Don't Come Closer...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: hehehe... this is it, they're first night in a village in Hell... (+_+) you know what that means right? YULSIC nyaknyaknyaknyaknyak!!!!!!!!!!


"Well there's only one way to find out."

The nine unlikely heroines, walked towards what appeared to be a village situated across two towering mountains that were so high, the clouds had covered its top, as they grew nearer, they hid behind the trees that were situated near a stoney pathway that leads to the entrance of the village. while hiding they took glances at the creatures that were entering  the village only to see the things that fiction books would describe as monsters. There were creatures who had pointed ears and long silver hair that looked like a textbook definition of eleves, there were dwarves, as well as monsters who looked like the beast in disney films. It was strange but as soon as they entered they were greeted by a bunch of orcs that wore wooden armor, they looked like guards.

"Should we just follow them?" Tiff asked, "But nobody looks like us.." Hyo answered. They looked again only to see a group of 5 guys that looked like humans but were wearing the same black cloak entering the village. "You were saying?" Soo raised her eyebrow. "Fine.. let's do it." Tae instructed and slowly each one of them made their way to the pathway. It was more interesting because the monsters who were walking the same path didn't even bat an eye towards them, its as if it was just a usual thing... a normal thing... weird... They headed for the gate and the orcs guarding just looked at them and looked away, and just like that they had entered the village.

"That was easy." remarked Yuri. "Unnie.. what are we supposed to do here though?" Yoona asked, "We need to find shelter... and food. The sun is going down" Sunny answered, they suddenly hear they stomachs growl. Even dead people become hungry they thought. "Maybe we should ask around." Tiff suggested, and they stopped as Tiffy suddenly approached a monster with the head of an eagle and the body of a bear. "She's really brave.." Tae said, Tiffany was speaking to the monster, and giggling as well... "O-okay.." Tae looked at Sunny who just shrugged her shoulders. Tiffany ran back to them, "He said there's a bar here who allows travellers to sleep over, and its right over there." Tiff pointed, and everyone looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "What? He was really nice." Tiffany commented and walked towards the direction of the bar, the others simply followed. They entered a 4-storey broken down house, with windows shattered. Monsters, elf-like creatures and others where drinking... and they drank as if anyone would on earth, Tiff approached the bar where the bartender was. "We're looking for a place to stay." "How many?" the bartender who was a gigantic owl said in a monotonous tone, "9, and can we also get some food with that? We kinda moved here from a really far away place." the owl just looked at her and gave her 9 keys, "3rd floor. Grab a table and we'll set it up for yah" The owl went inside of what looked like a kitchen, Tiffany grabbed the keys and handed one of them each, "He says to grab a table." She also said, they nodded and took a long wooden table, food was then served as they sat and the weird delicious aroma from the pot carresed their olfactory nerves and without warning they began eating this unknown food... What was in it didn't matter anymore, they were too hungry to een ask, "I want moooOOOOOre!" Soo exclaimed which earned a smack to the head by Sunny who was sitting beside her, "We don't even know how much were gonna pay for this... How are we gonna pay for this?" Sunny pointed the question to Tiff who was sitting right across her, "There's no payment, cause its this town's festival." she said nonchalantly, "They hold it every year, tomorrow's the day of the big fights and stuff. Hawk-eye told me its gonna be fun." she added, "Hawk-eye??" Hyo asked with a raised eyebrow, Tiffany didn't answer instead she got up and went towards the stairs, "Let's talk about everything tomorrow.. I'm beat, our rooms are on the third floor by the way." Everyone watched and soon they all followed her and went inside their respective rooms trying to make sense of everything that's happened, as well as getting a goodnight sleep.

The sky darkened and it was beginning to get colder. Yuri stood beside the window of her room, looking outside, watching strange creatures act like humans would, some were talking, other were fighting and some other looked like they were drunk and about to pass out. "This place really seems to be like downtown Seoul." she broke in slight smile.

