Hate and Love...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: This is it... the end of Yulti and Taengsic wahahaha oh wells it was good while it lasted. (^_^), Last update for today (+_+) Taeny hwaiting!


"Jessica"

 

Sunny widened her eyes, she felt hurt but at the same time she kinda felt relieved, if it was Jessica, Taeng never really stood a chance. Yuri and Jessica was far too in love to even look at other people, if they did obviously it was just something to pass the time. She smiled at her best friend "Let's go back Tae." the other girl gave her a nod and they went back to the bar/tavern.

Soo, Hyo, Seo and Yoona were sitted in a table and looked like they were panicking over something, Tae and Sunny just looked at each other and sat down together with them, "What's wrong?" Tae asked, Hyo looked at her, and looked towards Seo who gave her a nod, "Ice-girl's missing.. I looked for her and everything but I couldn't find her, she ran when she--" "What do you mean she's missing?" Yuri angrily said interrupting them, Tiffany was holding onto her arm, "Oh, sh*t" Soo commented, "Tell me where you left her. Tell me NOW!" Yuri shouted at Hyo, "Okay, okay! She ran off to the garden, east of town... the one with the pink trees." Hyo answered and before they got react, Yuri had rushed outside. Tiffany was too stunned to move, Yuri just left her. She felt a hand enveloping her own, she turned to who it was and saw Taeyeon smiling sadly at her, "Wanna follow her?" she asked and Tiffany only gave a small nod and they both ran after the raven-haired girl, still holding each other's hand.

Yuri ran as fast as she could, she didn't know exactly where Jessica was, but she still ran to find this ice-cold girl who couldn't give a damn about her. She reached the garden and once opened gates have now been locked, she hurried to the wall and with just a boost from the uneven wall she climb up to it and jumped inside.

Tiffany and Taeyeon saw how easy it was for yuri to climb the wall that they decided to do the same, but the fact remained.. They were too small. "I'll give you a boost and you could help me up" Taeyeon suggested, Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon interlocked her hands together, Tiffany placed her left foot in between them and pushed herself up using Taeyeon's shoulders lifting her up... but she was a bit heavy for our Taeyeon and they begin to wobble, "Hey! Stand still." "I'm trying!" Taeyeon struggled to keep them steady, but her hands were giving up, she looked up at Tiffany, "Reach for it already!" she shouted and Tiffany pushed herself up slowly by standing on Tae's shoulders, giving the ByunTae a not so- clear view of her undies inside her shorty-shorts, "Pink .." She unknowingly blurted out, "Yah! Stop staring!!" Taeyeon shook her head and tried to look away, while Tiffany had climbed on the ledge and offered Taeyeon her hand, unknowingly showing Taeyeon her cleavage, "Wow, those babies are actually kinda big." Taeyeon thought aloud, "Yah! Stop staring and reach for my hand already!!" Tiffanfy shouted, irritated at the ByunTae who had seen, what she had kept for Yuri. She pulled her up with all her strength and Taeyeon grabbed a hold of the ledge as well, but her position was really awkward since her head wass in between Tiffany's milky thighs, she looked up at a not so amused Tiffany glaring at her, " Let's go ByunTae." She said turning around and jumping off the ledge, Taeyeon did as well. When they both landed they started to look for Yuri again.

Yuri ran inside the garden, the pink petals from the trees where being blown by the wind. I have to find her, she hates the dark she thought. She ran and ran until she felt her heart racing at a certain direction, she knew it. It could only feel like this when she was around. She ran towards the direction her heart was telling her to and finally she saw a petite girl holding her knees together covering her face, her back against a tree, one knee with dried blood on it. "Sica.."

