Heartache

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu, updating again nyaknyaknyak (+_+) I'll try to complete their vampire experience today, if I can't... well... haahahahahahah oh well here we go, (^o^) *drinks overdrive juice

Warning: Taetae's gone mad... While the awaited Soosun moment has finally come... kekekekekekeke


"I'm sick of this...I'm sick of you, Sica."

 

Tiffany opens the door to a dark room, the lights were off and the room was silent, she took a few steps forward and the door behind her closed shut. The impact of the door closing sent a sudden gush of wind that blew some of her hair forwards. She knew someone was behind her, and she felt a bit frightened by the ominous feeling that enveloped her as her eyes struggled to adjust to the darkness of the room. She quickly turned around but, she couldn't see anything, everything was black, "Who's there?" She nervously said. No response. She felt the same feeling behind her again, and it was drawing closer. Before she could make another turn, a warm breath blew on the nape of her neck, and she felt her body froze on the spot. The breath moved and she felt it near her ear. "Night-night, Fany-ah." Her eyes widened, and she felt a heavy blow on the back of her head, soon she felt her head spinning, and she lost consciousness.

Sunny was shocked at the scene she saw the moment she entered the room. Sooyoung was lying lifelessly on top of a round wooden dining table. Her clothes were ripped and a couple of wine bottles were scattered all around her from the table to the wooden floor. She quickly ran towards the tall shikshin, oh my god, What did they do to you? she thought as she pressed her two fingers against Sooyoung's wrist, feeling her pulse. She had a steady pulse and as she stared at her body, she could see the steady rising and falling of her chest, that was slightly exposed as some parts of her clothes had been ripped. She studied her chest closely and found kiss marks, and light scratches most probably from a woman's nails. she frowned, I was worried for nothing. she thought. She sighed, she was a bit disappointed at Sooyoung in all honesty. She knew she didn't feel the same way Sooyoung felt about her, but she wished she had found her being attacked or being killed rather than asleep from what looked like a rough one-night stand. Guess the vampire girl was right, we didn't really have to worry, since you guys ARE having fun. she bit her lip, was she seriously affected by this. She turned her back on the sleeping girl, and pushed herself to sit on the dinning table. She held the edge of the wooden table and slightly tapped on it. She was getting irritated, she didn't know why. "Aish!" She blurted out, she covered quickly, What the heck? she thought.

"Nothing happened Bunny."

Tiffany's head hurt, it felt like she had been hit with something really hard. She opened her eyes and the light coming from the fluorescent on the celing was blinding her. She tried to move her hands but she couldn't. She found her wrists tied together by a cloth on the backboard of the bed, she was lying on. She struggled but the cloth that wrapped her wrists were tight, "It's no use Fany-ah." A familiar voice said, she turned to look at Taeyeon who was sitting on an elegant chair at the foot of the bed. She had her legs crossed and she was playing with a small knife. "Taetae.." She mumbled. "I thought you liked me Fany-ah" Taeyeon stopped playing with the knife and glared at her. "I-I.. I do." Tiffany nervously answered, she felt like Taeyeon's stare was different, it felt like she was angry and it somehow frightened her. Taeyeon let out a small laugh, and stood up from the chair, she slowly paced towards Tiffany and sat beside her on the bed. She was still holding the knife in one hand. "So who was that guy Fany-ah?" Taeyeon frowned at her, "G-Guy?" Tiffany was more nervous than before, and the way she answered sounded a bit guilty.

"I saw you Fany-ah. I saw everything."

Sunny turned her head towards Sooyoung who was pushing herself up and rubbing her forehead. She was slightly happy but she wanted to know what happened, so she decided to question the girl further. "Funny, cause it looks something did." She mentally cursed herself, the way she said her statement felt like a jealous girlfriend... Wait.. Jealous? I'm jealous? she thought. Sooyoung sighead heavily, "Well she was all up on me but, I kept thinking of you.. and I think I had one too many, the next thing I know, I was in dreamland." Sooyoung answered her, Sunny giggled, and her giggling became a full length laugh. Sooyoung raised her eyebrow at the laughing girl, 'What's so funny?" she was a bit irritated, but Sunny turned to face her and was slightly wiping a bit of tears that formed cause she was laughing too much. "You fell asleep?" Sunny asked jokingly and Sooyoung just nodded, still slightly confused. Sunny sighed again and pushed herself of the table. "That's good to hear." she said while walking away towards the door. She turned to Sooyoung who still looked puzzled, "Come on, let's get you a new shirt."

