Believe and Trust Me...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: Fufufufu, I hope you guys didn't think it would be that easy for our Soshi hahahaha... I know I'm giving them a hard time but... bear with me... please... (+_+) this chapter is going to unveil alot of things so.. get ready, here we go!

Warning: Too much info might kill your brain cells... kekekekekeke


"Thanks... I didn't know falling could feel this good.."

 

"Hey! You guys okay up there!?" Sunny shouted from below them, interrupting the maknaes. Seohyun leaned her head over the edge of the icy tower, and gave an assuring smile to both blondes waving at them. The icy tower that held them, lowered itself as the ice princess, moved away sliding away on her rapier again as she moved towards the two figures now ontop of the Giant's chest.

"Is it dead?" Yuri asked standing while crossing her arms, while Taeyeon still clenched her sword. "I think so... I mean its not moving." Taeyeon responded. She crouched and began poking the exposed skin of the Giant with her gunblade. The body took about 4 blocks wide, its bottom covered with land and gravel from Soo's previous attack. "You guys okay?" Tiffany interrupted them, "Tiff.. Ummm... I.." Yuri suddenly felt guilty as she looked away, "Its okay... Let's not talk about it.." Tifany answered, "What's there to talk about?" Jessica raised her eyebrow as she passed Tiffany, her rapier disappearing, all the while catching Yuri and Taeyeon's attention, "Sica.. Umm.. i-is Yoona okay?" Yuri tried to change the topic, "Yeah she is, Kwon." Jessica grabbed her necktie pulling her and capturing her lips. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at them sadly before looking away. "Get a room you guys!" Soo commented, the backside of her bastard sword placed on her shoulders while the hilt was held by only one hand. Sunny and Hyo came running towards them, followed by Yoona who had her arm around Seohyun who was supporting her as she walked.

"What's that?" Taeyeon pointed at a small blue shining material, embedded on the skin of the Giant's collarbone. They all walked to it, revealing a small hexagonal blue crystal, the size of a fist emitting  a lighter tint of blue light. "There's something inside." Sunny pointed. The center of the crystal had a smaller crystal shaped like a tear drop with a darker blue tint held by what appeared to be a black string. "This must be one of the crystals the angels wanted us to get. Judging from the color, it should be Tae-unnie's crystal" Seohyun concluded. Taeyeon moved forward but Tiffany held her arm stopping her, "What if it's dangerous Taetae?" Tiffany looked worried, Taeyeon smiled at her, "We won't know unless we try Fany-ah." she removed Tiffany's hand on her arm and interlocked it with her own, as if reassuring the worried girl that everything will be okay. Tae looked at Yuri, who also gave her a nod, "Hurry up midget, we don't have all day.." Jessica commented, rolling her eyes while leaning her head on Yuri's shoulder, her arm clinging onto Yuri's.

"Right.. here goes nothing."

Taeyeon crouched before the crystal and placed her right palm against it, the crystal shined brighter and suddenly a blue beam of light surged towards the sky, the light blinded all of them making them close their eyes, Taeyeon still pressed her palm over the crystal, and suddenly she felt her hand slipping inside, going down deeper until her whole body fell inside. Tiffany who held her hand was pulled in as well, and both girls fell into a pitchblack abyss.

The beam of light disappeared and Taeyeon and Tiffany were nowhere to be found. "What the heck? Yah!! Where's Tae and Tiff?" Hyo questioned no one particular, the other girls just shrugged their shoulders, "Unnie!!" Yoona shouted while pointing at the once blue crystal suddenly turned black while emitting a red glow. The Giant opened its eyes again and tried to stand up, shaking its body, causing the girls to fall off and crash to its sides, Sunny, Hyo, Yoona and Seohyun on its left side, while Soo, Yuri and Jessica on its right. They all regained their footing and readied their weapons. "Why won't you just die!!" Yuri shouted at the same time charging flame bomb after flame bomb at the monster, causing an explosion towards its exposed leg muscle. The skin burned, but then it began healing by itself, actually all of the Giant's previous wounds were now healing by itself. It's previous brown hair turned bloody red.

"What the ?!"

