Mistake...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Nyaknyaknyak (^o^) too much coffee is making my head hurt fufufufufufufu

More on YulSic's back story on this chapter... hehehehe if you guys could guess it right nyaknyaknyaknyak (+_+) I'm Evil and I know it wahahahahaha (^0^)

Go go go go Go!

Warning: Broken ice can never be pieced back together.. It can only be melted and formed again... kekekekekekeke


Yuri slumped herself onto the bed, she didn't bother to look at Jessica who had fallen down, she knew if she did, she'd be into the petite girl's charm again and after seeing her with those vampires, she wasn't going to forgive Jessica that easily... well not again she thought. They remained silent and the growing animosity between them was slowly taking over Yuri's feelings, she'd never been this angry at Jessica or anybody else for that matter which was genuinely new and confusing to her.

"You're unfair Sica" She broke the silence, "You've always been unfair." She pushed herself up, and sat at the edge of the bed. Jessica seemed to have stood up and was looking away from her, "Why are you so unfair?!" She was getting more irritated at the silent treatment she was giving her. "Your so selfish and unfair.." she said. Jessica turned and glared at her, "I'm not unfair" she answered her, Yuri's eyes glowed more fiercely than before, "Stop kidding yourself Sica, you're the most unfair person I've ev---"

"No!!! Being forced to choose between you and My sister is unfair!!"

"What?" Yuri was confused, Jessica's tears began pouring out uncontrollably, she wiped them away and blankly-faced Yuri, "Heh.. Your Dad never told you?" she smiled sarcastically, "Don't drag my dad into this!" Yuri got off from the bed, she was fuming in anger, she was confused and Jessica was making no sense at the moment. She had hidden their relationship from her family, and there was no way her Dad would've known. "Right... Whatever." Jessica started to leave the room, but Yuri grabbed her arm, stopping her. "We're not finished!" she shouted and Jessica just turned and glared at her again, "Finished? We never even started." Jessica pulled her arm from Yuri's grip and continued to walk out the door, the five vampires that waited for them outside just grinned at her and Jessica didn't bother to look at them. She ran towards the door.

Sunny and Sooyoung were the first to get out of their room, they were waiting for the other two rooms to open. They didn't wanna disturb whatever was going on inside. Tiffany and Taeyeon got out of theirs and Sunny was a bit confused since Tiffany was holding onto her shirt, it was cut in the middle. Tiffany just eye-smiled at her and Taeyeon was scratching her head, with a dorky smile. "O-kay.." She raised her eyebrow at them, Tiffany just giggled with Taeyeon, "So only Yuri and Jess before we meet up with Hyo." Soo interrupted her thoughts and before she could say anything. Yuri's door slammed open and out came a crying Jessica who fell on her knees. Everyone hurried to comfort the crying girl, "What happened?" (Sunny) "Oh my god, Jessie" (Tiff) "Where's Yuri?" (Tae) "What did that black dog do to you?" (Soo).

Jessica just cried, they never saw her cry like this, well not in front of them anyway. "You guys check on Yul, we'll take care of Jess. Meet us up in front, okay?" Sunny instructed as she pointed at Tae and Soo. "Okay." Tae said and Soo nodded, before going inside Yuri's room. Sunny and Tiffany looked at each other while rubbing Jessica's back, trying their best to comfort her. Jessica cried for a while more before shooking her head, and standing up. "I'm fine.." She wiped the last few tears from her eyes and walked straight forward, the other two just followed her.

"Yah! What did you do to her?!" Soo shouted, she was ontop of Yuri after tackling her, surprising the tanned girl. She pulled her up by her collar, "Get off of me! I don't know what your saying Soo." She answered back. "Guys, stop it." Taeng tried to calm them down. "How can you be so calm Taeng? You've seen how hard Jess was crying over this prick!" Soo shouted back at Taeng before turning back and gritting her teeth infront of Yuri. Yuri furrowed her eyebrows and pushed her off of her. "I didn't do anything. She just came here and tried to act out again." Yuri fixed her collar, she also began buttoning up her shirt. Taeng shook her head and sighed. "You know, I might not know Jessica as long as you, but I know she's not the type to break down in front of other people." Yuri just remained silent. "You're a hypocrite Yul! Tsk! You say you love her but end up making her cry. You're a damn hypocrite!" Soo shouted at her again before walking out. Taeng sighed more heavily, things were just a mess. She walked up at Yuri and held her shoulder, squeezing it a bit. "She's just pissed Yul. She didn't mean what she said." she tried to comfort her.

Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany met up with Hyo who was together with the maknaes in front of the building. "Yo guys! you wouldn't believe what these two were doing when I found them." Hyo smirked while slightly glancing at the maknae couple who blushed, her grin turned into a frown when the three were just silent. She noticed Tiffany was clenching her shirt while Jessica had puffed reddened eyes. "What did those byuns do to you?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows and placing her hands on her hips. Sunny and Tiffany only looked at Jessica, who just remained silent with a pokerface.

"Hahahahaha, pitiful Demons wahahahahahaha" A woman was laughing hysterically, interrupting the reunited girls. They didn't notice that the partying crowd had stopped and surrounded them. They turned and tried to look for the source of the voice. The crowd that surrounded them began separating into a small divide showing a tall slim, pale, figure with black bandage-looking cloth wrapping her body. She wore knee-high boots with killer heels and her -curly waves stretched towards the whole of her back. Several black crystals were hovering her body and her evil grin was accentuated by her bright red lipstick. "Such easy prey, wahahahahahaha" she continued to laugh hysterically. "W-Who are you?" Seohyun managed to speak up. "Hmph! What insolence?! How could you not know the queen of this land?" The woman looked furious, "No matter. For tonight will be your last night in Hell!" The woman snapped her fingers and one by one vampires came charging at the girls.

"Sh*t!!"

Yuri and Taeng both walked out of the room only to be caught off guard as Sooyoung's body came flying towards them, crashing and making them fall to the ground. "What the ?" Yuri pushed Sooyoung's body off of hers. Sooyoung was beat up and she was clenching her stomach. Both girls looked at each other before looking at the direction where Sooyoung came from. The four girls who took them to this hotel was smiling evily, their lilac eyes glowed and Irene was her nails, "Too bad, we have to kill you now." Seulgi smirked and lunged towards Taeng, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her against the wall. Joy, came as fast and grabbed Yuri's shirt throwing her hardly on the ground.

The six girls outside were busy fighting the endless swarm of vampires that continued charging at them. Sunny was whipping away and charging electric bolts at them, killing about five to ten vampires at once. Seohyun and Yoona were back to back, Seohyun was releasing dark orbs and slashing away with her curved sword. Yoona was also attacking them with her five swords, impaling four with her bastard sword, slicing away with her long swords and piercing away with her short swords. She slashed away at those who came near using her falchion. Tiffany was also busy with more vampires on her end, and her pink saucers were flying all over the place. Hyo sent vampires flying with her tornado attack and Jessica impaled and froze vampires with her ice. The battle felt never ending, there were too many vampires charging at them all at once.

Yuri, Taeng and Sooyoung were struggling as well. They didn't know these girls were THAT strong, they looked like fragile angels but they seem to battle like a bunch of berserks. Yuri openly released fire bombs at them, while Taeng were shooting laser beams as well. Soo slashed away with her bastard sword.

The battle between the nine girls and the vampires kept on, and our nine heroines felt their energy and power decline. They were getting tired and seemed as though the number of vampires were not decreasing. Were they really going to be overrun by these vampires? Were they going to lose this fight? Everyone was losing hope... it didn't look like they were even near one fourth of the vampire army lunging and charging at them. Just then, Taeyeon heard a voice...

Master...

It is time...

Release Me...

Call my name...

Taeng kept hearing his words. It felt like an echoing voice in a dark broad tunnel was calling out to her. What was his name? Who was she supposed to call? His name... His name... She suddenly remembered an all too familar name she had once called...

"Orcus!!" 

Taeyeon shouted all of a sudden, surprising Yuri and Soo, as well as the four other girls. Suddenly the black clouds from the heavens swirled into a circle, and a blue light beamed through them. Taeyeon's body was levitated from the ground and her body glowed, her eyes turning completely red. The ground shook, and the earth pounded. Everyone was startled as Taeyeon's body continued to levitate up towards the sky, she stopped and a huge figure formed behind her. A giant cyclops... the cyclops they fought before. Taeyeon landed on its shoulder, and its eyes glowed red.

 

 

"Orcus... Time to Eat.."


A/N; fufufufufufufufu a giant saves the day wahahahahahahahaha (^0^)

You know what they say, you worst enemy is your best friend fufufufufufu see you guys on the next chapter

Anticipate the drama my friends and a bit more Yoonhyun fufufufufufufu (+_+)