Tiffany widened her eyes, she now remembered what Taeyeon was refering to, Nickhun she thought as she bit her lip. "He's nothing Taetae.. I was just.. I-I.. H-He.. I wasn't.." she bit her lip, she didn't know how to explain it to Taeyeon. As she thought more about it, she felt more guilty. "I'm sorry" was all she could say, and Taeyeon just shooked her head. "Sorry's not gonna cut it Fany-ah" Taeyeon began pressing the tip of the knife to her cheeks, slowly moving it, lacerating it and she felt herself bleeding from the cut. "You're gonna feel what I feel right now." 

Taeyeon's eyes glowed in a lilac color, and Tiffany felt herself randomly gulping once. Taeyeon looked scary, it looked like the same Taeyeon from the bloody room only her eyes looked really angry at Tiffany. Taeyeon removed the knife from her face, and her other hand held the hem of Tiffany's shirt, she placed the knife under it and began cutting through the fabric, Tiffany closed her eyes and turned her head slightly, she was growing more afraid of Taeyeon. The smaller girl moved on top of her, and she felt Taeyeon's weight, she opened her eyes and turned to face Taeyeon again. She was just staring at her, then she moved the knife again, this time Tiffany felt its tip on the skin of her collarbone, it wasn't as pressed as how she felt it on her cheek, instead it felt more like the knife gently touching her bare skin. She felt it moving slowly down, it wasn't cutting her, it merely glided on her skin. It stopped at her belly. She felt Taeyeon pushing it slightly harder and she could feel the metal slicing her skin, Taeyeon had just cut her again. She winced in pain, but was startled as she felt warm lips kissing her wound, gently. She stared at her, and the other girl pulled away and sliced another part of her abdomen, she winced again and again she felt Taeyeon kissing her wound again.

Taeyeon had sliced her about three times more, and everytime she winced, Taeyeon would kiss her wound gently, as if relieving the pain she was inflicting on Tiffany. Taeyeon stopped and stared for a while, she looked up at Tiffany who slightly leaned herself back. Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed her, Tiffany widened her eyes but she felt herself responding to the smaller girl. She had very conflicting feelings, she felt scared of Taeyeon but at the same time she felt secure around her. She felt loved when Taeyeon kisses her but then Taeyeon would also cut through her, hurting her. Taeyeon bit her lower lip and she felt Taeyeon's tongue making its way into . She felt her warm muscle massaging her inner cavern all the while fencing with her own. She felt like ice cream melting as Taeyeon was passionately kissing her.

Taeyeon pulled away from her, causing her to lean forward a bit, she wanted more but Taeyeon stopped. "Fany-ah... I don't like what I saw.." she felt immense sadness in Taeyeon's words, "I don't like seeing you with him. It hurts Fany-ah.." Tiffany felt more guilty as ever, it felt like the pain she inflicted on Taeyeon by passed what Taeyeon did to her, she lowered her head, she couldn't face Taeyeon right now. She felt ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry Taetae.." she felt her chin being lifted by Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon was staring into her eyes, the lilac glow disappeared and her eyes turned brown again. "I love you Fany-ah.." Taeyeon leaned closer, "I love you too Taetae.." she whispered back. They felt each other's warm breath as they stayed so close to each other's faces. The dread she felt when Taeyeon first approached her, died and was replaced by a feeling of endearment and tenderness. She felt like she understood Taeyeon more now. Taeyeon was like a knife, it could hurt and wound you but it could also make you feel secure and safe. Her love was like cold metal mixed with blood, it hurt and scared her but she wanted Taeyeon's love.. Even if it meant, causing her pain.

 

 

"Tippani.. Can you be my girlfriend?" 


A/N: Fufufufufu Taeny is into weird stuff I know wahahahahahaha oh wells, looks like everybody's makin' up wonder if everyone comes out of this mess on top nyaknyaknyak (^0^)~~~~~~