seo who was still confused at her, "You owe me two wishes now, Seo." She smiled mischievously like and alligator. "Huh? I-I don't understand." Seo still looked puzzled, "Well, you have to pay me for looking at my bare body, and now you have to pay me for the book." Seo widdened her eyes, "Wait a minute. First and foremost, that was an accident and second, I didn't ask you to get me this book." "But you wanted it" Yoona just answered, "And I don't accept money, I only accept favours as payment." she added as she walked passed Seo who was still stunned by her. "Hey come on, its getting dark, we probably should go back already." Yoona shouted. Seo turned and saw a smiling Yoona, with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot, "Come on! Slowpoke!" the girl shouted at her, and she began following the choding girl.

 

Sunny, Soo and Tae were busy gathering info.. they were the only ones who did, actually. They spoke to elves, vampires, lycans, birdheads and others only to conclude on three things:

1. The Crystal was protected by a huge monster called Orcus

2. Orcus lived on the mountain Northeast of the village

And 3. Orcus had killed millions of monsters and demons alike that no one dared to go even near his abode.

"So should we go back to the bar? I'm kimda starving you know." Soo said, "You go ahead. Me and Tae have something to talk about." Soo raised her eybrow at Sunny who was busy clinging her hand onto Taeyeon's "ALONE" Sunny emphasized. Soo sadly lowered her head and ran off, not even looking back at them. "What're we gonna talk about Sunny?" Tae asked, "Well.. you know during the transportation ritual... You kinda admitted to that you were... into girls. Do you remember?" Tae just gave a single nod, still looking at her confused, "Well, you see... I asked you who you were in love with, and time lagged so I couldn't hear you say her name." Sunny looked at her with an 'I'm expecting the answer' face. "Oh... well does it really matter now? I mean... I don't know.." Tae said while scratching her head and blushing slightly. They both stepped forward and silence filled both of them, the once uncrowded street they were on had become darker, and creatures of the night placed tables and chairs outside buildings and began taking out what they could only believe was liquor, The creatures began drinking and laughing while some were fighting as well. "I still want to know Tae... I'm your best friend." Sunny suddenly remarked, stopping both of them from walking. Tae looked up, and the sky had began to darken from a red crimson to dark blue cloudless beauty. "She already has someone... and I can tell, that I really don't have a chance with her." She said closing her eyes. "Her name Tae.." Sunny insisted. Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked at Sunny, she smiled sadly and said,

 

 

 

"Jessica"


A/N: Kekekekeke (+_+) Yup, too much DRAMA right nyaknyaknyak, Tanegsic and Yulti are finally showing themselves, wahahahahahaha! (^o^)