The Heist... Part 1

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Kekekekeke yo guys! Miss me?? KyaaaH!! kekeke miss you guys too fufufufufu (+_+) anyways the plans are done, preparations complete, everybody's happy... so kekekeke

"Who you gonna call? Ghosbusters!" kekekeke joke (+_+)

Anyways here's part 1 of the heist... enjoy!!! Love yah!!!!


"Puppy Tae, this is Lion Soo... do you copy?"

"Lion Soo?? huh?"

"Puppy Tae, come in Puppy Tae.."

"Soo, what the is this?"

Taeng scratches her head, the earpiece covered by her hair streamed down towards her back, the audio from each receiver was transmitted to all the earpieces the girls wore. The suit and tie that she was made to wear, by none other than the shikshin herself, was actually a good disguise, despite her looking like a bodyguard to the two girls, she was waiting for. She slightly leans on her black coat, where the hidden mic was strategically placed by their resident tech kid, Yoona. Sighing deeply, she shakes her head as she lazily leans on the stone ledge at the balcony of this mansion-like building where the poker tournament was about to commence, the cold breeze and yellow lights made the scene before her look magical, but as much as it looked very romantic, she wasn't that interested in the view, rather she was more interested in the crowd inside the mansion who wore nightgowns and tucks, drinking champagne and laughing, you'd think she was in a Bond movie.. Only, this crowd had creatures with pointy ears and some even had lion heads and pointy fangs that showed everytime they smiled. Sunny and Tiffany were still at the registration area, applying to be one of the players that would be competing.

"Puppy Tae?! Come in Puppy Tae?!"

"Seriously? Sigh.. fine Giraffe Soo.. this is Puppy Tae, the bunny and the pink are still doing paperwork. How's your situation?"

"What?! I'm not a giraffe you know?!?"

"Puppy Tae, this is Black Pearl speaking, we're still having trouble with the lock... Eagle Hyo's lockpicking skills seems a bit rusty."

"Yah!!!! Shut up Black Monkey!!!!"

Taeng slightly twitches her head, Hyo's loud voice almost made her deaf. "Guys.. concentrate. We need to be able to pull this off." she says in a stern tone, as she starts moving inside the big hall where the supposed players were waiting. She starts observing... counting the number of cameras, as well as the number of guards and staff inside the hall, while trying her best not to look suspicious. She stops and takes a seat at a nearby bar, signaling the bartender to give her a drink, which the latter did, and soon a glass of gin tonic came sliding towards her. She noticed it and stopped its movement with her palm, gripping the drink and taking a sip, her eyes, still wandering through the crowd.

"Gator Yoo, did you guys manage to find a suitable spot?"

"Yes Puppy Tae-unnie, were in the building right across the mansion, on the third floor. Baby Hyun can clearly see everything in the hall through the window from our spot. We'll be able to back you guys up, if anything happens."

"Yoong, why does my codename have to be Baby Hyun?"

"Kekekeke, cause I like calling you my baby, Hyunnie."

Taeng sighs and face-palms herself.. What the heck?? How are we gonna pull this off with all the extra commentation and mushy stuff. Her thoughts were broken by a light tap on her shoulder, she turns her head to see a cute raiven-haired girl leaning on the bar counter, while smiling at her. Her dress made it really, impossible to not notice the cleavage of her small perky puppies greeting Taeng. Oh my gaaaaawd.. Fany's gonna kill me.. but damn those look nice she smiles dorkily. Byun Taeyeon Activate her smile widens. "You look lonely here... Want some company? I'm Minah." She smiles sweetly at her, offering her hand over to Taeyeon, "Oh.. keke well I'm----" "Leaving." a stern husky voice she knew all too well spoke right behind her. "F-F-Fanyyyy, y-y-you g-g-uys are d-d-done?" she stuttered as she slowly turned around. Her gaze met with a stern face glaring at her, Tiffany who wore a one-piece red dress that enveloped her body's natural curves was a stunning view, and Sunny, who wore a purple sleeveless cocktail dress looked equally stunning, but her face showed disbelief and disappointment. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and walked closer, pinching her cheek while moving away from the other girl who looked confused. Sunny just followed them. "F-F-Fany-ah!! It hurts!!!"her head tilted in order to lessen the pain from the pinching. Tiffany stopped beside one of the four big pillars that supported the hall's structure, "Yah! I leave you for two minutes. Two goddamn minutes Taetae, and I come back seeing you flirting with another chick?!?" Taeyeon lowered her head like a puppy being scolded, "Fany-ah... its not what you think. She talked to me, I-I was just minding my own business, heh." she countered, "Kim! TAE! YEON!" Tiffany's eyes were burning with rage at the midget who just tried to make excuses. "How dare you make excuses!" she shouted at her. "B-But Fany-ah.."

"Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen."

Their lover's quarrel was stopped by the voice of an unknown male that spoke through the speakers of the hall.

"Welcome.. Truly, I welcome, each and everyone of you to this year's Annual Poker Tournament. I am very pleased that majority of our players are newcomers to this particular event, and I for once have always believed that luck has always been given to those courageous enough to take a risk at something, they have never done before. So for everyone, especially for the new competitors, I wish you luck in all the games... I do wish as well that some of you would be able to face me.. personally. A new challenge is always something I have aspired to. Again, without further ado, welcome and let us begin."