Knock

Knock

Knock..

She heard the knocking and wondered who it was but went and reached for the handle anyway. She opened it to a petite brunnete girl who was standing with an ice cold face at her. She didn't say anything, and the girl just allowed herself inside. Yuri closed the door, locking it as well, as she turned back and leaned on the door of her room watching the petite girl with brown hairlocks looking out from the window, the moonlight touching her pale, beautiful skin. They stayed silent for a moment, it felt like they were enjoying this silent situation they were in.

"What are you doing here.. Jessica?"

Jessica didn't move or answer. She just continued to stare at nothing. Yuri walked over to her. She stopped right behind Jessica, and leaned closer to her ear, Jessica felt her warm breath near her ear, onto her bare skin and she closed her eyes to capture its warmth into her being. "I said... What are you doing here?" Yuri whispered. "Do you really have to ask?" Jessica said, opening her eyes and turning towards Yuri. She placed her hands ontop of the tan girl's chest near her colar bones, tracing it with her left index finger, allowing her nail to trace every part of Yuri's chest while working her way to the tanned girl's neck up to her jawline and finally on her lips. She looked at it, her eyes looked as if a sweet trance had overcome her body.. a trance of... lust.

Yuri looked at the petite girl allowing her to do what she wanted, she shivered at the petite girl's touch, and she felt the hairs on her back stand as the girl eyed her lips, she raised hand to lift her small chin, and they both stared at each others eyes while slowly leaning in to capture each others lips... passionately kissing the other. It was sweet... Addictive... Nothing that they both had with all of their previous partners combined... Jessica bit her lower lip, making Yuri open , and she entered her, fighting for dominance over the kiss. She slid her hand that previously touched Yuri's lips towards the nape of the other girl's neck, pulling her closer, making her feel how she wanted her.. here.. NOW...

Yuri held the girl's waist closer to her as well. Caressing her back, ....up... down... she wanted this... she wanted this sooo bad... she pulled the previously tucked white shirt the petite girl had on, blood stains still evident on it, but it didn't matter, they were too consumed now.. she slid her free hand inside feeling the girl's warm abdomen, caressing it slowly.. feeling each part of her.. wanting her.. needing her..

They parted from the kiss, panting, wanting air.. but wanting more.. foreheads touching each other, Yuri kissed her again, this time she pulled her up by her thighs and the small girl responded wrapping her legs around the Yuri's waist. Yuri continued and slowly came up to the bed, she was kneeling down while Jessica still had her legs wrapped around her, they kissed for a while and Yuri positioned herself, sitting down. She caressed the petite girl's body with her now free hands... they parted again and she placed butterfly kisses to Jessica's jawline, then to her neck, gently nibling it until she felt the petite girl tighten her hold on her, and continued to that part earning a moan from the pleasured girl. She pulled away and was met with brown eyes looking at her... telling her to go further. She kissed her again... She couldn't stop anymore even if Jessica  had told her to, her hands had a mind of their own as they began ing Jessica's shirt, from the bottom to the top. She was so focused now until..

She felt a drop of liquid on her cheek. She pulled away only to see the ice princess with tears rolling down her face... her jaw dropped and her hands stopped, they now reached for the petite girl's cheeks, her thumb wiping away as the tears continuously that poured, her heart raced it was beating so hard, she felt a stabbing pain already. She felt ashamed and lowered her head. The other girl cupped her face, looking lovingly into her eyes "Who told you to stop?" She asked, her voice cracking. "If you don't want to, we can stop. Let's just sleep." Yuri answered loooking intently at the girl. Jessica shook her head. "Please... Please Yuri-ah.. I need you... I need this.. please.." she begged..

 

"Make me forget about everything.. even if its just for tonight..."


A/N: Hehehe, I don't know I should elaborate further though... I could just fast forward to the next morning... sigh... questions... question... questions (+_+)