Jessica thought she heard her name being called but she knew she was alone... She was always alone.. "Sica.. Look at me.." She heard an all to familiar voice, No way.. she thought as she looked up at Yuri who was looking worriedly at her, she couldn't control her body anymore, so she lunged and embraced her by enveloping her arms on her neck, pulling her, her closer if it was even possible. "Yuri... Yuri.." she began to cry, as she felt the tanned girl's arms wrap around her waist. "Its okay, I'm here now." Yuri whispered in her ear. Yuri took a look at her and cupped her face, wiping away her tears with her thumb, "Don't run off like that again. Okay?" Yuri said, Jessica nodded and Yuri placed a kiss on her forehead.

Taeyeon and Tiffany could only stare at the hugging couple, from behind a bush they were hiding at. "They seem happy.." Tiffany whispered, getting Tae's attention. Tae could see tears slowly rolling down her face, "You like Yuri don't you?" Tae asked the sobbing girl, Tiffany nodded, "Good, at least I'm not the only one being pained by this." Tae said, looking back at the couple who was now smiling at each other with foreheads pressed. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and was surpised as a tear escaped from the other girl's face. "You like.. Jessica?" she asked, Tae gave a small nod. "We're pathetic.." Tae said, and Tiffany reached her hand, "Yeah... we are.." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and they stared for a while before walking back out, leaving the reunited couple.

Jessica stared at Yuri's eyes, her eyes turning red, and her fingers began to form claw-like icicles again, she scratched Yuri's bare collarbone, with one of her fingers, causing it to bleed. "You kissed the Pink-girl.." she said pouting. "You offered me to her, remember?" Yuri answered, not bothered by the pain of her wounded chest. "You coud've said, No.." Jessica pouted again, Yuri just smiled, "You didn't give me a reason to." Jessica looked up at Yuri who was smiling glaring at her, "I'm just a good right?" she said, "Yuri.. I.." Jessica stuttered realizing her mistake, she leaned closer to Yuri's neck, "Sorry.." she whispered. Yuri tightened her hold on her and leaned closer to her ear, "I love you..", Jessica pushed her slightly, Yuri knew where this was going, she readied herself as she knew what Jessica was going to say.. "Yuri...I.." Jessica said, Yuri shook her head, "Its okay.. tell me when you're ready.."

Taeyeon and Tiffany was depressed to say the least, they knew they had no chance but they still hoped for a miracle, they walked the streets of the village aimlessly until Taeyeon stopped in front of tables with monsters drinking and others serving drinks. "Let's drink.." Taeyeon suggested, Tiffany nodded and they took a seat at an empty table. Drinks were served by a lycan who smiled sweetly at them, Taeyeon took one bottle and finished it, while Tiffany did the same. "Wow, liquor in Hell actually tastes better than Earth." Taeyeon remarked, earning a slight giggle from Tiffany. They stared and smiled at each other sadly. They took another bottle and again finished it. They wanted to get drunk. "Didn't know you were good at drinking." Taeyeon, who's head was already spinning remarked, "There are alot of things you don't know about me.." Tiffany answered, holding her chin with her plam. "Well.. I wanna know more.." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who seemed to know what she meant. They both stood up and Tiffany led the way to small dark alleyway southwest from their table. She pushed Taeyeon towards the wall, earning a gasp from the Byun, she kissed her so hard she felt Taeyeon's teeth clash with hers, Taeyeon responded and pulled her waist closer to her, her hands moved down to Tiffany's back package, squeezing it as she deepened the kiss. Tiffany pulled away, gasping for air, "Didn't know you liked it rough." Taeyeon smiled seductively, Tiffany smiled at her as well, placing her hand on her neck, pushing it a bit with her thumb. Tiffany leaned in and kissed her neck, biting away as well, earning a moan from Taeyeon, who was busy creeping inside her shirt, moving towards her mountains, groping it, earning a moan from Tiffany as well. Tiffany stopped and looked at Taeyeon lustfully, her lower lip...

 

 

"You taste good, Taetae."


A/N: Wahahaha Taeny,.. didn't know getting over a broken heart meant ~~~~~ ooops wahahaha good luck sleeping tonight guys!! (+_+)