The speech ended and the ground shook from beneath them. Tiffany quickly held onto Taeyeon's arm, while Sunny leaned on the pillar. The crowd that was within the center of the hall began backing away to the sides, as a few trap doors from the marble floor opened and revealed several poker tables, each with an assigned dealer who was already shuffling the deck of cards. A few hostesses suddenly appeared from hidden doors on the walls. They held 1000 golden chips in a black box, and began distributing each to all the players who came to the event. Sunny was given a box and was escorted towards her table. Taeng and Tiffany moved to follow but was stopped by two guards who led them to a waiting area which was slightly elevated by a few steps. It had low metal bar railings and it seemed that non-players were all escorted there.

All tables were clearly seen from where Taeyeon and Tiffany stood, they searched for the short blonde girl across the tables, and found her in the fourth northern-most column. Sunny was sitting with a blank face on, with 3 other players. A stopclock began lowering itself in the middle of the hall, the games were unfortunately timed, and the one with the most chips would be given the chance to move on to the second round. A huge black screen also lowere itself on the east wall.. It showed the names of the players and their current standing, as well the number of chips each of them had.

"I hope Sunny does well.."

"Hey, Hyo... how much longer will you take to break into that stupid lock, we've been out here waiting for 30 minutes now." Jessica crossed her arms while looking down at the long-haired blonde girl who was busy picking the lock on the gate that led to an underground sewer system. "Shhh! I'm trying to work, Jess." Hyo simply answered without looking back. Jessica rolled her eyes and leaned her head slightly back.

Click!

"Got it!" Hyo smiled, as she removed the padlock and opened the gate, the other three followed. They quietly sneaked up on the corner of the wall, Hyo was in front followed by, Yuri, Jessica then Sooyoung. They stopped and Hyo slightly leaned her head to check if any guards were nearby. "Okay, were good." she moved forward again and they continued to follow a map, Seohyun had drawn for them indicating where they needed to go, and what turn they needed to take in order to reach the boiler room that connected them to vent system of the mansion, Hyo suddenly stopped. Two black shadows creeped up on the wall infront of them. They all leaned their bodies against the wall, to avoid being seen. The two shadows grew closer and footsteps echoed as well. Hyo counted with her fingers.

One..

Two..

Three..

Four..

The two guards were surprised as four girls lunged themselves at them, beating them to a pulp. "Tie them up Soo." Hyo instructed and Soyoung tied their bodies together with a blue rope they bought previously. Hyo and Yuri took their AK47 guns, "You know how to use these babies?" Hyo asked, and Yuri just let out a small laugh, "Are you kidding me Hyo? Of course I do. Didn't I tell you, I used to be a regular at a firing range in Seoul." Yuri answered confidently, but Hyo just raised her eyebrow and looked over to Jessica, as if asking if it was true. Jessica simply nodded and they continued to go through the tunnel. They continued until they found themselves at a dead end with a metal ladder going up, Hyo climbed up first again followed by Sooyoung, Jessica then Yuri.

"Gator Yoo, this is Eagle Hyo.. We've entered the building. We need directions to the boiler room."

"Right away, Eagle Hyo-unnie."

Yoona began typing letters, codes and numbers on the screen and a new window popped up with a map of the basement, where Hyo, Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica were. Seohyun sat beside her and with another laptop they managed to borrow from Daddy P at the hostel. The two laptops were connected with cables to each other and to a wifi router as well (kekekeke (+_+) I'm such a fail at this tech stuff). Yoona typed a command and Seohyun's computer received the information. Seohyun smiled at Yoona, and the latter continued to type in commands, to access the floor's cctv footage.

"Eagel Hyo-unnie, Baby Hyun here, over."

"Baby Hyun?? Seriously??? Over (sarcastically)"

"(Deep)Sigh... It was yoong's idea, Ice Sica-unnie.."

"I still don't get why we have to use codenames."

"Ice Sica, it would conceal our identities, if anyone would try to intercept our radio transmissions, and lastly... its coooool"

Jessica could only roll her eyes at Sooyoung who answered her confidenty.

"Guys, the bunny won the carrot. She's moving to the next hole. Puppy Tae here, over."

"Wow, that's great unnie, as for ice-unnie's group. I will give you the directions to the boiler room, so please follow my voice, over."

"Gotcha Baby Hyun. Over"

Yuri answered and Seohyun gave them directions towards the maze-like halls of the basement, towards the boiler room. All the while Yoona checked on the cctv footage of the basement, giving okay Signals to Seohyun to give the next direction, checking each corner if there were guards patrolling, alerting them so they could take them down with ease. She moved from camera to camera.. until the second to the last one. She gave an okay sign and was about to move to the next camera when she suddenly noticed something....

... She looked closer..

...

closer...

...

closer...

...

...

...

a shoe..

no...

...

...

...

SHOES..

...

...

HEADS..

..

..

AAck!!

Yoona stands up and pulls her receiver close to , a worried and shocked image was plastered on her face. The sudden action startling the concentrated Seohyun.

 

 

"WAIT UNNIES!!! Do not proceed!!! I repeat do not proceed!!!"


A/N; Fufufufufufu (+_+) oh no... Yoong... what to do, what to do? kekekeke anyways thank you for staying tuned guys, like always love yah and...

See you on the next update!~~~~~~~>