Monsters and Demons...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: hehehe you guys the next chapter after this might be full of Yulsic since alot of you requested it nyaknyak... hmmm... let me think about it nyahahahahahahahahahahahaha (^0^)


"Great... Just ing great."

The nine girls griped their swords each having a stance of their own, funny thing is, it seemed automatic for them, like they had done this before, like they had battled in previous wars in their lifetime. The Faceless Men, were surrounding the nine as more of them had come out from the woods that were adjacent from each other separated by the river that was flowing in between them. A few lunged at the girls, these demons had no weapon whatsoever, but from their previous encounter they knew these demons where strong, and since there were about 30 who were sturrounding them, and about 20 more who lunged at them, it looked like a very unpromising fight.

"Time to test what these babies can do." Hyo smirked and headed straight to a group of faceless men and started slashing away using her dual swords, each slash made her more stronger... faster even, it felt like she was floating on air while spinning with her twin swords in each hand.. which she actually was, the other 8 were surprised but smiled knowing this was what the Angels had told them before. Soo and Yuri followed Hyo, and started attacking the Faceless Men. Yuri began noticing that each time she had slashed her sword a trail of fire, like a flamethrower engulfed her enemies, causing them to panic and burn to a crisp. Damn I'm good! She grinned. Soo released a downward swing of her sword, but since it was a big sword she was slower than Yuri and Hyo, causing the Faceless Men to jump out of the way, causing her to hit the ground, and to her surprise to ground broke as her sword touched it causing the Faceless Men who were far from her to drop into the sink hole. "Nice one Soo!" Hyo and Yuri shouted, Soo gave a thumbs up, grinning widely as well..

Sunny and Tiffany lunged towards the left side and tried attacking as well. Sunny released her whip-sword and it slashed 5 enemies causing them to fall over and with bloodied cloaks and slashed chests. Tiffany attacked and swung her sword as well and as she swung it a 3 pink boomerang like saucers came out from it hitting not only her target but also those behind him.

Jessica and Taeyeon stayed where they were standing, until a few encircled them, they faced opposite each other and were now standing back against back. "Hey, Yuri's-Girl! Think you can win against me? The one with the most fallen enemies gets to have one wish granted." Taeyeon, smirked. Jessica rolled her eyes, "Call me that again midget, and I'll kill you... Oh and you-re SO ON!". They both attacked at the same time, Taeyeon, swung her gunblade and killed one of the aggressors. She accidentally pulled the trigger from the gun hilt and it suddenly blasted out a blue laser beam, the force pushed her backwards though, "That's CHEATING MIDGET!" Jessica shouted while glaring at her, "There were no rules, Yuri's-Girl!" irritated Jessica stomped her foot forward and the ground suddenly started to froze, freezing the path while spikes of ice opened up quickly advancing to Taeyeon's direction. Taeyeon, realizing her impending death quickly jumped away from her current position, "YAH!!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME ICE PRINCESS!!! Taeyeon shouted while holding her chest, "I told you, call me that again, and I'll kill you." Jessica answered.

Yoona and Seohyun were busy concentrating on their unnies that they forgot about the men who were currently going towards their direction, when they had finally noticed them, Seohyun had been pushed on the ground and being strangled by one of the pursuers. Yoona who saw the situation rushed over to help only to be blocked by two others. Dammit! if only I had a more useful sword she thought she slashed but they evaded, and she was now being headlocked by someone from behind, she kept swinging and nothing was being hit, she felt a punch to her stomach and another on her face, she felt anger rushing through her as they continued, "Unnie!!! H-elp!" Seohyun shouted, Yoona couldn't take it anymore, and suddenly her boiled up anger was released. Seohyuns aggressor had suddenly become implaed by sword, as well as both of Yoona's captors, both girls were surpised. The swords escaped the bodies and began encircling Yoona, hovering her, she walked towards Seohyun and the swords followed her, she offered her hand and pulled Seohyun. "Umm... Thanks" Seohyun smiled, "Wow, you have like 5 other swords helping you... That's pretty cool." she added, "Heh, I guess so.." Yoona shyly said she blushed at the sudden compliment. Seohyun looked at her with a small smile which dropped when she saw a figure who was about to hit Yoona from behind. She pulled Yoona towards her side by holding her arm and unintentionally tried to push the aggressor but to their surpise, she actually released a black ball of energy sending the aggressor flying towards the sky, "Woah.." Yoona gasped. Seohyun looked at her and their eyes met as Yoona turned to her as well. Seohyun felt her heart beat race... But I'm straight... she thought.

"Yah!, these guys aren't giving up, and looks like they're multiplying." Taeyeon shouted to no one while pointing at the growing numbers of Faceless Men who were running towards them, "Looks like we have to make a run for it!" Sunny answered. They all noded and began slashing a pathway for them as they followed the river, as well as running away from the pursuers.

They ran as much as they could until they could no longer see any trace of their pursuers. "Looks like we lost them.. Soo said while panting. "Well, at least we didn't get beat up like the last time, but they were like everywhere man." Hyo added, "Unnies, look over there!" Yoona exclaimed, gathering everyone's attention to the direction she was pointing at. "A village!!!" Yuri, Tae and Tiff shouted. "But what if its dangerous as well?" Seohyun interrupted.

"Well there's only one way to find out."