Tiffany felt her hold on Taeyeon loosen, "No, Tae! Don't let go!" but it was too late, Taeyeon was nowhere to be seen, and Tiffany could only feel her body endlessly falling into the dark abyss, when suddenly she felt a crashing impact on her chest and front leg muscles. "Aaahh!.." She gasped in pain closing her eyes to bear with this torment. She steadied her breathing, and although her body ached, she tried getting up. She studied her location only to be surprised as she fell inside a room... a bedroom.. it had white curtains, cream wallpaper and varnished wooden floors. There was a wooden study table a meter away from her position, it had a study lamp perfectly positioned with a couple of children's stuff toys placed neatly together, the study chair was a swiveling office chair, and on the left side of the table was a bookshelf which contained various books. The right side was the doorway. the bed was a single type bed with blue linens and pillows, the comforter looked like someone had just gotten out of it, a plushy stuff toy shaped in the form of a peapod was left on the floor, peas left scattered. Where the hell am I?

"AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaHHHH!!"

A scream from outside the room startled her, but she knew that voice. She ran outside of the room, it was dark and there were several doors in the hallway, potted plants were positioned uniformly, it looked like one of those really expensive houses that multiple rooms and very big windows, one door caught her attention since it was opened slightly with a beam of light creeping out of it. It was at the end of the hall, she walked up to it, she was still a bit frightened but she heard another scream.

"AaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaHHHH"

She hastened her pace and began running towards the door, slamming it open to find blood on the white interior of the room, the bed was covered by translucent drapes, the ends of which were already covered with blood as well. Blood continued to drip from the edge of the bed, while the room looked like it was ransacked. The study table had been flipped, some broken glass were scattered on the floor and a very stylish chair was flipped to its side, one of its arm rest's broken. The translucent drapes that surrounded the bed revealed a small figure inside.

"T-Tae??..."

"Dammit!! We need a plan!" Sunny shouted at no one in particular, the girls were behind walls of buildings trying to hide from the seemingly invincible Giant who shot red laser beams at them. The wall beside her exploded barely hitting her. "Sh*t!!" she ran away from the wall and ran towards an open windowacross from her position, lunging herself towards the next building, crashing onto the glass of its closed window. Hyo, followed while Seo helped Yoona run away as well, Yoona couldn't make the jump, so they just ran towards the stairs going down one floor. The Giant waved his hand on the building crashing against it demolishing the previous floor they were in. ".. this is getting tricky.." Sunny said to herself.

Tiffany slowly walked towards the bed, she separated the drapes in one swift motion and her eyes widenned at the scene. A little girl sitting in between two lifeless bodies one male, one female obviously in their thirties, covered in blood and stab wounds, their eyes were still open and blood dripped from their mouths. The girl's hair covered her face, and she was wearing a loose garfield shirt and blue shorts also covered in blood. The little girl held her knees towards her chest, and her hands held on tightly to a chef's knife covered in blood as well. "I didn't do it..." the little girl said... Tiffany was shocked but moved a little closer to the little girl. "If I said I didn't do it... Would you believe me?" the little girl turned her head to look at Tiffany. Tiffany's eyes widenned more to see a little Taeyeon looking at her with a blank expression.. "T-Tae-T-Tae.." she whispered as she was taken aback and her face contorted with fear. The little girl turned back and lowered her head on her knees..

"Knew it... Shouldn't have trusted you, you're just like all of them.."

Tiffany's heart was still racing, she was afraid... This couldn't be Taeyeon.. the Taeyeon she knew was caring and kind, she would never do something like this.. This little girl was a murderer.. a demon, she opened her right hand and tried to summon her sword, but it didn't appear.. The little girl with the blank expression turned to her again, this time her eyes looked into Tiffany's. "It won't work..."

Tiffany grew more afraid, her heart raced more and her breathing hastened, she took more steps back and her foot was caught by the crumpled sheets torn on the ground causing her to fall on her back. Her eyes closed themselves as she felt bits of shattered glass piercing through her skin.

Tiffany felt a sudden weight on her abdomen. She opened her eyes and the little girl was on top of her sitting on her stomach, one of her hands held the chef's knife. She had the same blank expression, and Tiffany felt like crying... She wanted to get the hell out of here, but she was too scared to even move, her eyes began to water. She closed her eyes and felt her tears rolling on the side of her face. She felt the tip of the knife on her stomach, she shivered at its contact with her pink shirt. "I'm that scary, huh?" the girl asked her, Tiffany opened her eyes. She tried to look at the little girl again, somehow she felt like she needed to. The little girl was busy poking her abdomen with the knife, not really hurting her, but the feeling of the knife's tip was scary. She was confused... she was frightened.. She wanted to run away..

 

 

"Do you hate me now... Tippani?"


A/N: fufufufu, Taeyeon's past is about to be revealed my friends wahahaha (+_+), you know what they say, usually the kindest person in the room could end up being a killer... hehehe...ummm... that's actually kinda creepy (-_-') oh wells fufufu... so what do you guys think? Did Taeyeon do it? (+_+)