Fun Day... Finale

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu (+_+) a bit of drama before I Let the teaching begin, fufufufufuf, I know you guys have been sooooooo missssing yulsic so hehehehe let me give you a taste nyaknyaknyak


"Good luck Teaching."

"That bet was unfair. Tiff didn't even move." Yuri was irritated from losing the bet. "But you still lost, Yul, and who would've thought that Jessica would be the first to interfere, I had my money on Tiff." Soo rebutted. Yoona nodded and Taeng turned to face Yuri who was washing her face. "What's the deal with Jessica though. I just don't get it. You guys seem like a couple and everything but she said you weren't back together." Soo and Yoona listened as well, Yuri looked at them and leaned her head on the rock elevation. She stared at the sky for a while, "Sica is.. just different, I guess." she began. "She wasn't like that before, but something changed..." she continued to stare at the sky, "Why did you guys break up unnie?" Yoona asked, "She cheated..." Yuri asnwered. "Wait she cheated and you're still on her tail?" Soo remarked.

"Yeah... Stupid, huh?" Yuri smiled before closing her eyes. "I know its stupid and believe me I tried to forget about her, about these stupid feelings but no matter where I looked or who I forced myself to. I always came back to her, no matter what she did, I always end up forgiving everything, forgetting everything. There was a time I thought I had enough and I swore to myself I'd forget her, and I almost did... then when I woke up I was in a prison cell with her. Honestly I couldn't even recognize her at first cause she changed her hair, her clothes, the way she brought herself. It felt like looking at a different person, but as I stayed with her.. I knew.. nothing changed at all. I was still so hung up on her, and I couldn't stop... It's crazy if you think about it and I know you guys won't understand what we have... but.. for me it's enough. I know I'll probably get hurt again, and she'll probably throw me away if she doesn't need me anymore but, I want to be with her... even if its just for a little while longer. I think it's exactly what she said, we broke up, but I'll always be hers."

The four were unaware of two petite figures listening in to their conversation. Hyo and Jessica were about to call them since it was getting darker by the minute and a bit colder as well. "Jess.." Hyo whispered as she held Jessica's shoulder, the brunette didn't say anything and just turned away walking back to the direction of their camp. Her face was definitle blank but Hyo could see sadness building up her eyes. They walked together for a while before Hyo had the courage to finally speak up, "You know, I used to be a con- capital A on Earth. I used to lie about my family, my background, my school, my age or sometimes about people I used to know." Jessica stopped walking and turned to her still with the blank expression on her face. Hyo was a bit nervous but she continued, "I lied about everything about me, and it became a habit, so I got good at it. So good in fact that at one point, I started to believe my own lies." Jessica raised an eyebrow at her, "If you're trying to say something, just say it." Jessica monotonously said, "I wasn't, I was just trying to tell you about myself." Hyo smiled and walked ahead of her. Jessica looked back at Yuri's direction, before following Hyo.

The mood dampened at Yuri's revelation, and it seemed like everyone in the pool understood what she felt. "Well... At least she's not cheating on you now, or at least she won't be cause you're not together." Soo tried to lift the mood but failed inevitably. Taeng held Yuri's shoulder and squeezed it a bit. "Maybe in time.. She'll realize it.. Actually I think she already does." she smiled at Yuri who smiled back at her, "So, back to business.. How are we going to do this exactly? How are you going to tempt her to woohoo with you?" Soo asked, "Well, let me take care of that, but you guys had better hide safely, I won't save you if she finds out." Yuri answered. "Is it really okay unnie? You don't have to do this for you know." Yoong looked worried. "Its okay, don't worry about it. But if this sh*t goes out, I'll hunt you, your family and friends." Yuri jokingly threatened the three. Who laughed and soon they were all laughing. "Let's go back, they're probably waiting for us." Taeng suggested, and soon they were on their way to camp.

"Hey guys! Dinner's ready." Sunny smiled at the four girls, Sooyoung jumped and sidehugged Sunny, and the blonde tried to push her away, "Yah!" "Wow smeeeellls goooood" Sooyoung grinned. Everyone just laughed except Jessica who was already sleeping. Everyone ate and soon everyone started to get ready for bed. Yoona, Soo, Taeng and Yuri looked at each other and gave a slight nod. Tonight was the night, Yoona will learn the basics of... love making...

Everyone started to doze off except for the four who was lying down fake-sleeping were still so very much awake, Yuri was still contemplating on how she could wake the sleephead and show Yoona how it was done. The fire that Yuri made for the camp had just died down and the campsite looked darker and it was colder. She stood up to make another fire, she pointed her finger on the died embers and it began to fire up again. She smiled and sighed at the same time. She stood up and turned back to find Jessica standing with a blank expression.

"Can't sleep?" Yuri blurted out, Jessica just moved and grabbed her hand  leading her away from the campsite. Taeng and Soo looked at each other then they looked at Yoong. They all nodded and began following the couple secretly and quietly. Jessica stopped a few meters away from the campsite, she pushed Yuri towards the trunk of the pine tree that towered over them. The tanned girl gasped, as her back hit an uneven portion of the trunk. She looked over at Jessica and they just stared quietly.

