Merry Early Christmas...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Kekekeke Hello again guys! (+_+) I'm actually freezing right now, and I know a lot of you want the update to my story and trust me, I do want to release it but... unfortunately, its kind of a sad chapter so.. I'm holding it out up until the end of Christmas... kekeke don't wanna spoil your happy holidays kekeke (^0^).. anyways just to brighten the mood a bit, I was actually thinking of writing another story... and the concept is more of drama and ... well life kekeke just plain life, if you know what I mean. Ordinary people with ordinary struggles... something that people can really be involved in... kekeke no monsters wahahaha but you know me.. I looooove the dram and the byuness kyaaaah! (+_+)

I'm thinking of writing it the same time as this story and I know, it might take up much of my time and all but, well its the holidays and I've got nothin' to do, and I know we all need more YulSic in our lives... kekeke (+_+) and with everything goin' on with our nine favorite people, I just wanna spread the love... sigh... even if they choose different paths, they will forever hold a special place in this tiny but functioning heart of mine (>,>) kekekekeke anyways, here's a preview of it...

Happy Holidays!!!!! Love yah!!!

Warning: This has absolutely no connection to this story, it's a new one, in the works so... if you don't care, don't read kekekekekeke.. (I'll probably release it soon.. maybe on... surprise.. kekekeke)


My heart trembles as I see you there... How could it be possible?...

Coincidences between us, make it hard for me to ignore you... To ignore this...

Why?.. Why do I feel this... sort of attachment.. this feeling of something holding onto my heart...

It's like a string binding me... bringing me closer... tightening its grip around my heart, everytime I try to walk away...

I hate this... I hate how you make me feel...

The string holding my heart seeps through my throat... I feel myself suffocating...

Why do you make it so hard to breathe?...

Watching your figure from afar, I could only hold on to these growing feelings, while a wall of uncertainty separates us...

When will I see you again?..

When will you notice me?..

When?

When?

When?

My heart aches again... I can feel it breaking into smaller pieces...

My tears start to form... but I can't let it fall... that would be stupid...

Stupid.. 

Pabo...

How?

How can you make me feel like this?..

How can destiny let me meet you in such odd circumstances?...

How can you mend my wounds with just an umbrella?..

You're walking away again...

Leaving...

Leaving me in the same place.. like you did last time...

I'm here... and yet...

I can't move...

I'm stuck... glued to the floor...

I've always had the opportunity to stop you but.. My legs grow weak... my knees shiver and I think I'm about fall hard on the floor..

I stretch my hand... but.. yet again... this glass wall stops me from even reaching you...

You turn the knob and smile at them...

Your smile...

Just like that, I'm a fool again... because... I smile back, even if that smile isn't even for me...

Your back faces me again... and the light from outside brightens your tanned skin...

My heart is in pain...

Just like that...

You're gone...

....

...

...

..

You're gone and... I'm alone...


kekeke okay so maybe it didn't brighten the mood... (+_+) but oh well, I tried, anyways happy holidays again!!! and tomorrow I would be releasing the next chapter so, stay tuned my wonderful readers!!! Love yah!!!!!

P.S. The in the next chapter... something really REALLY bad is about to happen so, anticipate the drama!!!

kekekekeke spoiler much wahahahahaha (^0^)

See you next chapter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>