Friends... and Family?

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu, thank you so much for the comments... I am deeply deeply grateful wahahaha, (^o^) Last update for today wahahaha... I think, I don't really know, but it might be wahaha... Let's see what happens when you're about to get eaten by a Giant wahahaha

Warning: Please fasten your seatbelts, Yoonhyun is about to take off... kekekekekeke


So this is it huh?...

 

Goodbye...

Sob..

Sob..

Sigh... It was good while it lasted...

I finally escaped my abusive Dad and was even starting to make friends...

I slept for two days without having to worry about getting beat up...

I even showed someone my body, and she didn't turn away... she wasn't even scared..

I met my half-sister... got to know her a bit... I finally called her unnie...

Sigh... Time... No... Life really is too short when you're having fun...

Finally I feel the breeze on my back, the wind flowing against my face... I'm falling...

....

...

Wait...

...

I'm falling?

Yoona opened her eyes and she was definitely falling... and falling fast, the Giant's hand above her was open, her 6 swords removed themselves from the Giant and began following her as she fell from his grasp. What's happening? A blue light suddenly flashed from her left side and hit the Giant's cheek, it was from Taeyeon's gunblade, she could tell, as the small figure aimed and charged to hit his cheek again. Tae-unnie.. she thought a sudden burst of flame from her right side caught her attention, it hit the Giant's eyebrow burning it, the smell of burnt hair flowed all over the place, the Giant growled in pain. She stared at the tall tanned figure who released another round of flame bombs, Yuri-unnie.. she thought, as she smiled, tears forming in her eyes. They came... They came to save me... Her fall began slowing down as she felt a sudden a burst of wind on her back. Her swords caught up with her and began circling her whole body, she moved her right hand only to feel the stabbing pain, it hurt so much she closed her eyes to bare with the pain. A dark black orb came flying from behind her, hitting the Giant's nose, making it step back.

Yuri and Taeyeon continued releasing fire bombs and blue laser beams at the Giant drawing its attention from Yoona who was still falling, although the speed was lessened by Hyo who was turning fast creating a tornado beneath her. Jessica created an ice pathway towards Yoona as she used her rapier as a type of snowboard, sliding fast while also projecting small ice crystals at the Giant's chest. Tiffany also sent pink saucers at the Giant's leg, adding to the confusion of the very confused Giant. Soo, struck the ground with all her might, creating a wide crack thus dividing the ground making a trench moving fast towards the Giant's left foot, when it reached it, the ground crumbled and the foot fell in the trench causing the Giant to fall on one knee. The Giant growled again, and the ground shook as he stomped his right foot, everyone struggled but kept their ground.

Sunny released her whip-sword and began whipping it on the ground, as it struck, it began to power up with electricity, Seo on the other hand was creating a giant dark orb as big as herself with her right hand, her eyes began turning red, "Now unnie!" she exclaimed, Sunny struck her giant orb with her whip releasing the dark orb upwards while claiming the charged electricity, it flew past Yoona's falling body and hit the Giant's Jaw, making it fall on its back, creating a massive earthquake. The impact from the Giant's fall forced the ground to shake as well as destroying the building that he had fallen to. The girl's lost their concentration and Yoona fell fast again. Jessica looked at the falling Yoona, I won't reach her in time she thought, Sunny, Seo and Hyo got back up from their fall, "Maknae!!" Jessica shouted, Seo looked at her, "I'll send you up! Be ready to catch her!!" She shouted pointing at the falling Yoona, Seo just gave a worried nod. She stopped from from her ice path and concentrated on her left hand, her eyes turned red, and a harsh wind began forming a clear orb from her palm, she held it in place with her right hand, she allowed it to grow bigger and aimed at Seohyun's feet. "Here goes my aim.." she smirked.

A sudden surge of clear energy hit the floor beneath Seohyun, and the ground froze and quickly rose up, startling Seohyun a bit as she wobbled but regained her footing, a clear ice tower was being formed at her feet. "Hyo, slow Yoona down!" Sunny instructed, Hyo nodded, and stretched her armed hands and began turning furiously creating another tornado beneath Yoona, slowing her fall. Seohyun could see Yoona's back growing bigger as it grew near her.. Wait.. How am I suppose to do this? she worried, she really didn't know how to catch Yoona. The ground trembled again as the Giant tried to get up. Everyone lost concentration and stopped what they were doing. Taeyeon and Yuri, were the first to regain their footing. Taeyeon moved forward from her position and aimed at the Giant's arm, she shot three large laser beams at them causing the Giant to fall again. Yuri moved to the Giant's other side, she concentrated on her right hand that held her sword and a huge flame enveloped her arm burning the sleeve of her shirt, her eyes began to turn red as she aimed at the Giant again. She released it and the flame started to form a dragon's head as it surged forward to towards the giant's jaw burning the hair and skin. 