Jessica moved closer and Yuri stayed still, she moved closer and leaned her head on the other's chest, holding Yuri's shirt, crumpling it. Yuri enveloped her with her arms. "What's wrong Sica?" she whispered. Jessica snuggled more and Yuri leaned and kissed the crown of her head. "Why Yuri?" she mumbled. "Huh?" "Why do you love me so much?" Yuri stayed silent. Jessica began playing with her necktie, twirling it on one of her fingers. "I just do..." Yuri finally answered. Jessica looked up at her, "Kiss me.." Yuri smiled charmingly and pressed their foreheads together. She leaned to capture her lips and kissed her sweetly, gently and lovingly. "I love you. I always have and I always will." 

Taeng, Soo and Yoona watched the couple kissing from a distance, "Wow.. I didn't know Yuri was the romantic type." Soo whispered, Yoon and Taeng just continued to watch.

Yuri raised her hand towards Jessica's cheek, caressing it with her thumb, before pulling her closer to kiss her, this time more passionately. Jessica responded to the kiss, she pulled on Yuri's necktie moving her closer to her. Yuri's hand moved towards her hip, as her other hand did as well. Yuri bit Jessica's lip and the kiss deepened as she moved her tongue inside Jessica's mouth. Jessica moved her free hand towards the back of Yuri's head, grasping it and pulling her closer to her.

"Ohh.. they're makin out" Soo whispered and the other two just nodded while continously watching the couple.

They pulled away for a bit before kissing each other again so passionately. Their heads moved so in sync with each other that it felt like they practiced this before. Yuri bit Jessica's lower lip and pulled on it slightly before kissing her chin down to her neck. Jessica's head leaned back on its own, her breathing was slowly racing as did her heartbeat. Yuri kept planting butterfly kisses on her neck moving up this time towards her ear, she reached her earlobe and on it before bitting it slightly, earning a moan from the brunette. She continued to trace her jawline with kisses before returning to and planting her tongue inside, fencing with Jessica's.

"Woah, that escalated pretty quickly" Soo whispered again, Taeng and Yoona were too concentrated to even respond.

They pulled away, letting each other breathe, Jessica pulled Yuri's head slightly allowing their noses to touch, "Yuri..." Jessica muttures, Yuri hummed in response, "Be mine... Forever." Yuri smiled, she moved her hands from Jessica's waist and cupped the girl's face. "Forever, it is then.." Jessica smiled and kissed her again, they moved to pull each other closer, Yuri's hand moved to cup her mountains and squeezed them gently, massaging each in perfect rhythm. Jessica moaned in the kiss and excited Yuri, who moved further down. Her hands traced Jessica's figure and moved to her asset down south, she lifted Jessica's skirt and pushed her hands inside her lingerie, she held her back package, squeezing and caressing it. They pulled from the kiss and Jessica removed her hands from her b*tt. "Bad..." She smirked seductively and untied Yuri's necktie. She moved a step away as she held each end of the cloth with both hands, twirling the tip with her fingers.

Yuri pulled her closer by her neck and kissed her passionately again, she moved her free hand towards Jessica's buttons and began ing it slightly revealing her cleavage. She stopped and began kissing Jessica's now revealed chest, and nibbling alternately. Jessica moaned and grabbed her raven hair, slightly pulling it as she got more excited.

"Oh my gawwd.. this is better than watching yadong." Soo mumbled. Taeng's nose began to bleed and Yoona's mouth was slightly open.

Yuri suddenly realized something... They were being watched.. Sorry guys.. she pulled away and Jessica pouted, she reached for her lips and pecked it quickly, before taking her hand and running away far from their position. Jessica was confused but she allowed herself to be pulled by Yuri. They reached the waterfall and Yuri led her behind the curtain of water. Jessica was panting as she held her knees, her cleavage was showing as she bent down. "You didn't have to run so fa---" Yuri caught her lips again and kissed her deeply, shutting her up. She pulled away and Jessica's eyebrows furrowed. Yuri just smiled and held her hands up to her head, pinning her on the rocky surface.

"Where were we?"

Tae, Yoona and Soo ran after the two but lost them as Yuri and Jessica ran too fast. "Yuri, you sly dog!" Soo clenched her fist. Taeng and Yoona were panting and sweating. Taeyeon steadied her breathing and smiled dorkily, "Come on Soo, let them have their fun. I think Yuri taught Yoona more than she could ever need." Sooyoung frowned and Yoona slightly giggled.

"Yeah, unnie let's just go back. I can always ask Yuri-unnie for more later"


A/N: Afufufufufufu alot of you requested Yulsic so.... hehehe I know you guys want more... kekekeke

(+_+) I'll let you all sleep on it wahahahahaha (^o^) unless...~~~~~~~