Greed... Anger... and Heresy...

Poisoned Kisses...

A/N: If you guys noticed... the titles are actually based on the Nine Circles of Hell on Dante's Inferno (~_~)... I based their present struggles (acc. to the story) on their corresponding Circle of Hell... so don't worry the maknaes are still the maknaes (>_<) and I should really stop explaining, cause you guys might guess the plot (0_0)... Oh and I'm not doing anything right now so... I'm thinking of writing a lot chapters till I'm exhausted.... (+_+)

Greed... The Fourth Born (Tiffany POV)

Pink floors...

     Pink wallpaper...

         Pink bedsheets and pillow cases...

PINK EVERYTHING... I L O O O O O V V V  V V E E E E E E E     I I I I I I   T T T T T T T!!!!!!

My room/ apartment is everything I want it to be, just like my life. I get everything I want and I don't care about anybody who thinks I can't. I hear my stomach growl all of a sudden.. This intense thinking is getting to me. I walk over to my little kitchen and open the cupboards only to find... NOTHING... Great... I guess I'll just eat out... I quickly paced towards my bedroom and I grab my keys, wallet and phone. I walked towards the door of my apartment. Once outside, I turned to my door and locked it securely. Don't wanna get robed now do I. I move towards the elevator and just my luck, it opened.. Wow... Must be my lucky day I move inside and pressed the G button, the elevator doors close and I felt the sudden shift and movement. Wait... Am I eating alone? I bring out my phone and start to browse thru my contacts trying to find someone I could ask to eat out with, How about Bora? Hmm... I pressed call, and waited for her to answer but to my dismay, I only got her voicemail. Eating alone it is then... Again... I sighed aloud and looked thru my phone again to check the time... 3:45... I'm still jetlagged though, my head hurts. Leaning against the wall with my head hung low, I pressed my index and middle finger over my temples, massaging it to relieve the pain, closing my eyes in the process... Suddenly I felt two cold hands holding my own... I opened my eyes but couldn't move... What kind of maniac would try to... I was cut off from my tril of thoughts when suddenly I saw one of her (I assume since this person holding me has petite hands) hands with a knife going thru to my pink shirt piercing thru it and taking it out again... the pain was unbearable... What are you doing!!!????? The knife was covered in blood, and I still can't move... I felt the blood ooze out, dripping excessively as it reached the hems of my shorty shorts. I felt another stab and she pulled it out quickly again. I felt tears forming and releasing from my eyes as I shivered from the pain... "Sorry Fany-ah..." She spoke suddenly.. Fany??... "I love and trust you... only you Fany-ah" she kissed my forehead and struck another one on my abdomen... I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly... I begin to drift away...


Anger... The Fifth Born (Yuri POV)

Smack!!

Umpf!

Sh*t! Just my luck! Getting utterly beat up on an alleyway outside my fav bar is just... Ughhh.. I wipe the blood off the corner of my lip, busted from the recent attack this steroid-pumped a$$hole gave me. I smile a bit as I stand on my two feet. "Is that the best you got?" raising both my fists in a kind of agrressive stance. Coward... Can't even fight alone... I look over to his two other companions running to his side, "You must either be crazy or in" stupid to think you can my girl behind my back and get away with it!!" He growled, "Don't blame me a$$wipe, it's not my fault you can't satisfy your girl like I can heh. Besides I don't have time for this" I grinned and looked at my watch... 3:45 Great, I'm late. I moved my arm forward and signaled them to come at me,. "Come on, Its been ages since I last practiced." They looked pretty pissed as they charged towards me, seeing how slow they were, I targeted the middle guy first planting a sidekick on his face causing the guy on the left to stagger down with him,the guy on the right lunged at me, but missed since I backed away just in time. I charged using my elbow and hit him in the face, I looked back the two other guys got up, and the other one came charging again, I punched him on the face and gave him an uppercut, sending him on his back. I looked at the last standing guy and he had a knife suddenly... Where the hell did that come from?? ... He lunged at me and I managed to evade his attack, I turned my body to face him, only to find a girl with brown hair in his place... I was surprised to say the least.. I eased up and tried to move but I couldn't. What's happening? Why can't I move? My trail of thoughts were cut off when I felt fingers tracing face up to my lip, she stopped and my eyes widened as she took out a knife and stabbed right through my chest. Argh.. Damn you! She took it out slowly, and I could feel it coming out of my skin, then stabbed me again... Oh... Come.. On... Suddenly she... She... She moved closer and started to embrace me, my heart started racing... Who are you? She moved closer to my face hugging me tightly.. "Seobang-ah... Why are you doing this again?" her voice cracked for some reason ..Wait... Seobang? I'm a girl dude... "Seobang-ah... I love you" She kissed my cheek and I felt another stab on my chest... I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly... I begin to drift away...


Heresy... The Sixth Born (Seohyun POV)

"Seohyun-ah... Talk to me please"

I look over to my wristwatch ...3:45... just a couple more minutes until this class is done... and I can avoid him again.

I flipped another page of the book I'm currently reading... No scratch that... I wasn't reading, I was merely not paying attention to this person talking to me now. I had caught him cheating on me and now he's begging like a lost puppy. I maybe a bookworm... a dork... I may over-rationalize things... I may think too much and rationalize my feelings but... I'm not gonna lie.. I'm hurt ... I take another page and start to flip it when his hand stopped me from doing so. I looked at the hand, thinking he might guess the message, but he isn't doing anything... Wait.. when did his hand look so feminine and small... I look up and see a girl with long straight black hair holding my hand.. I could hardly make-out her face but I knew, I haven't met her before... I tried to remove my hand but I couldn't... in fact I couldn't move at all... What's happening to me... this is impossible... She stood up and I could see her holding a knife on her left hand... it was trembling... Are you going to... I felt a pain on my left shoulder and I knew I had been stabbed. She took it out in one single, swift motion and to wound me again... I can not comprehend what is happening right now. She got down on one knee and hands were still trembling... I could tell.. I don't know why.. She took my hand and held it a while before kissing it... "I love you... you know that right?" You love me yet you take a knife and stab me... Seriously, What is the world coming to? "I love you Hyunnie" she stood up again... and without warning she stabbed me... I couldn't control my eyes anymore and slowly... I begin to drift away...