Soo and Tiffany looked at each other, "Wanna do somethin' cool too?" Soo grinned, Tiffany eye-smiled and gave a happy nod. Soo gripped her huge swords and its bandages began to glow and an unreadable calligraphy started marking itself on the blade of the sword, Soo's eyes turned red and with all her might she jumped and with a hard she planted her sword on the ground, the impact created a huge wave of land/soil/gravel mixture burying the Giant's lower body. "My turn." Tiffany grinned, as concentrated on her inner energy and soon her eyes turned red as well, the sky darkened and a hundred pink saucers fell from the sky, it looked like a pink meteor shower and each one of them exploded upon contact with the giant. The Giant fell unconscious on the ground, again sending a massive earthquake, making everyone stumble and lose concentration.

Seohyun's rise stopped and she wobbled, Yoona was just two meters away from her, Hyo's wind was gone, and Yoona fell normaly (when it comes to speed -_- I don't know how to explain this.) Seohyun suddenly felt her arms move on their own, stretching forward, with her palms opened up, and two seconds later (I don't wanna compute for this so please... spare me the physics (>_>)) Yoona had fallen safely in her arms, although the impact made them fall with Yoona on top of Seohyun as she fell sitting on the icy ground.

"A-are you okay? P-Please be okay.." Seohyun stuttered, she wrapped her right arm securely holding Yoona's back, sliding it further to securely hold her by her shoulder. Her left hand gently slapped Yoona's cheek. Seohyun was really worried, her heartbeat raced fast and her chest hurt seeing Yoona like this. "Please wake up.. You still have two wishes I have to grant remember? Please Yoona wake up." Her eyes began to water and tears started falling, her hand stopped slapping and just cupped the girl's face gently.

Yoona was actually unconscious the pain from the broken bones was truly unbearable even for a half-dead previously released demon who turned human. She suddenly felt droplets of water falling on her face. Someone's crying... she furrowed her eyebrows and slowly opened her eyes. The pain from the broken bones still pained her but it was a bit more bearable than before.

Her vision was blurred at first but it cleared and she stared at a crying Seohyun who's eyes were closed. She raised her left hand towards the young girl's face, and for a moment everything slowed down. Yoona could see each tear slowly falling, the dirt stopped flowing, Seohyun's hair which moved with the wind, slowed and the rise and fall of her hair was so enchanting, it was as if she was in a slow motion movie. She felt like staying in the moment watching Seohyun as she cried over her. Beautiful... she thought, the first time she saw Seohyun she already thought she was pretty, but right here in this moment, she was Beautiful... so beautiful that she couldn't stop staring at her.

She reached for a tear that escaped the corner of Seohyun's eye with her index finger, wiping it away, and as soon as the tear was removed, everything moved back in normal speed. Seohyun opened her eyes and looked at Yoona, "Yo-Yo--ona..." she struggled to say, still slightly sobbing, "You're okay, I'm so glad. I thought..." she was stopped..

Her eyes widened as she felt warm lips pressed against hers... she didn't expect this... but she didn't push her away too. Her eyes grew heavy, she felt it close on their own and she somehow kissed her back unconsciously... 

What are you doing to me Yoona? she thought. 

Yoona pulled away and smiled at her. Seohyun didn't know how to react, she just stared back at the girl. Her heartbeat was racing, but it felt different from before.. Yoona gently held her face, and wiped away the last tears that fell from her eyes..

 

"Yoona.."

"..."

"..."

"Thanks... I didn't know falling could feel this good.."


A/N: Phew! Finally finished wahahahaha (+_+) I always wanted Yoona's power.. sigh.. if things were so easy.. sigh..

Oh wells~~~~ Goodnight guys!! (+_+) oh... and before I forget... umm...oh take... I really forgot... See you guys on the next update!! (^o^)~~~